So... Germany OP.

No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Re: So... Germany OP.

Post by deleted_user0 »

German lobby is a meme with perhaps some truth lol.
Your difference in up time was still quite unusual (prince slow wiht 03:07 que), much over the average in that MU.

I'd say the biggest problem of with Germans is that slow civs just can't keep up with their insane power spikes. German mass is sick early game because of the shipment value but as shipment progress becomes slower, the effect fades.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

What? Clicking up at 3:07 as germany is totally standard. It's just 7 seconds of idle time, you hit up at 4:37. If anything it's often harder to age earlier than that...

Meanwhile I went for a normal 13 cdbs up. You can do that quite often as france since you get livestock and some nice treasures. As I said, it's just an advantage for france in that mu.

Yes obviously ger is strong and it's hard to match their mass for lots of a civs. But it's not nearly as op as you guys claim.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

I'm 100% confident your difference in age ups was much higher than average. Scout is advantage for sure.
Prince maybe almost average or slightly slower, you faster than average.

Anyway, the point was that he pretty much lost to first cav batches which is a fuck up. No matter how you form it. Not how many seconds he was behind on age up.

If that game is a text-book example how that MU goes, kickass would be pr 65.
Brazil macacoalbino
Howdah
ESO: MacacoAlbino
Clan: 3Huss

Post by macacoalbino »

pecelot wrote:he probably means that cannon warships don't fire in at the same point in time spans, but rather randomly within them

This

Brazil macacoalbino
Howdah

Post by macacoalbino »

somppukunkku wrote:I'm 100% confident your difference in age ups was much higher than average. Scout is advantage for sure.

Anyway, the point was that he pretty much lost to first cav batches which is a fuck up. No matter how you form it. Not how many seconds he was behind on age up.

Tbh kickass is probably higher than that :mad:

France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

somppukunkku wrote:I'm 100% confident your difference in age ups was much higher than average. Scout is advantage for sure.

Yes like I said I aged 13 cdbs which is ideally 30s faster than germany. You can't always do it, but sometimes you do. It's part of the civ. Ger almost never gets to age 16, or at least not without significant idle time.

13 cdbs age up into 3 huss is just scary as germany. Irish used to do that a lot, erik did it in qualifiers vs raphael and got a really good start thanks to it (though he threw later on). I think I know what I'm talking about, these are my 2 main civs.

Then yes obviously prince fucked up, but it doesn't change the fact that it's scary for ger. Probably safer to start pike or dop, but you need to scout the 3 huss for that, and before you drop your military building, which is hard. With stable start, dealing with 7-8 huss is just very hard.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

macacoalbino wrote:
pecelot wrote:he probably means that cannon warships don't fire in at the same point in time spans, but rather randomly within them

This
I'm not sure we could change that, in the first place. I'll look into it, though. Thanks!
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

Shouldn't draw conclusions of my ger-fre against Kaiser.
You can open with a rax and pikes against 13 cdb 3 hussars and be totally fine. I did it always against Irish when he went 13 cdb up and it worked just fine. Also like Kaiser already knows I had my mouse tracing enabled which caused my cursor warping all over the screen the entire series so I couldn't defend properly. (or do anything basically)
People are going to ask anyway why I didn't pause the game when playing against Kaiser at the LAN. So I thought it was normal, me being bit nervous and I thought everyone else was playing in same conditions so I didn't do anything about it except bash my mouse to the table couple of times. :, D

It was fixed before g1 against diarouga, series I could've realistically won.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Brazil macacoalbino
Howdah

Post by macacoalbino »

zoom wrote:
macacoalbino wrote:

This
I'm not sure we could change that, in the first place. I'll look into it, though. Thanks!

I remember this has been discussed ages ago, not sure what was the conclusion