List of useful hotkeys to consider

Brazil Majora_
Musketeer
ESO: Majora_

Re: List of useful hotkeys to consider

Post by Majora_ »

once in a stream i think sosyopat shared something about the "select all of the same type", if you put CTRL SHIFT Y for this hotkey you wont find all of the same type in the map, just only nearby.
i found it amazing...
imagine that you have 2 groups of cav, 1 is your army group and the other is the raiding and you forgot the existance of the 2nd group and press the hotkey, then your raiding cav will start to comeback to your army group, which is usually a mistake.
Brazil Majora_
Musketeer
ESO: Majora_

Post by Majora_ »

Majora_ wrote:once in a stream i think sosyopat shared something about the "select all of the same type", if you put CTRL SHIFT Y for this hotkey you wont find all of the same type in the map, just only nearby.
i found it amazing...
imagine that you have 2 groups of cav, 1 is your army group and the other is the raiding and you forgot the existance of the 2nd group and press the hotkey, then your raiding cav will start to comeback to your army group, which is usually a mistake.
Correct me if i am wrong
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

aaryngend wrote:
harcha wrote:Not sure if serious or swe....
How dare you doubt the great Victor_Swe?
He is right, it was one of my favourite things to do, not just selecting all vills gathering food, mining coin or food on the screen by holding ctrl and clicking on one of them, it also selects all vills building something.
thats a nice one, will have to remember that one. does this work on military? unfortunately i already found that it only works for units in your viewport.
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.