Diarouga, Justice was made!

Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Re: Diarouga, Justice was made!

Post by Riotcoke »

Challenger_Marco wrote:So diarouga dodged the party? And went to room?

Yes, like 2/3s of the people went out, including all the top 8 minus rouga.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

pecelot wrote:
deleted_user wrote:
Show hidden quotes

It is quite interesting tbh, for someone who probably has not even passed 1st lt in his life to make such audacious comments. Reminds me of Sir_Skirmisher :smile:

does everyone need to be colonels to notice certain things?
well, that'd be a good attitude for public life :?

Yes. There is something about know one's place, If you have something to say, you need to have a reasonable basis. There's no need to talk for free just to say something.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

deleted_user wrote:
pecelot wrote:
Show hidden quotes

does everyone need to be colonels to notice certain things?
well, that'd be a good attitude for public life :?

Yes. There is something about know one's place, If you have something to say, you need to have a reasonable basis. There's no need to talk for free just to say something.

Ye and you never talk with a reasonable basis....
Anyways diarouga deserved to win because he was the most consistent player. I think Kaiser mitoe tabben (should have actually won VS him) and I all performed better at various times in the tourney but just were inconsistent. I'm still happy, I went into that event with my last game being a loss VS @supernapoleon and I made it to the finals without preparing anything except for the brits VS port game. I'm pleased with my performance
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
United States of America charlemango
Musketeer
ESO: 2ndLastKnight

Post by charlemango »

lordraphael wrote:
deleted_user wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Anyways diarouga deserved to win because he was the most consistent player. I think Kaiser mitoe tabben (should have actually won VS him) and I all performed better at various times in the tourney but just were inconsistent. I'm still happy, I went into that event with my last game being a loss VS @supernapoleon and I made it to the finals without preparing anything except for the brits VS port game. I'm pleased with my performance

This is at least the third time you've said you should've beaten tabben, and you also said you feel Hazza is stronger than tabben. Do I smell a GRUDGE MATCH incoming? @tabben
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah
ESO: gamevideo113

Post by gamevideo113 »

I think the issue here was that Riotcoke's first comment (gratz on beating hungover rapha) simply sounded like free butthurt, it wasn't even a critique or an accusation or anything. So i'd say it wasn't a smart thing for him to say, but now the discussion is kind of degenerating.
I'd like to make my congratulations to every player who partecipated in the LAN for the awesome and breathtaking show they have put on, and to diarouga in particular for winning and having an innovative style in his strategies.
[Some people aspire to be pr30+, some people aspire to have fun, and some people aspire to play 3v3 Deccan.] - vividlyplain - 2019 Who (nationality) rape ?
stupid logic. noob players can say op?
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

charlemango wrote:
lordraphael wrote:
Show hidden quotes

This is at least the third time you've said you should've beaten tabben, and you also said you feel Hazza is stronger than tabben. Do I smell a GRUDGE MATCH incoming? @tabben

Its quite obvious tabben is better than me. People underestimated tabbens skill by alot this tourney and probably the next rising star no doubt about that.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

charlemango wrote:
lordraphael wrote:
Show hidden quotes

I actually meant he should have won VS d8arouga and there won't be a grudge match anytime soon I think. I enjoyed playing some aoe 3 again, but I don't think I'll play in the next few weeks.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor

Post by Riotcoke »

gamevideo113 wrote:I think the issue here was that Riotcoke's first comment (gratz on beating hungover rapha) simply sounded like free butthurt, it wasn't even a critique or an accusation or anything. So i'd say it wasn't a smart thing for him to say, but now the discussion is kind of degenerating.
I'd like to make my congratulations to every player who partecipated in the LAN for the awesome and breathtaking show they have put on, and to diarouga in particular for winning and having an innovative style in his strategies.

I said it as a joke, conveying sarcasm in text is hard.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Japan mmTakezo
Crossbow
ESO: mmTakezo

Post by mmTakezo »

lordraphael wrote:
deleted_user wrote:
Show hidden quotes

i was glad that i finaly see your face man good job germany first
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

Riotcoke wrote:
gamevideo113 wrote:I think the issue here was that Riotcoke's first comment (gratz on beating hungover rapha) simply sounded like free butthurt, it wasn't even a critique or an accusation or anything. So i'd say it wasn't a smart thing for him to say, but now the discussion is kind of degenerating.

xD helps to filter sarcastic posts quite ezlee xD
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

lordraphael wrote:
deleted_user wrote:
Show hidden quotes

When? Is it how you act against who thinks differently from you? It is quite obvious you're a one sided thinker even based on the lose after kynesie (blaming water/walls rather than thinking what your possible mistakes were..) Anyway.
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor

Post by Riotcoke »

Sargsyan wrote:
Riotcoke wrote:

xD helps to filter sarcastic posts quite ezlee xD

xD

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Yeah diarouga was just more consistent. I for one played quite well in my first 2 matches, then pretty much garbage in the last 2 ones. Raphael played well vs hazza and me, but sucked in his first (because of mouse) and last series. Mitoe also beat diarouga once but then got stomped. And so on

I feel like sleeping 5h per night and drinking every evening is a big reason why i played worse and worse, dunno if other players felt the same about their performance.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

Oh god, yeah. Day 2 compared to Day 1 for me almost looked like I was trolling haha.
Turkey Mameluke
Dragoon
ESO: Mameluké

Post by Mameluke »

The prize pool was not high enough to prevent you from drinking and your bad games were what you paid for it. :)))
If you see any mistakes in my grammar/vocabulary or whatever, please correct me. I really appreciate it :!: :flowers:
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Well I'd rather spend time with people I might meet only once. I don't regret it
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Post by bwinner »

excuses
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Think whatever you want
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

As we said it was a just a trade off. Either full enjoy the trip and stay up till 6 am or take it super seriously like Diarouga did. I dont think there is much middle ground when you have 40+ aoe3 enthusiast meeting each other once in a lifetime.
And it wasnt just staying up late and drinking which made the difference. Preparation, rewatching rec games, etc. is also big part of it.
Image Image Image
Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

$800 difference between 1st and 2nd place, if a player was in the final then they could get a good night sleep and have enjoyed the other nights. I would rather not see people bash diarouga for his choices as each individual is unique for their wants/desires/feelings......
Turkey Mameluke
Dragoon
ESO: Mameluké

Post by Mameluke »

Diarouga made the right choice.
If you see any mistakes in my grammar/vocabulary or whatever, please correct me. I really appreciate it :!: :flowers:
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

No one is bashing him though

Mameluke wrote:Diarouga made the right choice.

That depends on the point of view.
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor

Post by Riotcoke »

Yeah nobody is bashing him, it's also not like he didn't join in with drinking etc when at the studio.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Idk about most players but i know myself prince and erik didnt really care much about winning but getting obliterated. The games and money were a bonus
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by n0el »

Why else go except for the social aspect?
mad cuz bad