Player ...

Italy Blastkiller
Dragoon
ESO: Blastkiller

Player ...

Post by Blastkiller »

Hi I wanted to know know you have specific information on this player Redcry, pr20 that in a game 1v1, map texas, he built all the buildings in the center and he defended himself with 4 ships, he used Japanese and I Iroquois, with Iroquois I could not do much being that I did ff, arrived in 4 age he did musk and added the daimyo, according to you how could I oppose a troll strategy of this kind? The player smelled me a little smurf.
Attachments
[RE SP] Redcry[JP] vs Blastkiller[IR] - Texas.age3yrec
(453.12 KiB) Downloaded 78 times
Texas
Texas
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: Official Patch (Legacy)
Length: 20 minutes
No one will escape from me, from my Russians, neither a troll nor a hacker nor a smurf, they will all give days in front of my strelets
Sweden Zutazuta
Howdah
zuta

Re: Player ...

Post by Zutazuta »

I believe that account is a known @Victor_swe account. Unlucky to run into a pro, but it happens to everyone.
Italy Blastkiller
Dragoon

Post by Blastkiller »

what is the pr?
No one will escape from me, from my Russians, neither a troll nor a hacker nor a smurf, they will all give days in front of my strelets
Germany Makrokosmos12
Skirmisher
ESO: Templer12

Post by Makrokosmos12 »

Its more than 2 Raxes could ever match.
Canada dansil92
Retired Contributor
ESO: dansil92

Post by dansil92 »

Blastkiller wrote:Hi I wanted to know know you have specific information on this player Redcry, pr20 that in a game 1v1, map texas, he built all the buildings in the center and he defended himself with 4 ships, he used Japanese and I Iroquois, with Iroquois I could not do much being that I did ff, arrived in 4 age he did musk and added the daimyo, according to you how could I oppose a troll strategy of this kind? The player smelled me a little smurf.
He did this to me too. Hes a terrible player 0 micro just does that stupid thing where he slams some boats in the lake and walls you in
Italy Blastkiller
Dragoon

Post by Blastkiller »

dansil92 wrote:
Blastkiller wrote:Hi I wanted to know know you have specific information on this player Redcry, pr20 that in a game 1v1, map texas, he built all the buildings in the center and he defended himself with 4 ships, he used Japanese and I Iroquois, with Iroquois I could not do much being that I did ff, arrived in 4 age he did musk and added the daimyo, according to you how could I oppose a troll strategy of this kind? The player smelled me a little smurf.
He did this to me too. Hes a terrible player 0 micro just does that stupid thing where he slams some boats in the lake and walls you in
that troll strategy now I wanted revenge and took them, same civ
Italy Blastkiller
Dragoon

Post by Blastkiller »

Attachments
[RE SP] Redcry[JP] vs Blastkiller[IR] - Patagonia.age3yrec
(531.39 KiB) Downloaded 75 times
Patagonia
Patagonia
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: Official Patch (Legacy)
Length: 28 minutes
Italy Blastkiller
Dragoon

Post by Blastkiller »

sure that this makes you sweat and I saw that if you destroy the 1 TC you do him a favor
Sweden Zutazuta
Howdah
zuta

Post by Zutazuta »

Zutazuta wrote:I believe that account is a known @Victor_swe account. Unlucky to run into a pro, but it happens to everyone.
Sweden Zutazuta
Howdah
zuta

Post by Zutazuta »

Blastkiller wrote:what is the pr?
See above
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

@Blastkiller zuta just trolling u .....well i think u can rush as iro its way harder for japs to defend this than ffing in general and if u see him spamming towers etc u need to get light cannons out and snipe them...or just get to age 4 asap n timing push.....and also Redcry not smurf hes just a lamer.
:nwc:
Italy Blastkiller
Dragoon

Post by Blastkiller »

I understood in fact compared to the 1 game, the second I tried to pass in 4 ages as soon as possible to make cannons and I had to do additional cavs to kill villi + explorers around the map
Italy Mosx
Dragoon
ESO: Mosx

Post by Mosx »

U did well in last one,good units composition and good micro/macro. Ggs
op mechanics, op build order :export: :coin: :ugly: :uglylol: :maniac:

https://www.twitch.tv/mosxgr
Sweden Zutazuta
Howdah
zuta

Post by Zutazuta »

Challenger_Marco wrote:@Blastkiller zuta just trolling u .....well i think u can rush as iro its way harder for japs to defend this than ffing in general and if u see him spamming towers etc u need to get light cannons out and snipe them...or just get to age 4 asap n timing push.....and also Redcry not smurf hes just a lamer.
Huh?
http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/player?n=Victor_swe
MaxPR=41....
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

I played him once like a year back. It was an epic, one hour slugfest on Yucatan with me as Russia and him as Japs ofc. I scouted his water deck so I rushed him on water and land and destroyed him. The game was over - he was down in eco and was age 2 while I was age 3. He then proceeded to relocate to the other coast, and spam walls and boats everywhere. I think he was hoping I'd get tired of it and resign, but I walled up myself and then aged. He finally gave up when I spammed 50 opris and sieged down his docks and houses.

All in all a pretty shitty, untalented player. I've avoided him since and suggest everyone else does the same - it's not worth it.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

he was my nemesis some time ago when I was low 1st luit

He always stalled like Papisht said and I'm the kind of guy who'd rather resign than play out an hour long slugfest
Italy Mosx
Dragoon

Post by Mosx »

I win redcry in 9 minute with 12 sepoy rush 10/10 yesterday

Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Damn. @deleted_user2 take notes
Italy Mosx
Dragoon

Post by Mosx »

Lol

Italy Blastkiller
Dragoon

Post by Blastkiller »

:lol: :lol: