European Union aaryngend
Howdah
Clan: N3O

Re: Daniel881 is a point trader

Post by aaryngend »

Zutazuta wrote:
aaryngend wrote:
Show hidden quotes
Eh, not one of your proudest moments. First of all, the high-skilled player behind Steve was Samwise12 and Flooky, so how can he take a game off himself? :P You also logged in from time to time, but it was mainly Floo and Frodo's bro.
Same thing with CTSureWin.. it took us way to long to find out that it was SMB Smurf and not Cristina, the original owner of the account.
About Steve, I alwasy knew it was a smurf, just didn't know who. Some ppl in my clan only believed the story because it was CT "reassuring" them, as a native chinese, that Steve was definitely telling the truth.
I_CHAOS_I, who is someone who migrated to China ten years ago, speaking half-defect chinese himself, knew right away that the homecity names and all were just random gibberish words :chinese:

Now, let's go back to China V-Lan! :food:
Here’s the fun part, none of the players you mentioned were actually behind the Steve act!
You mean the mastermind behind it all who had the idea? Clearly that was DITISSPARTAAA! The ones playing were definitely Sam and Flooky, no one else could beat H2O's Japan at the time.
We got revenge though... ^_^

Sweden Zutazuta
Howdah
zuta

Post by Zutazuta »

aaryngend wrote:
Zutazuta wrote:
Show hidden quotes
Here’s the fun part, none of the players you mentioned were actually behind the Steve act!
You mean the mastermind behind it all who had the idea? Clearly that was DITISSPARTAAA! The ones playing were definitely Sam and Flooky, no one else could beat H2O's Japan at the time.
We got revenge though... ^_^

How do you know it was H2Os Japan? Do you think water boy would play against Flooky for fun? Clearly not flooky, definitely not Sam!
European Union aaryngend
Howdah

Post by aaryngend »

Zutazuta wrote:How do you know it was H2Os Japan? Do you think water boy would play against Flooky for fun? Clearly not flooky, definitely not Sam!
Cause it showed on JP ELO that it was played on _H2O's main account. Why would he let anyone else on his account?
At that time he didn't know yet that it was either Flook or Frodo. Every Jap vs France game was a Double Rax Xbow/Pike rush, which was really hard to hold, even on RE.
Sweden Zutazuta
Howdah
zuta

Post by Zutazuta »

aaryngend wrote:
Zutazuta wrote:How do you know it was H2Os Japan? Do you think water boy would play against Flooky for fun? Clearly not flooky, definitely not Sam!
Cause it showed on JP ELO that it was played on _H2O's main account. Why would he let anyone else on his account?
At that time he didn't know yet that it was either Flook or Frodo. Every Jap vs France game was a Double Rax Xbow/Pike rush, which was really hard to hold, even on RE.
Lots of assumptions buried in there, most of which aren’t correct! I’ll give you a hint: the real Steve heralds from the land of snow and ice!
European Union aaryngend
Howdah

Post by aaryngend »

Zutazuta wrote:
aaryngend wrote:
Lots of assumptions buried in there, most of which aren’t correct! I’ll give you a hint: the real Steve heralds from the land of snow and ice!
Steve the Pet Monkey!!!
United States of America bittersalt123
Howdah

Post by bittersalt123 »

Does anyone know what the motivation for point trading is nowadays?
"It makes a lot of sense to me that you're a Floridian." fightinfrenchman

Who needs water when you've got Brawndo – The Thirst Mutilator?

Secretary of State: But Brawndo's got what plants crave. It's got electrolytes
India Shikari
Dragoon
ESO: rahuru

Post by Shikari »

Who the fuck knows.
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

bittersalt123 wrote:Does anyone know what the motivation for point trading is nowadays?
To pretend to be good

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Vietnam duckzilla
Jaeger

Post by duckzilla »

Riotcoke wrote:
bittersalt123 wrote:Does anyone know what the motivation for point trading is nowadays?
To pretend to be good
Or pretend to be bad.

Sometimes you may want to play a low level game without highly sophisticated strategies or you are simply a noobbasher.
Whatever is written above: this is no financial advice.

Beati pauperes spiritu.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Does ESOC allow these threads, now?
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

zoom wrote:Does ESOC allow these threads, now?
@fightinfrenchman What would your course of action for this thread be?
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:
I need to find out if this is the Daniel who is also a Basement player. If so i would recuse myself from the case to avoid the appearance of a conflict of interest
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:
I have no idea, but I would try to be consistent.

What would the answer to my question be?
Sweden Zutazuta
Howdah
zuta

Post by Zutazuta »

zoom wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:

Taco
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

zoom wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:

Styrofoam.
Sweden Zutazuta
Howdah
zuta

Post by Zutazuta »

Victor_swe wrote:Where Steve @?
What a legend.
http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/pla ... age3ySP1v1
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

jesus3 wrote:Unrelated: I don't wanna argue over your accusation, that could be true or false for all I care, but as I've wanted to just look at your PR, I discovered this piece of art created by yourself which I find kinda awkward in the context of this thread :?

wow dude.... just wow.

super awkward you try to defend yourself. especially that the other account is a known cheater as well, and who you hang around kinda tells a lot about ones character to PT with. Also to point out to others you hide under other accounts to infiltrate our clan and harass me in games playing a FFA like a secret 1v1.

I find this to be very poor form indeed.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

motivations:
increase rank> boosted ego
decrease rank> gets game with lower players for greater chance of win to boost ego.

I once had a captain/ major rank in TR and it soon became very hard to find fair games because of the amount of players.... I soon got bored and started playing FFA again
United States of America bittersalt123
Howdah

Post by bittersalt123 »

howlingwolfpaw wrote:
motivations:
decrease rank> gets game with lower players for greater chance of win to boost ego.

I once had a captain/ major rank in TR and it soon became very hard to find fair games because of the amount of players.... I soon got bored and started playing FFA again
Ya the decreased rank part makes sense for sure because it's difficult to find a games especially once you're major+.

I just think people can smell bs when your rank is artificially high which makes it pointless in my view.
"It makes a lot of sense to me that you're a Floridian." fightinfrenchman

Who needs water when you've got Brawndo – The Thirst Mutilator?

Secretary of State: But Brawndo's got what plants crave. It's got electrolytes
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

bittersalt123 wrote:
howlingwolfpaw wrote:
motivations:

Ya the decreased rank part makes sense for sure because it's difficult to find a games especially once you're major+.

I just think people can smell bs when your rank is artificially high which makes it pointless in my view.
Yeah I look at win percentage, how long they have had the game, and number of games played a lot more and how that win % ratios with rank. (I play FFA though)
so a MS with a 70% win rate (like mine) should indicate that I play beyond my rank (I only have like 30 games ranked on supremacy)
can indicate players who maybe played before but opened up new accounts if they have very few games played.
many times 1st lts with a high number of games played are some of the best well rounded players in FFA. Some of the high ranks that come in really only know how to play a couple builds that are strong but fizzle out.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

36Drew, damn that takes me back.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ↑
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

36 Drew, comin to you! N3O clan represent.