Bwinner beat me playing on trackpad!

Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Bwinner beat me playing on trackpad!

Post by gibson »

So the other day I was playing dutch in qs doing fort fis, spamming cannon towers, and making mercs. I ran into bwinner playing russia in qs and surprise surprise making towers and getting landschneckts in the saloon I didn't win. So today bwinner was playing kaiser, cheating by using machine gun explorer, and I called him out for it( no one else besides sirmusket uses that regularly lol). He than pms me these messages. He says he wishes he told everyone he beat me with the trackpad, so I'm telling everyone now! He beat me with a trackpad! Completely understandable, it must suck to be try harding, spamming games vs good players for years and not to be higher than pr30 with any civ but Otto, getting absolutely shit on by forjustice (LOL), in front of tons of people on esoc, so I'm glad that he's able to feel good about himself for beating me with a trackpad now that everybody knows :) gg wp @bwinner
Attachments
bloser lol 2.PNG
bloser lol.PNG
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Re: Bwinner beat me playing on trackpad!

Post by lordraphael »

does it make you feel good ?
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
France Guigs
Tournament Admin
ESO: Guigs

Post by Guigs »

This is so low lol... I mean for how long have you been playing this game gibson and still loses to captains on qs
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

Nice signature @Guigs
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

Crackshot + clickaway + shoot = Top level micro.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Re:

Post by gibson »

Lecastete wrote:This is so low lol... I mean for how long have you been playing this game gibson and still loses to captains on qs
yes so bad :(
Germany amiggo1999
Advanced Player
Donator 01
ESO: miggo1999

Post by amiggo1999 »

Image Image
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Post by bwinner »

Well Idk what makes you so proud about it^^
Actually that's even worse than that, I was showing the game to someone, so I was explainning him everything I was doing, playing without mouse and without sound. I think I even told you during the game that I was playing under very bad conditions (anyway I never use a smurf otherwise). Still had an ez time.
I am not quite sure why you still try to expose me while I think I was just being nice not telling it to everyone but ok.
Also not playing on smurf all the time doesn't mean you are "try harding vs top players", it just means you are not a massiv pussy
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

bexcuses
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor

Post by Riotcoke »

bexcuses

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

bwinner wrote:Well Idk what makes you so proud about it^^
Actually that's even worse than that, I was showing the game to someone, so I was explainning him everything I was doing, playing without mouse and without sound. I think I even told you during the game that I was playing under very bad conditions (anyway I never use a smurf otherwise). Still had an ez time.
I am not quite sure why you still try to expose me while I think I was just being nice not telling it to everyone but ok.
Also not playing on smurf all the time doesn't mean you are "try harding vs top players", it just means you are not a massiv pussy
Youve completely missed the point(unsurprisingly). The point is I genuinely do not give a single shit who beats me, how they beat, with what civ or strat they beat me. I'm not trying to "expose you", you were the one who pm'ed me telling me how op you are beating me with a trackpad, and how nice you are for not telling anyone, now I'm just telling everyone in an effort to demonstrate to you how little I care, because unlike you, I'm bad because I play for fun. It's like when someone hacks a celebrities nudes so they just release the nudes before the hacker can.
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01

Post by bwinner »

gibson wrote:
bwinner wrote:Well Idk what makes you so proud about it^^
Youve completely missed the point(unsurprisingly). The point is I genuinely do not give a single shit who beats me, how they beat, with what civ or strat they beat me. I'm not trying to "expose you", you were the one who pm'ed me telling me how op you are beating me with a trackpad, and how nice you are for not telling anyone, now I'm just telling everyone in an effort to demonstrate to you how little I care, because unlike you, I'm bad because I play for fun. It's like when someone hacks a celebrities nudes so they just release the nudes before the hacker can.
Ok, then why do you need to add "you are still trash after try harding" and all the bull shit if you are just trying to show you don't care about being bad (which no one gives a shit about) ?
Is that not trying to expose me ? I don't really understand what I did wrong to you. Also I never said "I was OP". I just told you I am not trying to make fun of you (even though I had big material to do so) while you are for me so that's really not nice that's all.
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

yeah david you were definitely trying to shit talk. it's not just about you not caring
Australia Kawapasaka
ESOC Pro Team

Post by Kawapasaka »

On the topic, has there been a big thread discussing machine gun crackshot like there's been for alt-d? I find the comparisons to pull-tricking and creeping a bit more convincing in this case, but still.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Joocy thread.
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

ez4CMC
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01

Post by bwinner »

Kawapasaka wrote:On the topic, has there been a big thread discussing machine gun crackshot like there's been for alt-d? I find the comparisons to pull-tricking and creeping a bit more convincing in this case, but still.
it's definitly a bad thing to do since not allowed on tourney, I admit my fault here.
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

fuck you
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

its not the first time though
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

i use machine gun explorer every game
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

I use resign button every game

I am terribly sorry
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor

Post by Riotcoke »

Cometk wrote:i use machine gun explorer every game
Consider yourself banned from esoc tournaments

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Italy Blastkiller
Dragoon
ESO: Blastkiller

Post by Blastkiller »

Riotcoke wrote:
Cometk wrote:i use machine gun explorer every game
Consider yourself banned from esoc tournaments
:lol:
No one will escape from me, from my Russians, neither a troll nor a hacker nor a smurf, they will all give days in front of my strelets
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Cometk wrote:yeah david you were definitely trying to shit talk. it's not just about you not caring
Thank you for clarifying this. I assumed anyone who read my posts would have picked up on that but perhaps its not as obvious to people for which English is not their first language.