A typical game vs german

Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

A typical game vs german

Post by Hazza54321 »

A typical military of any civ x germans.
Attachments
4B3DFADD-F009-4AB3-AFCC-14C608CC255B.jpeg
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Re: A typical game vs german

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Germany is not op they said :)
Did you VC btw?
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Russia might get same mili pop with 100% strelet!
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

Even pro players use cam phone instead of snippet tool. :O
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player

Post by Hazza54321 »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:Germany is not op they said :)
Did you VC btw?

i didnt but it was adirondacks
No Flag Djigit
Howdah

Post by Djigit »

Australia Kawapasaka
ESOC Pro Team

Post by Kawapasaka »

uhlans are pop inefficient, it's really very even ;)
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Hazza54321 wrote:
Did you VC btw?

VC is the only way to match ger's mass. If you can't VC, then there's no point in going semi ff.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Djigit wrote:Image

It's because you can't argue without Ad Hominem!!!1
Bot glen! Haha! Suck that.
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah
ESO: gamevideo113

Post by gamevideo113 »

somppukunkku wrote:Russia might get same mili pop with 100% strelet!

And that's when you ship suvorov reforms :chinese:
[Some people aspire to be pr30+, some people aspire to have fun, and some people aspire to play 3v3 Deccan.] - vividlyplain - 2019 Who (nationality) rape ?
stupid logic. noob players can say op?
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Funny how you post this out of context now, when I clearly wasn't serious, as I explained in the post. I was just trying to argue at your "SeMi UhLaN" argument level.

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Hazza54321 wrote:
Did you VC btw?

VC is the only way to match ger's mass. If you can't VC, then there's no point in going semi ff.

No ofc he didn't lol. He aged to colo later than me as brit vs ger. Then just made 5 cav in base and was surprised they didn't do anything vs my naked ff. Then proceeded to age up at 10:30 to fortress with like only 5 vils more than me. Lost 2 vils and gave free kills. Then I got away with 1000w 1000g jaegers and oh, what a surprise! I have more mass than him! Let's make a post on esoc to show how OP germans are after playing like a lt col

Hazza54321 wrote:
Did you VC btw?

You were literally sitting in your base with still one hunt left at minute 13. This is ridiculous. If anything you had way too much food lol, first time you moved out of base was at minute 15 to grab a coin mine..........
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player

Post by Hazza54321 »

Kaiserklein wrote:

Funny how you post this out of context now, when I clearly wasn't serious, as I explained in the post. I was just trying to argue at your "SeMi UhLaN" argument level.

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Show hidden quotes

No ofc he didn't lol. He aged to colo later than me as brit vs ger. Then just made 5 cav in base and was surprised they didn't do anything vs my naked ff. Then proceeded to age up at 10:30 to fortress with like only 5 vils more than me. Lost 2 vils and gave free kills. Then I got away with 1000w 1000g jaegers and oh, what a surprise! I have more mass than him! Let's make a post on esoc to show how OP germans are after playing like a lt col

Hazza54321 wrote:
Did you VC btw?

You were literally sitting in your base with still one hunt left at minute 13. This is ridiculous. If anything you had way too much food lol, first time you moved out of base was at minute 15 to grab a coin mine..........

and if you made fucking cav and outmassed me, i wouldnt be able to herd in 2 hunts midmap, so why shouldnt you have to adapt to the map when i do. You literally did nothing but z move 50 more pop of uhlans ontop of my shit when i had to push out and where only 2 jaegars and 7 skirms died to 4 cannon volleys which then just get z move'd down. You call me a lt col but what u did was nothing more than what a major could do.
Turkey HUMMAN
Lancer
ESO: HUMMAN

Post by HUMMAN »

Djigit>Kaiser
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

Germany's military population is always pretty deceptive, as their units are trash for their population use. However this is ridiculous.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

@Kaiserklein we should’ve recorded all of the games of this matchup we played haha.

This mu is fine for Brits IMO.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Hazza54321 wrote:and if you made fucking cav and outmassed me, i wouldnt be able to herd in 2 hunts midmap, so why shouldnt you have to adapt to the map when i do. You literally did nothing but z move 50 more pop of uhlans ontop of my shit when i had to push out and where only 2 jaegars and 7 skirms died to 4 cannon volleys which then just get z move'd down. You call me a lt col but what u did was nothing more than what a major could do.

Hunts backherd you know, so if you were able to bring them close to your tc, it means the map wasn't bad.
I don't outmass you in colo if you age on time and do Mitoe's cav stuff. Or diarouga's vc lb pike semi thing. You just went for the worst stuff, a slow semi without even a good eco. Not my fault if I can get away with going naked ff, pushing you, and then 1000w 1000g jaegers because your build was trash.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Mitoe wrote:@Kaiserklein we should’ve recorded all of the games of this matchup we played haha.

Yeah lol, and when I talked with raphael at the lan, he said he wouldn't pick ger into brits. People just think they should be able to train random units with a random build order and get away with it.
New Zealand ocemilky
Dragoon
ESO: Motch | Milky__

Post by ocemilky »

Slightly off topic - even in age 3 how do ger deal with mass lb/like and then lb/goon? Do you need to train falls or mass up skirm? Or dops?
sergyou wrote:i won't even bother reply to ur posts anymore and id like u to the same and not quote me
howlingwolfpaw wrote:cognitive dissonance is what people suffer from when refusing to look at 9/11 truth.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Kaiserklein wrote:
Mitoe wrote:@Kaiserklein we should’ve recorded all of the games of this matchup we played haha.

Yeah lol, and when I talked with raphael at the lan, he said he wouldn't pick ger into brits. People just think they should be able to train random units with a random build order and get away with it.

Yea for some reasons he didn't pick that MU against me while he defeated prince easily like 3-0 the day before. Anyway, the MU might not be ger favoured but it's totally fine for ger.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

ocemilky wrote:Slightly off topic - even in age 3 how do ger deal with mass lb/like and then lb/goon? Do you need to train falls or mass up skirm? Or dops?

skirm/uhlan is fine against this. You can also go dopp or artillery for the surprise.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

It's alright for ger but a bit brit favoured from my experience. It's map dependant though. When you have hunts in your base until 15 min as brits, I don't think you should be unhappy about that match up...
Australia Kawapasaka
ESOC Pro Team

Post by Kawapasaka »

How should Brit play this? Assuming Germany just does normal semi stuff.
New Zealand ocemilky
Dragoon
ESO: Motch | Milky__

Post by ocemilky »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
ocemilky wrote:Slightly off topic - even in age 3 how do ger deal with mass lb/like and then lb/goon? Do you need to train falls or mass up skirm? Or dops?

skirm/uhlan is fine against this. You can also go dopp or artillery for the surprise.

Thanks. I've tried ulhan skirm and the brit hid in trees with pike lb and then later goon.

Is tower rushing a good option against brit? If it's a low hunt map?
sergyou wrote:i won't even bother reply to ur posts anymore and id like u to the same and not quote me
howlingwolfpaw wrote:cognitive dissonance is what people suffer from when refusing to look at 9/11 truth.
Brazil macacoalbino
Howdah
ESO: MacacoAlbino
Clan: 3Huss

Post by macacoalbino »

Kawapasaka wrote:How should Brit play this? Assuming Germany just does normal semi stuff.

Menu >>> Resign

No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

The thing is that there are no counterpicks for Germany.
You don't even have to play this game to understand why they are so op. They get extra villagers two times on SW shipments compared to other nilla civs. Their colonial shipments are worth fortress, fortress industrial.

It's simple math to understand why so many civs just basically can't win Germany. You can't even force them to stay colonial because of ep maps, war wagons outranging and every kind of possible military shipment.

On a standard game vs asian civs you end up easily being 30 score up (150-120) only going fortress and shipping units. And you can't even punish them like dutch/brit or its way harder.

This+empirical experience is the reason why around half of the pro scene is waiting for German nerfs. Only German mains seem to defend them with some kind of pervert logic "If he makes 1 small mistake, he should lose the match-up", meanwhile its so easy to control the game with insane shipments and pace germany has.