5%
Tabben
10%

Total votes: 111

Switzerland bobabu
Howdah

Fans Favourite of the top 8 Players

Post by bobabu »

Who is your favourite player? (Not who is the best player but who you like the most on a personal lvl.)
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Re: Fans Favourite of the top 8 Players

Post by deleted_user »

garja                                   hit it^
United States of America GiBthedurrty
Lancer
Donator 01
Clan: YumiW

Post by GiBthedurrty »

harrypotterchill
Holy See Imperial Noob
Lancer

Post by Imperial Noob »

Kaiserklein grew so much over the years as a player, caster and I think also a person. He used to be immature, impulsive, overly complaining and have a heavy accent (xD) among other things, and now he is a bit like a father figure of ESOC through his knowledge, experience and willingness to contribute. And after all these years he still has a lot of enthusiasm for being active in the community. Or at least that's my impression. Both thumbs up for Kaiser. :flowers:
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: νŒ€ ν•˜μš°μŠ€

Post by n0el »

It’s coming home
mad cuz bad
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

This man.
Great Britain Interjection
Howdah
Donator 04
ESO: Interjection

Post by Interjection »

Got to admit, I've become really good friends with Kaiser recently

I've spent hundreds of hours in voice chat with Mitoe though so I'm abstaining from this poll!
Brazil t3rror1sta
Dragoon
ESO: Knight_br

Post by t3rror1sta »

I like villains
[spoiler=spoiler]kynesie[/spoiler]
United States of America rafamundez
Crossbow
ESO: Red_Hood_

Post by rafamundez »

Mitoe isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a player with such micro and macro? Mitoe puts the game on another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a player with his skill and passion for the game again. H2O breaks records. BlackStarOP breaks records. Mitoe breaks the rules. You can keep your statistics. I prefer the magic. And his constant winks.
Brazil t3rror1sta
Dragoon
ESO: Knight_br

Post by t3rror1sta »

Keep the Magic
Team Mitoe/Aizamk
(Mitank)
No Flag helln00
Howdah
ESO: helln00

Post by helln00 »

China player represents
Bhutan jgals
Lancer
ESO: OstiferButthole

Post by jgals »

I only could only comment on Hazza, Kaiser and Diarouga really. Don't know the rest. While I think they are all cool as people (except maybe Diarouga XD) my favorites and I'm sure a lot of people's favorites are not even on here.

Boneng, for his trolliness, Aizamk for his ridiculous builds that somehow worked(sometimes) , H20 for being the GOAT and fighting so vigorously with jap vils and bitching about MU, Map/ how unfair and lost the game is on streams and then winning anyway.

But I think my true fave was an unkown to most who did not stream. He went by many names and all I know about him is that he was American, about 35, with a family and was one of the OG Treaty players. He was an early champion of TR with a legit clan way back in the day and came back in 2014 on the name SirIronSkillz to take the top of the TR ladder again for a brief time. He taught me a lot about the game and never cared if we were losing when teamed. he would let me throw my forces at him for hours, or meet me in pitched battles outside our walls and just fight with me so I could see how it all worked. At the time I thought I was getting close to beating him at times, but now I see that he had it under control and was just letting me train. And finally he showed me how OP Iro can be in treaty. His mantlet tomo prowler combo was impossible to break into with town dance on.

I still remember a 3v on Texas where my base got broken into, I got rekt as Iro and our mate quit. I had about 20 vils left and he killed all his vils to3v1 for about 15minutes while I recovered on the pit. In this time one of their team mates got so frustrated he resigned. Through the wall of their player who was out I was able to slip 50 legendary rams, and while SirIronSkillz was finally getting broken down 2v1 I made it all the way into their base without them noticing through the player who was out. They quit as their wonders went down. Most players would have quit way before that. Good times.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

jgals wrote:I only could only comment on Hazza, Kaiser and Diarouga really. Don't know the rest. While I think they are all cool as people (except maybe Diarouga XD) my favorites and I'm sure a lot of people's favorites are not even on here.

Boneng, for his trolliness, Aizamk for his ridiculous builds that somehow worked(sometimes) , H20 for being the GOAT and fighting so vigorously with jap vils and bitching about MU, Map/ how unfair and lost the game is on streams and then winning anyway.

But I think my true fave was an unkown to most who did not stream. He went by many names and all I know about him is that he was American, about 35, with a family and was one of the OG Treaty players. He was an early champion of TR with a legit clan way back in the day and came back in 2014 on the name SirIronSkillz to take the top of the TR ladder again for a brief time. He taught me a lot about the game and never cared if we were losing when teamed. he would let me throw my forces at him for hours, or meet me in pitched battles outside our walls and just fight with me so I could see how it all worked. At the time I thought I was getting close to beating him at times, but now I see that he had it under control and was just letting me train. And finally he showed me how OP Iro can be in treaty. His mantlet tomo prowler combo was impossible to break into with town dance on.

I still remember a 3v on Texas where my base got broken into, I got rekt as Iro and our mate quit. I had about 20 vils left and he killed all his vils to3v1 for about 15minutes while I recovered on the pit. In this time one of their team mates got so frustrated he resigned. Through the wall of their player who was out I was able to slip 50 legendary rams, and while SirIronSkillz was finally getting broken down 2v1 I made it all the way into their base without them noticing through the player who was out. They quit as their wonders went down. Most players would have quit way before that. Good times.
have you considered writing novels?
Peru Chetbaker123
Crossbow
ESO: MeXiCoWiGzZ

Post by Chetbaker123 »

Boneng , best player 2019 lordraphael
Bhutan jgals
Lancer
ESO: OstiferButthole

Post by jgals »

[/quote]have you considered writing novels?[/quote]
what you don't like my post?
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

@jgals I like your post
Pakistan iamyawer
Crossbow
ESO: iamyawer

Post by iamyawer »

rafamundez wrote:Mitoe isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a player with such micro and macro? Mitoe puts the game on another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a player with his skill and passion for the game again. H2O breaks records. BlackStarOP breaks records. Mitoe breaks the rules. You can keep your statistics. I prefer the magic. And his constant winks.

I saw similar comments about mitoe during snoww vs kynsie final on twitch, are u same person ? I mean wording are pretty similar.

I like kaiser, and queen of destiny though, are really decent fellas, would go out of way just to help and really gives sense of great community to this game. They should be on top of ladder. Also queen is best aoe3 girl gamer alive. So respect for her too.

Interjection for keeping this game alive with his casting. Golden caster.

Snowww has best cav based game/deadly raids imo.
Mitoe has good macro and micro. His birts is exceptional. Likes to defend rushes like super pro knows ins and out.
Many big names,
Kynsie, The evil lord,
Lord raphael, consistent class.
Aizmak, Guess me right!
h20, The OP dude!
United States of America GiBthedurrty
Lancer
Donator 01
Clan: YumiW

Post by GiBthedurrty »

I love callen God I LOVE CALLEN
Croatia gryphoon94
Skirmisher
ESO: GRYPHOON

Post by gryphoon94 »

Vote Tabben or Riot
"I only used Moesbar for 2 years, that's not even long" - SirMusket
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Imperial Noob wrote:Kaiserklein grew so much over the years as a player, caster and I think also a person. He used to be immature, impulsive, overly complaining and have a heavy accent (xD) among other things, and now he is a bit like a father figure of ESOC through his knowledge, experience and willingness to contribute. And after all these years he still has a lot of enthusiasm for being active in the community. Or at least that's my impression. Both thumbs up for Kaiser. :flowers:

Speaking of growing, let's not forget both diarouga and Hazza were still captains during the first spring tournament. I don't think diarouga has even reached his peak yet. As GoodSpeed once said, never underestimate a teenager with too much free time.
United States of America Squamiger
Howdah
ESO: Squamiger

Post by Squamiger »

tabben is our working-class hero, champion of the underdogs, chosen by fate.

also mitoe bc i'll always root for china
Singapore Thrar
Retired Contributor
ESO: Thrar

Post by Thrar »

Imperial Noob wrote:Kaiserklein grew so much over the years as a player, caster and I think also a person. He used to be immature, impulsive, overly complaining and have a heavy accent (xD) among other things, and now he is a bit like a father figure of ESOC through his knowledge, experience and willingness to contribute. And after all these years he still has a lot of enthusiasm for being active in the community. Or at least that's my impression. Both thumbs up for Kaiser. :flowers:

I think this is a great assessment. As a viewer, a few years ago I saw Kaiser as a strong player, but someone whose attitude was holding him back and made him frustrating to watch sometimes. More recently, I'm really impressed with his games, the casting he does, and his overall contributions to the community.

My personal favorite is still Mitoe though, for playstyle, casting, and community contributions in general.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

My thoughts mirror @Thrar's; I'm putting in Mitoe.
momuuu wrote: ↑theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

pff these upstart kids got nuffin on me.

erik ist mein brudi und favourite.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Malaysia Aizamk
Pro Player
ESOC WarChiefs Classic 2017

Post by Aizamk »

voted for the young elifent, he’s the future of the herd
oranges.