No Flag ovi12
Jaeger

24 Jun 2019, 18:07

Goodspeed wrote:
ovi12 wrote:Just don't be too quick to consider a discussion "settled" after a couple of games.

Of course not. I'm just tired of "You're wrong." "No, you're wrong." Without any actualy games being played.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

24 Jun 2019, 18:19

princeofcarthage wrote:
Ashvin wrote:
princeofcarthage wrote:For the foreseeable future I am busy on saturday and sunday evenings, could do friday do, maybe a fantastic friday showdown?

Sioux mirror again?

BTW I wouldnt stoop so low as to give my account to someone to beat you. Also you playing me wasn't planned we just happened to be online at the same time.

When I said you gave I was kidding cuz I know you won't, but I know people make fake accounts all the time, so its possible that someone made one of your name as your primary is octanium, btw I am only saying its not you cuz the guy in game literally said, "how did you figure out(that I am jass)

I said that because I wanted to know how you got to that conclusion, it didnt mean you were right :P
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

24 Jun 2019, 18:26

ovi12 wrote:
Goodspeed wrote:
ovi12 wrote:Just don't be too quick to consider a discussion "settled" after a couple of games.

Of course not. I'm just tired of "You're wrong." "No, you're wrong." Without any actualy games being played.
Discussions like that are no fun, true. But usually there is more substance, right? :P
I guess this one wasn't particularly interesting.
No Flag ovi12
Jaeger

24 Jun 2019, 18:35

Goodspeed wrote:
ovi12 wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Discussions like that are no fun, true. But usually there is more substance, right? :P
I guess this one wasn't particularly interesting.

Well they have some substance in the middle, but I think in the end, most end with "I think that works" and "I think that doesn't work", and it just gets left at that.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Great Britain Hazza54321
Gendarme
Donator 01

24 Jun 2019, 23:25

@breeze @Diarouga need a bo9 grudge rated match of sioux port
Portugal breeze
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: Breezebrothers

25 Jun 2019, 09:26

Hazza54321 wrote:@breeze @Diarouga need a bo9 grudge rated match of sioux port

can do tonight.
Lordraphael wrote:if you can spare money, consider donating. Depending on the number of donations i might decide to stream more.
bwinner wrote:I was happy when breeze posted a rec where he beat me once, which means he believes I am good.
Great Britain Hazza54321
Gendarme
Donator 01

25 Jun 2019, 09:30

I can cast
Germany Lukas_L99
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

25 Jun 2019, 09:35

But why is there a Sioux-Port grudge match planned in a Sioux-Japs thread?
Great Britain Hazza54321
Gendarme
Donator 01

25 Jun 2019, 09:36

It reminded me
Germany Lukas_L99
Howdah
Donator 01

25 Jun 2019, 11:11

Hazza54321 wrote:It reminded me

Whats the grudge actually?
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

25 Jun 2019, 11:14

Breeze claimed that Sioux was bad civ so I said he was wrong.
Great Britain Hazza54321
Gendarme
Donator 01

25 Jun 2019, 11:15

Breeze challenged Diarouga to a bo9 but he refused because it was rated
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: Sargsyan
GameRanger ID: 2106182

25 Jun 2019, 11:15

Words dont matter, the results of the grudge match do
Germany Lukas_L99
Howdah
Donator 01

25 Jun 2019, 13:29

[Armag] diarouga wrote:Breeze claimed that Sioux was bad civ

xD
Portugal breeze
Howdah
Donator 01

25 Jun 2019, 14:51

[Armag] diarouga wrote:Breeze claimed that Sioux was bad civ so I said he was wrong.

I didn't say that at all, surely they can have good mu's but porto vs sioux is pretty much hopeless for sioux that's what i said.
Lordraphael wrote:if you can spare money, consider donating. Depending on the number of donations i might decide to stream more.
bwinner wrote:I was happy when breeze posted a rec where he beat me once, which means he believes I am good.
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
NWC LAN 4th place
GameRanger ID: 5529322

26 Jun 2019, 21:06

[Armag] diarouga wrote:Breeze claimed that Sioux was bad civ so I said he was wrong.

I honestly don't remember you considering sioux to be anything else than garbage on any patch
Micro tricks

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..

Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

26 Jun 2019, 21:47

port - sioux is not very different from port - iro on land map so I dont get how you can think one is hopeless for port and the other one hopeless for sioux
Portugal breeze
Howdah
Donator 01

26 Jun 2019, 22:02

Garja wrote:port - sioux is not very different from port - iro on land map so I dont get how you can think one is hopeless for port and the other one hopeless for sioux

porto vs sioux is hopeless, @[Armag] diarouga can confirm it I think
Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 02

26 Jun 2019, 22:28

:lol:
No Flag umeu
Gendarme

27 Jun 2019, 02:11

Garja wrote:port - sioux is not very different from port - iro on land map so I dont get how you can think one is hopeless for port and the other one hopeless for sioux

Lol its so fucking different... how can you even say this. Its like polar opposites. Iro is one of the best civs vs ports, on re this map is hopeless and on ep iro still wins quite easily on most maps.

Sioux just loses this mu on re, and om ep its closer but probs still port favored if played well on a high res map. On qs sioux probs cant win but cuz qs is dead trade monopoly is a thing and sioux can win that way on ep and perhaps on re on some maps.

Like... iro can wall themselves to block out goon raids. They actually have a great eco fi where you get IV before ports with 15 more vils. They can ship 10v + tc for 1000c which is good in this mu. They have light cannons which port just cant deal with because they have nothing but cannons to beat forest prowler tomahawk.
United States of America IAmSoldieR
Howdah
Donator 03
ESO: SoldieR

27 Jun 2019, 03:05

Doesn't pure BR staying in age 2 for along time just beat port as they will be idled forever and cant get out units in batches greater than 5 units?
I think its an interesting MU, port can ATP on certain maps and water on others. Seems like if walls are safely up and game is not over by 15 min that sioux cant win.
No Flag umeu
Gendarme

27 Jun 2019, 05:05

IAmSoldieR wrote:Doesn't pure BR staying in age 2 for along time just beat port as they will be idled forever and cant get out units in batches greater than 5 units?
I think its an interesting MU, port can ATP on certain maps and water on others. Seems like if walls are safely up and game is not over by 15 min that sioux cant win.

walls and CM. br don't have great siege. also towers > cav so... if you can deny walls and flood base then maybe. but it's still not that great of a trade tbh. like 10 musk 8 bow + cm tc and mm can just hold very large forces at bay long enough to wall up double layers. In my experience, sioux's best bet vs that type of playstyle is either the cetan club rush or 99 vil asap and then siege dance through the walls with 50 clubs and 50 wakina.
Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 02

27 Jun 2019, 11:37

Juyst wakina aze and fp kanya. Same thing.
No Flag umeu
Gendarme

28 Jun 2019, 06:39

Lol... no. Fp kanya doesnt beat walled port... probably doesnt beat any port.

Forum Info

Return to “General”