FF Suvorov various types

Italy Blastkiller
Dragoon
ESO: Blastkiller

FF Suvorov various types

Post by Blastkiller »

hi lately i'm doing some ff suvorov to have fun and i'm seeing and hearing more types of suvorov, does anyone list the types of suvorov or the best? :chinese:
No one will escape from me, from my Russians, neither a troll nor a hacker nor a smurf, they will all give days in front of my strelets
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Re: FF Suvorov various types

Post by tedere12 »

mass strelets, age up with strelets, ship suvorov and falcs back to back and push hard. thats the only type of suvorov ff there is tbh.
Italy Blastkiller
Dragoon
ESO: Blastkiller

Post by Blastkiller »

I had read more guides like step with 14 vills and with 400w then put 700c with 1 card and then 700w and other while the other said with 17villss and passed with 500f and I saw a video of aizamk that passed with 20 vills in colonial , therefore some cards vary according to the number of villi and also the time varies
No one will escape from me, from my Russians, neither a troll nor a hacker nor a smurf, they will all give days in front of my strelets
Canada dansil92
Retired Contributor
ESO: dansil92

Post by dansil92 »

For the 20 vill age build you gather 100% of the res for aging to fortress while aging to colonial- then drop a blockhouse and age with strel while training 3 batches and shipping 13 in transition to fortress then surovov and falcs. Im not sure where the tp fits in the BO with this particular build
Italy Mosx
Dragoon
ESO: Mosx

Post by Mosx »

I think best strat u can do with this at decent time is age up with 500f (17vill) and build tp in trans 700c 700w 13 streelet age up with 17 streelet suvorov
op mechanics, op build order :export: :coin: :ugly: :uglylol: :maniac:

https://www.twitch.tv/mosxgr
Germany amiggo1999
Advanced Player
Donator 01
ESO: miggo1999

Post by amiggo1999 »

I like to open with a normal rush: 5 coss + 10 strel, and then ship 700w (to get 2nd bh, houses and spam strelets) followed by 700c to age (with strelets), and then suvurov. I think it might even be better to send furrier instead of distributivism for this bo. Also since the rush isn't so essential, you can get your market techs early.
Image Image
Germany amiggo1999
Advanced Player
Donator 01
ESO: miggo1999

Post by amiggo1999 »

https://youtu.be/6QnF0BGltKc?t=2640 here you can see it in action in a 2v2. (minute 44:00)
Image Image