What new implementations do you expect for aeo3 de?

India _RDX_
Lancer
ESO: _RDX_

Re: What new implementations do you expect for aeo3 de?

Post by _RDX_ »

Riotcoke wrote:In regards to you saying it's a waste of money, think about how much better of an experience it should be with major bugs fixed and balancing to the game all for 15 dollars, which is what not even an hour's work for most people?

Sorry I'm just dumb.

oranges.
Germany japanesegeneral
Lancer
ESO: JapaneseGeneral

Post by japanesegeneral »

Noone outside India knows how much 1400 Rupee are worth.
6 petards a day keep the doctor away.
India _RDX_
Lancer

Post by _RDX_ »

Choose wisely:
$999 Apple pro stand or exchange to 69,489 worth of indian money
oranges.
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

You have to face facts, companies don't care about the third world because, as you've shown, there's less money compared to Western nations where £20 really isn't a lot of money

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

69 rupees, iconic
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

_RDX_ wrote:
Riotcoke wrote:In regards to you saying it's a waste of money, think about how much better of an experience it should be with major bugs fixed and balancing to the game all for 15 dollars, which is what not even an hour's work for most people?

Sorry I'm just dumb.

lol in India its not for 20$ on steam sale you can get it for as low as 2.5 USD, or about 12-13$ in general. You just need to know right place to buy it. If you buy the hard copy its infact cheaper than steam.

Also @Riotcoke AOE III complete collection is for 40$ in US on steam right now
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Vietnam duckzilla
Jaeger

Post by duckzilla »

And that, kids, is called price discrimination. Companies will price their products depending on characteristics of the (regional) market. As long as production costs (negligible for game copies) do not play a role, a company will try to maximize its sales volume in any given market. If that means that the product is sold at lower prices than elsewhere, then this is still an efficient pricing strategy.
Whatever is written above: this is no financial advice.

Beati pauperes spiritu.
India _RDX_
Lancer

Post by _RDX_ »

princeofcarthage wrote:lol in India its not for 20$ on steam sale you can get it for as low as 2.5 USD, or about 12-13$ in general. You just need to know right place to buy it. If you buy the hard copy its infact cheaper than steam.

Well AoE DE hasn't been released on steam. Even if it does, it will be almost the same price $18 - 20 ( 1300 - 1400 rupees). The steam sale comes once in a while and I don't think this game is worth waiting. Also, i don't think that hard copy could be cheaper than steam. Websites like g2a.com & g2play.net does the job for me, you know.
oranges.
India _RDX_
Lancer

Post by _RDX_ »

duckzilla wrote:And that, kids, is called price discrimination. Companies will price their products depending on characteristics of the (regional) market. As long as production costs (negligible for game copies) do not play a role, a company will try to maximize its sales volume in any given market. If that means that the product is sold at lower prices than elsewhere, then this is still an efficient pricing strategy.

True.... From computer parts, games, gaming pcs to gaming consoles, everything related to tech here is kinda expensive here. But you know, we got an army ranking at #4 and nuclear weapons enough to take out the entire world.

But still.... We love peace. We know it and we will still accept the fact that western companies are making the stuff, so they can put whatever price they want, because we have our own problems to solve.

I'm gonna end it there lol, we're talking about irrelevant stuff to the topic of the thread.
oranges.
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

_RDX_ wrote:
princeofcarthage wrote:lol in India its not for 20$ on steam sale you can get it for as low as 2.5 USD, or about 12-13$ in general. You just need to know right place to buy it. If you buy the hard copy its infact cheaper than steam.

Well AoE DE hasn't been released on steam. Even if it does, it will be almost the same price $18 - 20 ( 1300 - 1400 rupees). The steam sale comes once in a while and I don't think this game is worth waiting. Also, i don't think that hard copy could be cheaper than steam. Websites like g2a.com & g2play.net does the job for me, you know.

AoE III is for lot of time on Steam sale, AoEIII on steam is for 849 right now, whereas hard copy is for 499, or at least was when I last bought it, on g2a AoE III is for around ~990 right now.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
United States of America Podawe
Musketeer
ESO: Skeeter666

Post by Podawe »

I think it would be cool to be able to mix up the difficulties when playing the AI. Instead of all the AI being expert or all being Hard you can set certain civs to expert and certain civs to Hard etc. It would allow some more variation in skirmish.