User avatar
Italy Mosx
Dragoon
Posts: 342
ESO: Mosx
Location: Viareggio,Italy

13 May 2019, 07:43

HI id like read something about this MU.,if u can share ur opinion for help me thanks.

About this Mu, i find it hard to play because , japan too strong for brit.PR game 25-30

i play standard against them >when age2 i build Forward rax 60 pop and market up,generally 16/17 vill, add second rax from 700 wood and musk from dbl rax .i use This BO standard:700w5vill6musk600wood .

Why i lost?
HIm rush
1-daymo 5 yumi 5 ashi ect as brit icant deal with this ,him Always control the game by destroy my fb, and i cant push /or defend ,hunts, becuase him have more military then me.
2-I start huss musk but its slow,him outmass me early game .
3-i try fast age up with 14 vill,nothing to do.
I have a question to do ,What u think about the MU? JApan simply better then brit???
Thanks :kinggreen:
Never give up
User avatar
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme
NWC LAN Gold
Posts: 9929
ESO: diarouga
Location: France

13 May 2019, 09:11

Brit is better than japan.
I'll explain why later.
User avatar
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
Posts: 3044
ESO: Snuden
Location: x666 HQ

13 May 2019, 09:14

There is a great guide here on ESOC, search for "How to win in all cases"
36: This herd, was not herded correctly towards his town center
User avatar
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
Posts: 4077
ESO: edeholland
Location: the cloud
GameRanger ID: 4053888

13 May 2019, 09:20

Snuden wrote:There is a great guide here on ESOC, search for "How to win in all cases"
https://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=16603
User avatar
Great Britain thomasgreen6
Dragoon
Posts: 396
ESO: Thomasgreen6
Location: UK

13 May 2019, 09:27

[Armag] diarouga wrote:Brit is better than japan.
I'll explain why later.

Image
'I'm gonna win this and I'm just gonna enjoy it' - Tibia 2k18

http://www.Twitch.tv/thomasgreen6
User avatar
Italy Mosx
Dragoon
Posts: 342
ESO: Mosx
Location: Viareggio,Italy

13 May 2019, 10:28

Snuden wrote:There is a great guide here on ESOC, search for "How to win in all cases"

aahah
Never give up
User avatar
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme
NWC LAN Gold
Posts: 9929
ESO: diarouga
Location: France

13 May 2019, 11:02

Japan has basically two options.
1) He can boom and try to hold
2) Be agressive with no eco
Both should fail if you play properly.

1) Apparently this is not your issue. It can be annoying because you need to know what you're doing, and you can't miss your timing window. The plan is to go lb/pike and add huss later. First make a batch of pikes to kill the shrines, then lb to poke his economy.

2) The agressive builds are hard to beat because if you make mistakes (which happens often at pr35- level) it can snowball very fast.
However, it's easy to scout because you can see his shipments with the deck trick, and it's easy to see if he sent 300w first. Thus, if you see he is going for agressive builds, play safe and don't fb. You will hold his push easily, and eventually you will win because you will have much more eco (like +10-15 vills).
If you scout it too late, going for a fb with a tower is also an option but you have to play safe. I'd recommand 700w/6lb and make musk/lb. Just like in the first scenario you will have more eco and you should have a timing at 8:30-9min where you will be in total control.
User avatar
Italy Mosx
Dragoon
Posts: 342
ESO: Mosx
Location: Viareggio,Italy

13 May 2019, 14:29

[Armag] diarouga wrote:Japan has basically two options.
1) He can boom and try to hold
2) Be agressive with no eco
Both should fail if you play properly.

1) Apparently this is not your issue. It can be annoying because you need to know what you're doing, and you can't miss your timing window. The plan is to go lb/pike and add huss later. First make a batch of pikes to kill the shrines, then lb to poke his economy.

2) The agressive builds are hard to beat because if you make mistakes (which happens often at pr35- level) it can snowball very fast.
However, it's easy to scout because you can see his shipments with the deck trick, and it's easy to see if he sent 300w first. Thus, if you see he is going for agressive builds, play safe and don't fb. You will hold his push easily, and eventually you will win because you will have much more eco (like +10-15 vills).
If you scout it too late, going for a fb with a tower is also an option but you have to play safe. I'd recommand 700w/6lb and make musk/lb. Just like in the first scenario you will have more eco and you should have a timing at 8:30-9min where you will be in total control.

:salt: :salt: thanku for the answer and for spent ur time to answer me ,this ll help me a lot!
Never give up
User avatar
Italy Mosx
Dragoon
Posts: 342
ESO: Mosx
Location: Viareggio,Italy

13 May 2019, 14:31

if someone have any other suggestion its appreciate,Thanks
Never give up
User avatar
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme
Posts: 8581
ESO: SirCallen
Location: Midwest best west

13 May 2019, 17:13

I've never won this MU as Brit vs aggro Jap. They just match mass then boom when they ship wood later and shrine my fucking hunts.
and the giving famishes the craving
sweet thames, run softly, til I end my song

The shepherd's staff's tantalus around my neck

please stop eating :food:
Great Britain Hazza54321
Gendarme
Donator 01
Posts: 6398
ESO: PrinceofBabu

13 May 2019, 17:41

dunno 700w 6musk/lb to forward tower makes it seem fairly easy
User avatar
United States of America giveuanxiety
Advanced Player
Donator 02
Posts: 1361
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

13 May 2019, 18:01

I have been pretty good in this MU for a while but I'm recently getting even better in it. Here is a recent vid of me vs Gibthedurty. I have been beating him a lot lately while I use to struggle vs his japan style.


Gibthedurty jap style wall a lot and crazy shrine boom. Keys are getting pikes to shrine early, have 5 pikes siege and try not to lose a single pikeman. Make every second of the pikes count, as soon as their made they go straight to seige a shrine before they finish with that shrine they know exactly where their next shrine target is. There is zero idle time with them, they are either seiging a shrine or taking the quickest path to the next shrine. Try and pressure any forward gold/berries with lb if you can. As game progress go real far out to gather hunts when close hunts end.
Follow my stream @ twitch.tv/giveuanxiety
User avatar
Canada Mitoe
ESOC Media Team
EWTNWC LAN Top 8
Posts: 4304
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

13 May 2019, 18:06

Hazza54321 wrote:dunno 700w 6musk/lb to forward tower makes it seem fairly easy

Depends on age up times. If Brit ages late (and Japan on time / early) it can be a problem. Also can be hard if Brit opens with 5 pike (which they really shouldn't unless they've checked Japan's deck to confirm whether or not he's rushing). Best to open with 5 musk if you suspect aggression, as they too can siege shrines if need be, but also hold any early pressure.

But yeah, Brit should probably win this matchup pretty comfortably. Order of priorities:

1) Is he Ashi rushing? Don't die.
2) Siege shrines.
3) Manors for LOS for Ashi raids.
4) Right click enemy TC.
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
EP Project Lead
Posts: 8992
ESO: Funnu
Location: New_Sweland

13 May 2019, 18:23

giveuanxiety wrote:I have been pretty good in this MU for a while but I'm recently getting even better in it. Here is a recent vid of me vs Gibthedurty. I have been beating him a lot lately while I use to struggle vs his japan style.


Gibthedurty jap style wall a lot and crazy shrine boom. Keys are getting pikes to shrine early, have 5 pikes siege and try not to lose a single pikeman. Make every second of the pikes count, as soon as their made they go straight to seige a shrine before they finish with that shrine they know exactly where their next shrine target is. There is zero idle time with them, they are either seiging a shrine or taking the quickest path to the next shrine. Try and pressure any forward gold/berries with lb if you can. As game progress go real far out to gather hunts when close hunts end.
Judging from OP and this post, we're really gonna have to buff Japanese!
Effective ESOC Patch notes

Blue-haired girl being slain

'This is no declaration, I just thought I'd let you know goodbye'
Said the hero in the story
'It is mightier than swords. I could kill you sure, but I could only make you cry with these words'
User avatar
Finland somppukunkku
Advanced Player
Donator 02
Posts: 2689
ESO: PrinceOfBabu

13 May 2019, 18:25

Judging from the fact that GUA is losing to someone, we're really gonna have to make real conclusions!
Co-Founder of Somali Kabuli Gaming
Homo management SKG
User avatar
Italy Mosx
Dragoon
Posts: 342
ESO: Mosx
Location: Viareggio,Italy

14 May 2019, 09:47

Thanks guys!I never start as lb becuase if him start daymo ,him can train cav and win the fight,but i ll try
Never give up
User avatar
Finland somppukunkku
Advanced Player
Donator 02
Posts: 2689
ESO: PrinceOfBabu

16 May 2019, 18:09

@Mosx


Here is a "handbook brit starting" vs japs. Keeping the control of the game all the time and don't really have any troubles despite suiciding my army one. I go very greedy (water+tps+cree+aging) in mid game but if you don't have this possibility you can also spend al res on army and right click his base.
Second game on the video.
Co-Founder of Somali Kabuli Gaming
Homo management SKG
User avatar
France Aykin Haraka
Lancer
EWT
Posts: 739
ESO: Aykin

16 May 2019, 18:24

is this you posting a post about you, were we see you playing ?
it looks scary
User avatar
France Aykin Haraka
Lancer
EWT
Posts: 739
ESO: Aykin

16 May 2019, 18:24

you should add a pic of yourself and stick it on the wall behind you toni
would be cool asf
User avatar
France Aykin Haraka
Lancer
EWT
Posts: 739
ESO: Aykin

16 May 2019, 18:26

edit, kallen liked my post
Great Britain Hazza54321
Gendarme
Donator 01
Posts: 6398
ESO: PrinceofBabu

16 May 2019, 18:28

tit seems to be somppus #1 fan

Forum Info

Return to “General”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest