User avatar
No Flag ovi12
Jaeger
Posts: 4319

20 Jun 2019, 15:26

I was excited to have another top AOE3 player, but he hasn't played a rated game since June 7th on both Mookie21 and Clemamollette. Has he said anything about quitting?
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Great Britain Hazza54321
Gendarme
Donator 01
Posts: 5997

20 Jun 2019, 15:50

He stopped playing for 10 days and you go ape shit?
User avatar
No Flag ovi12
Jaeger
Posts: 4319

20 Jun 2019, 15:56

Hazza54321 wrote:He stopped playing for 10 days and you go ape shit?

Well its like 2 weeks now and before that he was playing like every day.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
User avatar
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme
Posts: 8850
Location: USA

20 Jun 2019, 15:57

I would assume he probably realized his time was better spent playing the video game he gets paid to play
Australia Kawapasaka
Dragoon
Donator 06
Posts: 456
ESO: skirmisher1380
Location: Shitney

20 Jun 2019, 16:04

Idk why people make such a big deal about official "quitting" statements anyway, just a dumb thing in general for a video game imo.
Sittin' on a fence that's a dangerous course
You could even catch a bullet from the peace-keeping force
User avatar
No Flag ovi12
Jaeger
Posts: 4319

20 Jun 2019, 16:11

Kawapasaka wrote:Idk why people make such a big deal about official "quitting" statements anyway, just a dumb thing in general for a video game imo.

I'm not asking about a quitting statement though, I'm just asking in general if anyone knows if he's just taking a break for some reason, or got bored of the game or something.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
User avatar
Great Britain Riotcoke
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 1594
ESO: Riotcoke
Location: Best County in the UK

20 Jun 2019, 16:32

Didn't he say he was just playing for fun anyway?
Image
User avatar
Russia yurashic
Howdah
Posts: 1139
ESO: Yurashic
Location: Russia

20 Jun 2019, 16:35

gibson wrote:I would assume he probably realized his time was better spent playing the video game he gets paid to play


Who is this player? What is his main game?
Bolivia tedere12
Jaeger
Posts: 3281
ESO: Tedere12
Location: Greece

20 Jun 2019, 16:40

I see him on twitch chats.
Image
Australia Kawapasaka
Dragoon
Donator 06
Posts: 456
ESO: skirmisher1380
Location: Shitney

20 Jun 2019, 16:49

ovi12 wrote:
Kawapasaka wrote:Idk why people make such a big deal about official "quitting" statements anyway, just a dumb thing in general for a video game imo.

I'm not asking about a quitting statement though, I'm just asking in general if anyone knows if he's just taking a break for some reason, or got bored of the game or something.


Well you mentioned it, I just felt like typing that out on a slight tangent.
Regardless I wouldn't think much about a 2 week gap. Just wait and see.
Sittin' on a fence that's a dangerous course
You could even catch a bullet from the peace-keeping force
User avatar
Canada Mitoe
ESOC Media Team
EWTNWC LAN Top 8
Posts: 4099
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

20 Jun 2019, 16:52

Considering that he’s a professional overwatch player, I imagine that game takes priority over games like AoE3. He’s probably just too busy to play, or else lost interest.
User avatar
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
Posts: 3036
ESO: Snuden
Location: x666 HQ

20 Jun 2019, 19:03

Who?
36: This herd, was not herded correctly towards his town center
No Flag umeu
Gendarme
Posts: 9999

21 Jun 2019, 03:52

Baphomookie66621

Forum Info

Return to “General”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: gamevideo113 and 3 guests