Garja likes him
46%

Total votes: 59

Turkey HUMMAN
Lancer
ESO: HUMMAN

Breeze Top3? OMG!!?

Post by HUMMAN »

iamturk was looking like best turk but underdog ageofkiller is just behind tourney winner diarouga on the ladder. OP!
Attachments
12.png
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Re: Breeze Top3? OMG!!?

Post by tedere12 »

kinda impressive winstreak ngl.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

He even managed to defeat marco. Impressive stuff.
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

Elo needs decay

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

Riotcoke wrote:Elo needs decay

Just taking the inactive accounts out of the top 10 would help a lot.
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor

Post by Riotcoke »

Lukas_L99 wrote:

Not even inactive, stops people just sitting at the top with high elo due to only playing Unr.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Riotcoke wrote:
Lukas_L99 wrote:

Not even inactive, stops people just sitting at the top with high elo due to only playing Unr.

They should remove inactive accounts, that's what they do on the jap elo. Deccaying is bad however imo.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Breeze is a bird with two broken wings
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor

Post by Riotcoke »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Riotcoke wrote:
Show hidden quotes

They should remove inactive accounts, that's what they do on the jap elo. Deccaying is bad however imo.

You only say that as you sit in 3rd, rarely playing on that account, only because your elo doesn't decay

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Riotcoke wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Show hidden quotes

You only say that as you sit in 3rd, rarely playing on that account, only because your elo doesn't decay

Deccay doesn't make sense anyway. My account would be 1600 elos by now, and then I'd bash 1700-1800 elo guys with a 1k6 account, that wouldn't be fair.
They should just remove the inactive accounts from the top 10 (like you need at least 1 game every 2 weeks), and it would be fair.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

ep elo means jack shit anyway.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Hazza54321 wrote:ep elo means jack shit anyway.

Yea. Elo is general doesn't mean much but I care a lot more about jap elo.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Hazza54321 wrote:ep elo means jack shit anyway.

Yea. Elo is general doesn't mean much but I care a lot more about jap elo.

Yea jap elo is a lot more accurate + uses a more accurate methodology than ep elo
India cskbluewolf
Crossbow
ESO: cskbluewolf

Post by cskbluewolf »

I guess having decay system is awesome. It keeps top players motivated and active in their main account. It works like charm atleast in aoe2(voobly client). N of course decay should apply for certain elo cap say 1900 or something. So if ur 1950 and didnt play single rated game for two weeks then ur elo decays until 1900(watever cap be)
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

cskbluewolf wrote:I guess having decay system is awesome. It keeps top players motivated and active in their main account. It works like charm atleast in aoe2(voobly client)

Thing is it doesn't. Top players aren't going to be more active because of deccay, so people will get smurfed by deccayed accounts.
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor

Post by Riotcoke »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
cskbluewolf wrote:I guess having decay system is awesome. It keeps top players motivated and active in their main account. It works like charm atleast in aoe2(voobly client)

Thing is it doesn't. Top players aren't going to be more active because of deccay, so people will get smurfed by deccayed accounts.

That's just a lie, basically everyone who plays on EP knows the majority of the top players, even then the majority of players on EP know the other players on EP, top players or not.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Riotcoke wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:

That's just a lie, basically everyone who plays on EP knows the majority of the top players, even then the majority of players on EP know the other players on EP, top players or not.

What?
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor

Post by Riotcoke »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Riotcoke wrote:
Show hidden quotes

What?

If you play EP, you'll know who's considered a good player. If you have decay and the better players end up with 1600 elo. The lower players are highly likely to know that player isn't the same level as them. E.g if you're p25 on ep and LordRaphael with decay joins your game, you're not going to think he's also pr25.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
India cskbluewolf
Crossbow

Post by cskbluewolf »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:

As i mentioned in my previous post. Elo should have cap to apply decay. In aoe 2 voobly client it applies only for ppl above 2k and we have good pool of ppl above that. So these smurfs will reach 2k pretty easily hardly it will take them 15games max. I donno how aoe3 ratings work and i m pretty new here
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Riotcoke wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:

What he means is say raphel doesnt play for a few months and his elo drops to 1600 and he splits games vs tabben whos 1850 thats completely unfair to tabben because hes gonna lose 100 or so elo for going 4-4 vs someone whos skill level is really 1900 elo
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Riotcoke wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Show hidden quotes

What?

If you play EP, you'll know who's considered a good player. If you have decay and the better players end up with 1600 elo. The lower players are highly likely to know that player isn't the same level as them. E.g if you're p25 on ep and LordRaphael with decay joins your game, you're not going to think he's also pr25.

Yes. My point is that your pr/elo will get rekt because he'll bash you with a 1600 elo account though.
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor

Post by Riotcoke »

gibson wrote:
Riotcoke wrote:
Show hidden quotes

What he means is say raphel doesnt play for a few months and his elo drops to 1600 and he splits games vs tabben whos 1850 thats completely unfair to tabben because hes gonna lose 100 or so elo for going 4-4 vs someone whos skill level is really 1900 elo

Oh, my mistake, just have the decay lower then. To something like 1800. Having the situation we have now is retarded, and rouga honestly seems to be the best from it. He can just sit there with 1888 elo for months because he doesn't play rated.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
India cskbluewolf
Crossbow

Post by cskbluewolf »

Riotcoke wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Show hidden quotes

What?

By applying cap raphael will decay to 1900 or PR X. But not below that. At same time active players could have motivation to reach top of the ladder
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Riotcoke wrote:
gibson wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Oh, my mistake, just have the decay lower then. To something like 1800. Having the situation we have now is retarded, and rouga honestly seems to be the best from it. He can just sit there with 1888 elo for months because he doesn't play rated.

Yea, so remove inactive players from the ladder lol. I agree that I shouldn't be on the top of the ladder because I don't play rated.
On the jap elo you need to play one game every 2 weeks, else you're removed from the top10.
Deccay is retarded however, that's my point.
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor

Post by Riotcoke »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Riotcoke wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Yea, so remove inactive players from the ladder lol. I agree that I shouldn't be on the top of the ladder because I don't play rated.
On the jap elo you need to play one game every 2 weeks, else you're removed from the top10.
Deccay is retarded however, that's my point.

Why not have decay with a limit of like 1800, that would keep people out of the top 10 and make it so you can just play one game again and then be in the top 10

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV