Just crowdfund the event :)

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Re: Kaiser vs Somppu indirect grudge match

Post by Kaiserklein »

somppukunkku wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:Just nvm this idea, somppu doesn't have the balls I guess.

Are you honestly retarded? Balls to do what? Donate free money?
If my possible payoffs are (0, -30) and yours (-30, 30), you may understand that my expected payoff would be negative even with 99% chance of winning.

Me kaiser, make a thread begging for somali to finance my shit games, if somali gives no money he no balls hurr hurr

Idiot, you get the money if your champ wins, it's a fair bet. Can't you even read?
And anyway germany is OP so for example raphael would definitely beat me in this format right? So I'm the one donating free money?? You just need the balls to bet...

You just know I'll win because I for one have the brains to beat germany, so you don't want to ridicule yourself lol.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Germany amiggo1999
Advanced Player
Donator 01
ESO: miggo1999

Post by amiggo1999 »

Riotcoke wrote:Just crowdfund the event :)

Yea I think this could work. Or at least crowdfund like 30$ for the player, and keep the bet between Kaiser and somp
Image Image
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

amiggo1999 wrote:

Yea I think this could work. Or at least crowdfund like 30$ for the player, and keep the bet between Kaiser and somp

Yeah, i'd be willing to put £10 in if it helps :)

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

amiggo1999 wrote:

Yes I also proposed that, but somppu conveniently ignored it.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Germany amiggo1999
Advanced Player
Donator 01

Post by amiggo1999 »

@deleted_user2 have balls now?
Image Image
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

amiggo1999 wrote:Why not just play this Grudge match without money? - if somppu lacks the balls :D

Sure, I just wanted an incentive. I don't mind playing without money on the line either. But @deleted_user2 will dodge the challenge either way, and keep crying on esoc 24/7 about germany because he's too shit to beat them
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:

It's not a matter of balls, he just doesn't have a champion.
To master a civ, you have to spend a lot of time playing that civ, and you're never going to admit that the civ you play is op after you've done that. Thus, it is impossible to find a top ger player who claims that Germany is op.

He didn't even try to get a champion. I'm sure Mitoe would play it, and raphael might.
Admit that germany is op, when I keep beating people who play ger vs me? Not my fault if you guys suck vs ger.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Kaiserklein wrote:
somppukunkku wrote:

Are you honestly retarded? Balls to do what? Donate free money?
If my possible payoffs are (0, -30) and yours (-30, 30), you may understand that my expected payoff would be negative even with 99% chance of winning.

Me kaiser, make a thread begging for somali to finance my shit games, if somali gives no money he no balls hurr hurr

Idiot, you get the money if your champ wins, it's a fair bet. Can't you even read?
And anyway germany is OP so for example raphael would definitely beat me in this format right? So I'm the one donating free money?? You just need the balls to bet...

You just know I'll win because I for one have the brains to beat germany, so you don't want to ridicule yourself lol.

I'm confident raphael trying to win would beat you with Germany.
Likewise, I'd bet my money on you beating everybody (but maybe raphael) in this format.
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor

Post by Riotcoke »

Kaiserklein wrote:
amiggo1999 wrote:Why not just play this Grudge match without money? - if somppu lacks the balls :D

Sure, I just wanted an incentive. I don't mind playing without money on the line either. But @deleted_user2 will dodge the challenge either way, and keep crying on esoc 24/7 about germany because he's too shit to beat them

You mean one unit compositions don't beat a combination of units?

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Seriously, can we find a manager for Kaiser with high enough IQ so we can make this bet happen? Seems like Game Theory is too hard.

Like why don't you first find good enough opponent, schedule the shit and fund the prizepool.

THEN COME ASK ME FOR THE BET WHICH I ACCEPT IF THE PLAYER IS GOOD ENOUGH?
Germany amiggo1999
Advanced Player
Donator 01

Post by amiggo1999 »

@Mitoe you are needed.
Image Image
Turkey Mameluke
Dragoon
ESO: Mameluké

Post by Mameluke »

if kaiser wins: kaiser and the player get 15$ each . if player wins: somppu and the player get 15$ each.
If you see any mistakes in my grammar/vocabulary or whatever, please correct me. I really appreciate it :!: :flowers:
European Union scarm
Howdah
ESO: Malebranche

Post by scarm »

Pretty sure thats not really what Kaiser wanted to achieve or convey. More so a few good games being broadcasted, and in the process making a point for his case. The money is prolly only the topping on the cake to make it feel more important.

Also this thread is peak age of empires.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

amiggo1999 wrote:@Mitoe you are needed.

I probably wouldn't bet on Mitoe (and somppu probably won't either) although he's a top3 ger player for sure because he's too inconsistent for that, and he's played too many games with kaiser.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

@deleted_user2 Because I'm nice enough to give you the freedom to pick your champion? It's the guy who will represent you, why would I pick him??
And I'm already funding the prizepool, I said I'd put 30 bucks. It's really fucking hard to read isn't it.
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor

Post by Riotcoke »

Would be fun for Kaiser and Somppu to each have a player, but also have them both cast the game.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Mameluke wrote:if kaiser wins: kaiser and the player get 15$ each . if player wins: somppu and the player get 15$ each.

Nah, somppu won't be fine with that, because it means he puts 30 bucks but can win only 15. And 15 bucks is very, very important for somppu.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Kaiserklein wrote:
Mameluke wrote:if kaiser wins: kaiser and the player get 15$ each . if player wins: somppu and the player get 15$ each.

Nah, somppu won't be fine with that, because it means he puts 30 bucks but can win only 15. And 15 bucks is very, very important for somppu.

Rofl. So why don't you find a champion that is not you and then we are equal with the rules? So dumb.
Germany amiggo1999
Advanced Player
Donator 01

Post by amiggo1999 »

somppukunkku wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:

Rofl. So why don't you find a champion that is not you and then we are equal with the rules? So dumb.

actually this is a good idea as well
Image Image
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Because I don't trust people to play well vs germany? The point is that I want to prove I can beat germany in a competitive setting and you guys just suck balls.
Only reason we need a champion for you is that you're too shit to play it yourself as germany.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Anyway, get kaiser a guardian of interests, I cba to discuss somebody who can' t understand why he is making a challenge that is a bet to him and simply a donate funding from me, assuming nobody decent want to play for free.
Turkey HUMMAN
Lancer
ESO: HUMMAN

Post by HUMMAN »

Somppu dodging hard! I think kaiser can win somppu 5-0 with merc lame i would like that showmatch. LOLLL
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

somppukunkku wrote:Anyway, get kaiser a guardian of interests, I cba to discuss somebody who can' t understand why he is making a challenge that is a bet to him and simply a donate funding from me, assuming nobody decent want to play for free.

Lol, riotcoke already offered to donate 10 pounds to the player, and I'm sure others would as well. Which means that you'll be able to keep all my 30 bucks if your champ wins, and the player gets some money as well. So tell me how that isn't fair? :)
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

somppukunkku wrote:Assuming nobody decent want to play for free.
Quite an assumption. People play Germany all day. For "fun", they say.