AOE3 copy-pastas

Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Re: AOE3 copy-pastas

Post by pecelot »

Jerom and Barmboney spend many night together. Talking between kisses about twitch chat. They pray to the Garja that Somppu will not find them.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

Here are the facts. Now take them as you like. Tedere 12 NEVER reached above pr30 on his own. And constantly loses to very average players-> as seen here - http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/player?n=tedere12. He just got lucky 1 tournament , with probably the easiest tournament lineup of all time, GiveUAnxiety, who is a very average player that got 3-0'd by kaister (pr29-30) last tourny. A rusty SYS, and a rusty Stanley who isn't event hat good in 1v1 to begin with, since he primarily plays team. So the only noteworthy player tedere beat is SYS, who told me he played aweful because of irl issues that day. Call it a freak luck tourny, nothing else. Not to mention Tedere lost to kickass in groups of that same tourny. Again proving my point he is max pr32 if that. Therefore proving my point that ANY solid pr30-32 could have also made it to the R08 with Tedere easy af tourny line up. (Lecastete/Miggo/bwinner) all these guys play better than tedere for the most part, especially castete/miggo , that's not even close. Unlike tedere I've actually got to pr33 on azlaak with 100% ep 1v1s, and i got MDW and other accs to also pr32. I actually beat solid players (mitoe/hazza recently), and still don't come here saying im top 8 or some bs meme like he does.
Korea South Vinyanyérë
Retired Contributor
Donator 06
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by Vinyanyérë »

you guys think the ESOC script writers jumped the gun when they made mitoe play bad for two weeks straight before 5-0'ing rapha?

you guys think the ESOC script writers are going a little too far by making mitoe act really sad right up until he 4-1's rapha?

don't you think the ESOC script writers went a little off the rails when they made mitoe do a 3-2 comeback after a 2-hour long game 3?

seems like the ESOC script writers are trying to push the GUA meme too hard when they make mitoe’s series go 2-3, making Mandarin Duck Squad’s only chance at playoffs come from a GUA 5-0

you guys wonder if the ESOC script writers are being unfair to mitoe by making every single one of his series go 1-4? i don’t know what he’s done to deserve that treatment

you guys think the ESOC script writers are running out of ideas now that they made mitoe 0-5 his rapha match, go into retirement, and then come out of nowhere to win the $10 million dollar 2029 LAN?
duck
:mds:
imo
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

Market is there for trade, do as much as you need. Those who says its not cost effective after 5 trades are idiots. Cost effectiveness has nothing to do with it, its war and things do get expensive in war. So do what you have to do. If you lose fights by being cost effective then what good this do after you lost the game. Most so called pros are bo bots, they don't have strategic sense of this game but a few.
France P i k i l i c
Howdah
ESO: Pikilic
GameRanger ID: 7497456

Post by P i k i l i c »

nickiru wrote:I have studied Kynesie and I play a bit more defensively then him and also I hoard map with walls moreso than him.
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic :hmm:
Greece BrookG
Retired Contributor
ESO: BrookG

Post by BrookG »

Zutazuta wrote: Dear G, please bless us on this holy day, with hunts of equal balance. We pray this in your name, G-men BlessRNG
esocG
Correlation doesn't mean causation.
http://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

"mr.brookg go buy jeans and goto the club with somppuli" - Princeofkabul, July 2018
Korea South Vinyanyérë
Retired Contributor
Donator 06
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by Vinyanyérë »

Hello! Sorry to bother you all, but I’m new to the AoE3 competitive scene. I’m just very curious why it seems there’s nothing that could challenge the American esports organization that goes by the name “MDS”? Everything just seems to be so easy for them!
duck
:mds:
imo
United States of America randerzbobanderz
Musketeer
ESO: RandyBobandy

Post by randerzbobanderz »

"wicked and prinz make a cgreat couple, one is super hansome mega strong, and the others is wickedcossack"

From @I_HaRRiiSoN_I