Switzerland wai_so_srs
Crossbow
ESO: wai_so_srs

11 Oct 2019, 11:27

He is also one of the persons who keep accusing other players of hacking to slander their reputations. Whilst he never provides screenshots or recordings for the simple fact that he's a liar and a sore, salty loser, he certainly is not above point trading himself.

Just thought I'd leave this here.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
ESOC Media Team
Donator 01
ESO: mr_bramboy

11 Oct 2019, 11:56

This guy is in the FFA clan that I'm in on another account. Can confirm your message.
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: Sargsyan
GameRanger ID: 2106182

11 Oct 2019, 12:28

oh wow
Kiribati jesus3
Howdah

11 Oct 2019, 13:15

Unrelated: I don't wanna argue over your accusation, that could be true or false for all I care, but as I've wanted to just look at your PR, I discovered this piece of art created by yourself which I find kinda awkward in the context of this thread :?
Attachments
well erm.PNG
well erm.PNG (156.63 KiB) Viewed 839 times
Switzerland wai_so_srs
Crossbow

11 Oct 2019, 13:25

mad bro? I never said I don't point trade myself.
Kiribati jesus3
Howdah

11 Oct 2019, 13:27

yes, obviously I am mad af about a point traded master sergeant. All I said was it looks awkward in the context of this thread created by yourself, it's almost like a wanted thief going through the front door of the police station to report another thief-colleague
Argentina Riotcoke
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: Riotcoke

11 Oct 2019, 13:30

:hmm: Point trading to ms
Islas Malvinas son Britanicas
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT

11 Oct 2019, 13:31

Ladder bans issued for gaggimutzi, wai_so_srs and Daniel881 on repeated counts of point trading abuse.
Argentina Riotcoke
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: Riotcoke

11 Oct 2019, 13:32

:lol:

EAGLEMUT wrote:Ladder bans issued for gaggimutzi, wai_so_srs and Daniel881 on repeated counts of point trading abuse.
Islas Malvinas son Britanicas
Switzerland wai_so_srs
Crossbow

11 Oct 2019, 13:35

I'm mainly accusing Daniel881 of being a liar, which I am not. I am merely pointing out facts and I don't deny being a point trader myself.
Norway iCourt
Retired Contributor
ESO: iCourt

11 Oct 2019, 13:42

Oof...
Kiribati jesus3
Howdah

11 Oct 2019, 13:55

wai_so_srs wrote:I'm mainly accusing Daniel881 of being a liar, which I am not. I am merely pointing out facts and I don't deny being a point trader myself.

Mission accomplished!
Not lying about it doesn't make point trading any better though, especially since you seem content with it. Makes it more awkward in fact, even more awkward than me talking three full posts about some crappy master sergeant point trader
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

11 Oct 2019, 14:11

EAGLEMUT wrote:Ladder bans issued for gaggimutzi, wai_so_srs and Daniel881 on repeated counts of point trading abuse.

bet op dint see this coming xD
Great Britain Method_man714
Lancer
ESO: Therotivator

11 Oct 2019, 14:12

This is some funny shit
hazzarov: can u fk off callen
Great Britain Hazza54321
Gendarme
Donator 01

11 Oct 2019, 14:15

Hahahahaha
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
NWC LAN 4th place
GameRanger ID: 5529322

11 Oct 2019, 14:35

Awkward
Can sirmusket calculate 5x - x??
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: Sargsyan
GameRanger ID: 2106182

11 Oct 2019, 15:15

Kaiserklein wrote:Awkward

nice avatar
Italy Mosx
Dragoon
ESO: Mosx themoxie

11 Oct 2019, 15:29

Lol
No Flag Zutazuta
Dragoon
zuta

11 Oct 2019, 15:38

Mate, if ya gonna point trade, at least go past MS. Pump that shiz to PR 50. Screenshot it so you can tell your grandkids someday about what it’s like to be a field Marshall. Go big or go home...
Sweden Victor_swe
Dragoon
Donator 01

11 Oct 2019, 16:46

Where Steve @?
Dead hunts cant walk....
Or backherd!
Germany Paul312
Musketeer
ESO: Paul312

11 Oct 2019, 17:17

me too
hpc xD

No Flag Zutazuta
Dragoon
zuta

11 Oct 2019, 17:30

Victor_swe wrote:Where Steve @?

That guy was a legend. A random PR 50 shows up from China outta the blue and takes games off H2O, Challe, and Samwise12. Never did figure out who he was.
United States of America bittersalt123
Dragoon

11 Oct 2019, 21:48

This is just really strange.
European Union aaryngend
Musketeer

11 Oct 2019, 21:57

Zutazuta wrote:

That guy was a legend. A random PR 50 shows up from China outta the blue and takes games off H2O, Challe, and Samwise12. Never did figure out who he was.
Eh, not one of your proudest moments. First of all, the high-skilled player behind Steve was Samwise12 and Flooky, so how can he take a game off himself? :P You also logged in from time to time, but it was mainly Floo and Frodo's bro.
Same thing with CTSureWin.. it took us way to long to find out that it was SMB Smurf and not Cristina, the original owner of the account.
About Steve, I alwasy knew it was a smurf, just didn't know who. Some ppl in my clan only believed the story because it was CT "reassuring" them, as a native chinese, that Steve was definitely telling the truth.
I_CHAOS_I, who is someone who migrated to China ten years ago, speaking half-defect chinese himself, knew right away that the homecity names and all were just random gibberish words :chinese:

Now, let's go back to China V-Lan! :food:
No Flag Zutazuta
Dragoon
zuta

11 Oct 2019, 22:51

aaryngend wrote:
Zutazuta wrote:

Eh, not one of your proudest moments. First of all, the high-skilled player behind Steve was Samwise12 and Flooky, so how can he take a game off himself? :P You also logged in from time to time, but it was mainly Floo and Frodo's bro.
Same thing with CTSureWin.. it took us way to long to find out that it was SMB Smurf and not Cristina, the original owner of the account.
About Steve, I alwasy knew it was a smurf, just didn't know who. Some ppl in my clan only believed the story because it was CT "reassuring" them, as a native chinese, that Steve was definitely telling the truth.
I_CHAOS_I, who is someone who migrated to China ten years ago, speaking half-defect chinese himself, knew right away that the homecity names and all were just random gibberish words :chinese:

Now, let's go back to China V-Lan! :food:

Here’s the fun part, none of the players you mentioned were actually behind the Steve act!

Forum Info

Return to “General”