HOw Win JApan as BRit

Italy Mosx
Dragoon
ESO: Mosx

HOw Win JApan as BRit

Post by Mosx »

HI id like read something about this MU.,if u can share ur opinion for help me thanks.

About this Mu, i find it hard to play because , japan too strong for brit.PR game 25-30

i play standard against them >when age2 i build Forward rax 60 pop and market up,generally 16/17 vill, add second rax from 700 wood and musk from dbl rax .i use This BO standard:700w5vill6musk600wood .

Why i lost?
HIm rush
1-daymo 5 yumi 5 ashi ect as brit icant deal with this ,him Always control the game by destroy my fb, and i cant push /or defend ,hunts, becuase him have more military then me.
2-I start huss musk but its slow,him outmass me early game .
3-i try fast age up with 14 vill,nothing to do.
I have a question to do ,What u think about the MU? JApan simply better then brit???
op mechanics, op build order :export: :coin: :ugly: :uglylol: :maniac:

https://www.twitch.tv/mosxgr
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Re: HOw Win JApan as BRit

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Brit is better than japan.
I'll explain why later.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

There is a great guide here on ESOC, search for "How to win in all cases"
[Sith] - Baphomet
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

Snuden wrote:There is a great guide here on ESOC, search for "How to win in all cases"
https://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=16603
Great Britain thomasgreen6
Lancer
ESO: Thomasgreen6

Post by thomasgreen6 »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:Brit is better than japan.
I'll explain why later.

'I'm gonna win this and I'm just gonna enjoy it' - Tibia 2k18

http://www.Twitch.tv/thomasgreen6
Italy Mosx
Dragoon

Post by Mosx »

Snuden wrote:There is a great guide here on ESOC, search for "How to win in all cases"

aahah

France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Japan has basically two options.
1) He can boom and try to hold
2) Be agressive with no eco
Both should fail if you play properly.

1) Apparently this is not your issue. It can be annoying because you need to know what you're doing, and you can't miss your timing window. The plan is to go lb/pike and add huss later. First make a batch of pikes to kill the shrines, then lb to poke his economy.

2) The agressive builds are hard to beat because if you make mistakes (which happens often at pr35- level) it can snowball very fast.
However, it's easy to scout because you can see his shipments with the deck trick, and it's easy to see if he sent 300w first. Thus, if you see he is going for agressive builds, play safe and don't fb. You will hold his push easily, and eventually you will win because you will have much more eco (like +10-15 vills).
If you scout it too late, going for a fb with a tower is also an option but you have to play safe. I'd recommand 700w/6lb and make musk/lb. Just like in the first scenario you will have more eco and you should have a timing at 8:30-9min where you will be in total control.
Italy Mosx
Dragoon

Post by Mosx »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:Japan has basically two options.
1) He can boom and try to hold
2) Be agressive with no eco
Both should fail if you play properly.

1) Apparently this is not your issue. It can be annoying because you need to know what you're doing, and you can't miss your timing window. The plan is to go lb/pike and add huss later. First make a batch of pikes to kill the shrines, then lb to poke his economy.

2) The agressive builds are hard to beat because if you make mistakes (which happens often at pr35- level) it can snowball very fast.
However, it's easy to scout because you can see his shipments with the deck trick, and it's easy to see if he sent 300w first. Thus, if you see he is going for agressive builds, play safe and don't fb. You will hold his push easily, and eventually you will win because you will have much more eco (like +10-15 vills).
If you scout it too late, going for a fb with a tower is also an option but you have to play safe. I'd recommand 700w/6lb and make musk/lb. Just like in the first scenario you will have more eco and you should have a timing at 8:30-9min where you will be in total control.

:salt: :salt: thanku for the answer and for spent ur time to answer me ,this ll help me a lot!

Italy Mosx
Dragoon

Post by Mosx »

if someone have any other suggestion its appreciate,Thanks

No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I've never won this MU as Brit vs aggro Jap. They just match mass then boom when they ship wood later and shrine my fucking hunts.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

dunno 700w 6musk/lb to forward tower makes it seem fairly easy
United States of America giveuanxiety
Advanced Player
Donator 02
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

Post by giveuanxiety »

I have been pretty good in this MU for a while but I'm recently getting even better in it. Here is a recent vid of me vs Gibthedurty. I have been beating him a lot lately while I use to struggle vs his japan style. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0pToTCamG8&t=216s

Gibthedurty jap style wall a lot and crazy shrine boom. Keys are getting pikes to shrine early, have 5 pikes siege and try not to lose a single pikeman. Make every second of the pikes count, as soon as their made they go straight to seige a shrine before they finish with that shrine they know exactly where their next shrine target is. There is zero idle time with them, they are either seiging a shrine or taking the quickest path to the next shrine. Try and pressure any forward gold/berries with lb if you can. As game progress go real far out to gather hunts when close hunts end.
Lasol wrote: :hmm: just Saw a YouTube video with giveyouanexiaty. He Said check youre stove, if you Want to improve youre aoe3 skills.

WHAT does check your stove means? And how do you do it?
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

Hazza54321 wrote:dunno 700w 6musk/lb to forward tower makes it seem fairly easy

Depends on age up times. If Brit ages late (and Japan on time / early) it can be a problem. Also can be hard if Brit opens with 5 pike (which they really shouldn't unless they've checked Japan's deck to confirm whether or not he's rushing). Best to open with 5 musk if you suspect aggression, as they too can siege shrines if need be, but also hold any early pressure.

But yeah, Brit should probably win this matchup pretty comfortably. Order of priorities:

1) Is he Ashi rushing? Don't die.
2) Siege shrines.
3) Manors for LOS for Ashi raids.
4) Right click enemy TC.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

giveuanxiety wrote:I have been pretty good in this MU for a while but I'm recently getting even better in it. Here is a recent vid of me vs Gibthedurty. I have been beating him a lot lately while I use to struggle vs his japan style. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0pToTCamG8&t=216s

Gibthedurty jap style wall a lot and crazy shrine boom. Keys are getting pikes to shrine early, have 5 pikes siege and try not to lose a single pikeman. Make every second of the pikes count, as soon as their made they go straight to seige a shrine before they finish with that shrine they know exactly where their next shrine target is. There is zero idle time with them, they are either seiging a shrine or taking the quickest path to the next shrine. Try and pressure any forward gold/berries with lb if you can. As game progress go real far out to gather hunts when close hunts end.
Judging from OP and this post, we're really gonna have to buff Japanese!
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Judging from the fact that GUA is losing to someone, we're really gonna have to make real conclusions!
Italy Mosx
Dragoon

Post by Mosx »

Thanks guys!I never start as lb becuase if him start daymo ,him can train cav and win the fight,but i ll try

No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

@Mosx

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/425615427
Here is a "handbook brit starting" vs japs. Keeping the control of the game all the time and don't really have any troubles despite suiciding my army one. I go very greedy (water+tps+cree+aging) in mid game but if you don't have this possibility you can also spend al res on army and right click his base.
Second game on the video.
France Aykin Haraka
Howdah
EWT
ESO: aykin

Post by Aykin Haraka »

is this you posting a post about you, were we see you playing ?
it looks scary
France Aykin Haraka
Howdah
EWT
ESO: aykin

Post by Aykin Haraka »

you should add a pic of yourself and stick it on the wall behind you toni
would be cool asf
France Aykin Haraka
Howdah
EWT