Russia vs German

Italy Blastkiller
Dragoon
ESO: Blastkiller

Russia vs German

Post by Blastkiller »

Hi, I repeatedly found myself against a German when I play Russia, but in some maps, when he does seeds, I can't get over it at most when he is 2, I can kill some villus, but that's not enough. in many situations and I've always lost. Someone knows how I can fight it or not get it in 3 ages, registered games and tips are appreciated.
No one will escape from me, from my Russians, neither a troll nor a hacker nor a smurf, they will all give days in front of my strelets
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Re: Russia vs German

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

You should pressure him with a rush (5coss first and make musks), then ship 700w and build a 2nd bh and a stable then spam units.
The key in this match-up is to wait behind your blockhouses when he's age 3. He can't commit with uhlans in your blockhouses so just poke his skirms with strels and eventually you might outmass because you have a better eco.
Italy Blastkiller
Dragoon

Post by Blastkiller »

Thanks for your advice, lastly, sometimes as soon as the 3 has passed, have you put the jaeger card, with a jaeger and uhlan combo, in this way I proceed as you listed?
No one will escape from me, from my Russians, neither a troll nor a hacker nor a smurf, they will all give days in front of my strelets
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Yea just wait behind your 2bh and don't commit.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

i find right clicking with alot of cossacks and musk when he hits up is good
Italy Blastkiller
Dragoon

Post by Blastkiller »

Thanks for your advice, they have been very useful.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Hazza54321 wrote:i find right clicking with alot of cossacks and musk when he hits up is good

Yea but it won't end the game. You have to do this and then wait behind 2 bh.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

You can't just wait behind 2 bh and let germany mass age 3 units unless you did a lot of damage. You have to pressure the gold mines and add some more bhs on the map.

The key is really the timing, I often don't even ship 5 coss first because it delays your timing.
You can for example grab a tp in transition and build your bh from 400w, go for 700w 700g 5 coss with 2 bh and a stable, and push with a big musk coss mass around 7-7:30. Your priority is to get the stable down to prevent ger from training wws, and then surround the tc with your units so that you can catch the 3 wws shipment. If ger does manage to get wws out, you want to add strelets.

It's a tough mu for russia, and kind of hard to play as you really need to hit a strong timing and do a lot of damage without overcommitting.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

need to do a timing with a lot of cossacks and musk when ger ages up and attempt to catch their first shipment. If you do a lot of damage you can just go back and train strelet cossack with boyards and some musketeers, uhlans are not really efficient so you shouldn't overtrain musks (you can always retreat to blockhouses where uhlans are useless). Germany has to push out for map so you contain his resources and if you did enough damage and contain his critical mass wont be enough to break out and gather res.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

You do need a lot of musks though, because usually ger will go rather heavy on wws and uhlans. Wws because they outrange everything, and uhlans because they block the cossack mass and are the only unit that can dps down the strelets quickly. Meanwhile, ger won't go heavy on skirms because it's pretty much the best way to lose to russia, since as you said if you do that russia just goes strel/coss with boyars, which is optimal for them. Also because you anyway overkill ruskets like crazy, and with good micro something like 15 skirms is enough to kill plenty of them.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..