ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Re: Diarouga, Justice was made!

Post by edeholland »

pecelot wrote:
edeholland wrote:Congratulations @[Armag] diarouga !

But please, can we now change your username to "diarouga" and merge all your accounts?

are you anti-ARMAG

A R M A G
R
M
A
G
I'm not, which is why I'm looking into a system that adds a [tag] before your username without it actually altering your username. It would display as [WAC]edeholland but the username would still be @edeholland. Ideally, players can even use it to create clans/leagues by having the same tag.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I'd use it to add dumb stuffs, maybe [butt]
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

but life?
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

[SKG]SomppuKunkku hype.
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Post by bwinner »

But please, can we now change your username to "diarouga" and merge all your accounts?

If you can Do that, can you also merge bwinner with bwinner1 ? I created bwinner1 with a fake mail adress early in 2015 and no clue what my password was but I think some people use it to tag me.

About the Chinese mirror, recalculated eco pop was showing +7 for tabben or smg, but it doesn't include war Academy and Summer palace (which was down for tabben), do you know how much this 2 worth @[Armag] diarouga ? Because I feel like it may have been not that much of a difference if you add them.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

No, I don't know but then it's probably the same. I didn't have a market though.
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

bwinner wrote:

If you can Do that, can you also merge bwinner with bwinner1 ? I created bwinner1 with a fake mail adress early in 2015 and no clue what my password was but I think some people use it to tag me.
Sure.

First we need to figure out what the best way of merging is.
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

bwinner wrote:

did a bit of a different fix, but enjoy your new, cleaner username! old account name changed to @bwinnner (i'm not able to merge the two atm)
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

@edeholland Let me tell you how I feel: fugg yew
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

Goodspeed wrote:It triggers me that people seem to attribute this win to preparation. It's probably for the same reason diarouga was the #6 seed. He has been one of the best players for a while now and while a prepared raffle would probably do better than he did, how much better is a question mark and he still actually performed very well regardless. All the series were incredibly high level. Diarouga won because he's the best player right now (although possibly it's tabben, that semi was a nailbiter).

If iamgrunt was prepared for this LAN, he would've won. Same for H2O. Do we feel the need to express that? No because it's irrelevant. Of course you're not gonna be as good as the competition if you don't play the game as much as them.

I don’t think anyone’s trying to say he’s a worse player because he was better prepared, but it was still a big part of his win at least vs Raphael. In some of his other games his preparation was more of a weakness than it was a strength as he actually lost some games because he committed too hard to his plan and was too predictable. He won despite those losses.
European Union scarm
Howdah
ESO: Malebranche

Post by scarm »

Speaking of armag, the feeling when you are checking if they maybe have some dope new top secret guides by diarouga on their website and you find out the newest article on age 3 is still this :cry: :

Oh and congrats :)
Attachments
Bildschirmfoto 2019-07-16 um 21.09.45.png
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

bwinner wrote:

About the Chinese mirror, recalculated eco pop was showing +7 for tabben or smg, but it doesn't include war Academy and Summer palace (which was down for tabben), do you know how much this 2 worth @[Armag] diarouga ? Because I feel like it may have been not that much of a difference if you add them.

Summer palace is 4 vils when making age 3 units and 4.5 vils when making old han batch.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

IAmSoldieR wrote:
bwinner wrote:

Summer palace is 4 vils when making age 3 units and 4.5 vils when making old han batch.

Wow, 4v+400f age up XD.
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

bwinner wrote:

The Age 3 Tower makes 900 wood in the time for one crow, so i guess it's about half or 2/3 of the value maybe less, seeing as age 3 crows aren't amazing.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Riotcoke wrote:
bwinner wrote:

The Age 3 Tower makes 900 wood in the time for one crow, so i guess it's about half or 2/3 of the value maybe less, seeing as age 3 crows aren't amazing.

Youre forgetting about 8 skirm. Acadamy has way more immediate value, aka in the first 4 mins, than tower. If you need more stuff to survive, gain a decisive advantage or win in the next 4 mins, its just better. After that the tower obv becomes better
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

edeholland wrote:
bwinner wrote:

Sure.

First we need to figure out what the best way of merging is.

Might also wanna merge me with my smurfs princeofkabul, hazza54321 and somppukunkku. Don't mind the people that played on those accts for this lan or those who post pics on them, they are just paid actors.

Also SKG is just a front for my shady smurf business just saying
France P i k i l i c
Howdah
ESO: Pikilic
GameRanger ID: 7497456

Post by P i k i l i c »

If possible also merge Pikilic and P i k i l i c please :smile:
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic :hmm:
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

you can also merge pecelot and edehollandsbrother :ugeek:
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah
ESO: gamevideo113

Post by gamevideo113 »

You can also merge me and @Lucailgrande and @japanlamer :flowers:
[Some people aspire to be pr30+, some people aspire to have fun, and some people aspire to play 3v3 Deccan.] - vividlyplain - 2019 Who (nationality) rape ?
stupid logic. noob players can say op?
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

Do people really consider it the only chance to meet their AoE3 buddies in person? I deeply hope it wasn't the last LAN event in the history of the game!
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

True, people should refrain from using "once in a lifetime" until they've died, and can say so for certain.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

deleted_user wrote:True, people should refrain from using "once in a lifetime" until they've died, and can say so for certain.

You're making a lot of good posts recently
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
United States of America Squamiger
Howdah
ESO: Squamiger

Post by Squamiger »

finally managed to watch the whole LAN series on youtube with the shitty internet I have right now. I had been avoiding the forums and discord since I didn't want spoilers. just wanted to say congratulations @[Armag] diarouga, I was rooting so hard for either you or tabben as the underdogs from the start, and I was really happy to see you beat raphael who is a great player but he's already had his time in the sun. its nice for someone else to get a chance.

also speculating about "it would have been different if people hadn't stayed out late", dont be silly. diarouga easily was the most prepared and most consistent player there along with tabben and if it was played again with alcohol banned and bedtimes enforced I think he still would have won
Turkey Gafur
Skirmisher
ESO: Gafur

Post by Gafur »

Squamiger wrote:, I was rooting so hard for either you or tabben as the underdogs from the start,

Did u just call our senpai "underdog" ?
mentally healthy
United States of America Squamiger
Howdah
ESO: Squamiger

Post by Squamiger »

underseed