Tournament Ideas/Thoughts

Brazil Luciofrancosi
Skirmisher
ESO: luciofrancosi

Re: Tournament Ideas/Thoughts

Post by Luciofrancosi »

If you do divisions you could make it a league format!!

Everyone would play vs everyone!! Winner gets 3 points, looser gets none or u could make something like best of 4 so draws are an option and give 1 point each!! First 3 or 4 players that win a lower division will move up to the higher one, and last players of higher one would go down to the lower one!! In case of a points draw the u could use number of games won and lost and post as a criteria!!
"Supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting"

Sun Tzu - The art of war
United States of America HeadKilla
Lancer
The Big Game Hunter - Bronze ElephantDonator Best
ESO: Headkilla

Post by HeadKilla »

Luciofrancosi wrote:If you do divisions you could make it a league format!!

Everyone would play vs everyone!! Winner gets 3 points, looser gets none or u could make something like best of 4 so draws are an option and give 1 point each!! First 3 or 4 players that win a lower division will move up to the higher one, and last players of higher one would go down to the lower one!! In case of a points draw the u could use number of games won and lost and post as a criteria!!

I believe we are getting close to establishing the format. I would say it is in between a weekend event and a league. Many of the concepts you outlined will be included.
Brazil Luciofrancosi
Skirmisher
ESO: luciofrancosi

Post by Luciofrancosi »

HeadKilla wrote:
Luciofrancosi wrote:If you do divisions you could make it a league format!!

I believe we are getting close to establishing the format. I would say it is in between a weekend event and a league. Many of the concepts you outlined will be included.

Nice stuff!! I am looking forward to see that!!
"Supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting"

Sun Tzu - The art of war