disapontment post

United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Re: disapontment post

Post by dicktator_ »

I’d even go as far as to argue mono civ is the best and most competitive format for big tourneys. Just look at the best strats thread, two of the picks so far are from the mono civ tourney and there are more viable selections from that tourney. If everyone played to win above all else it would be a bit more boring and we are a bit lucky that some players picked a civ they enjoy playing over a civ that would give them the best chance of winning (hazza spain, dia Aztec).
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

I have not been visiting this site for 2 days, but I see there are some speculations about me dictating the rules. I have had the chance of being on board with making rules, BUT I realize that I do not qualify to do so because there are much better ppl who have actually made them and being consulted. The only thing I wanted, was that the additional donations that come in during the tournament, should be added to the prize pool. The staff and I agreed halfway on this, making it so half of the additional donations are added.
That is all, and you need not speculate anymore.

What I object to here, is the constant drip, drip, drip from certain ppl, implying that I dictate the rules, and one person went so far as to say that ESOC staff is my bitch.
Can anybody wonder why the willingness to contribute further, is being drained away from the goodness of my hearth :huh: I mean if I get constantly flamed because I have been generous to ESOC?
I would maybe not care much, if somebody from the staff were to rebuke the accusations, when they arise, in this forums threads, and in the chats.
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Great Britain The_Lastsamurai
Pro Player
ESO: The_lastsamurai

Post by The_Lastsamurai »

spanky i really do think you are taking this far far to serious, maybe you do need to take a step back i think you are far far to invested in this community/game maybe a break would do you good
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

The_Lastsamurai wrote:spanky i really do think you are taking this far far to serious, maybe you do need to take a step back i think you are far far to invested in this community/game maybe a break would do you good
I guess that is good advice :P And I will :roll: - take a big step out of my previous doings.
Austria knusch
Pro Player
EWTDonator 01

Post by knusch »

The_Lastsamurai wrote:spanky i really do think you are taking this far far to serious, maybe you do need to take a step back i think you are far far to invested in this community/game maybe a break would do you good
fully agree!
spoiler
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Will still be following up on the 2020 democratic post, and some streams, but --- hey, that is what I have mostly been doing over the last 8 months ;) (rip any further donations to esoc though). That will stop the flame wars against me, sort of 2 flyes in one stroke.

less flaming, better eco ;)
Pro Player

it seems like your actually trying to black mail esoc haha, pretty much saying if they dont do as you say your gonna stop the donations ^^
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

The_Lastsamurai wrote:it seems like your actually trying to black mail esoc haha, pretty much saying if they dont do as you say your gonna stop the donations ^^
I am not, have never been, and will not in the future. It's not blackmailing to say you are disappointed, and will not be funding them as you did in the past. ESOC has no claim on my future donations, in any way or means.
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Post by RefluxSemantic »

And then her signature is "Hippocrits are the worst of animals".

This level of irony is killing me
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

we had a semifinal in twc tournament today, and it was not streamed! Now that is just another disappointment, on top of all the trash talk that has been going on. So forgive me, if I am not that "up to it" anymore.
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

RefluxSemantic wrote:And then her signature is "Hippocrits are the worst of animals".

you're really annoying and your incessant, haughty posting is honestly not necessary. get a life instead of being a shithead in this community

@spanky4ever

I'm sorry that sometimes crap got out of hand with some people. You are genuinely appreciated here. Please don't let the naysayers get under your skin. I'm not interested in getting down to the bottom of where things went wrong between you and ESOC. I don't know enough to have a say in that. It's regretful that it happened.

You know you've done a lot and been a pillar of this community for a very long time. Thank you for that. Even if you never donated another cent, I would be grateful for all you've done for us.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

thank you @kami_ryu that felt good, and I do think many ppl feel like you but are not raising their voices. I am not talking about me but in a broader term. I had a person talking to me in twitch today, saying this community is far too racist. I said I do not think so, but the problem is that the haters and the racist are getting way to much space. If we do not confront them, it will leave them with the power of expression that we are all about.
Btw, this is not an issue between me an ESOC, I do not have any quarrels with them, (exept one dude) - The only thing I regret is that ESOC staff are not defending me, in some arguments, like - I am bending any arms to get my will etc etc
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

I want to close this thread with a good beat, and wish the haters a good nigh sleep ;)

United States of America bittersalt123
Howdah

Post by bittersalt123 »

That was a fun ride.
"It makes a lot of sense to me that you're a Floridian." fightinfrenchman

Who needs water when you've got Brawndo – The Thirst Mutilator?

Secretary of State: But Brawndo's got what plants crave. It's got electrolytes
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Post by RefluxSemantic »

kami_ryu wrote:
RefluxSemantic wrote:And then her signature is "Hippocrits are the worst of animals".

you're really annoying and your incessant, haughty posting is honestly not necessary. get a life instead of being a shithead in this community
kami_ryu wrote: Your being dramatic is as boring as it is ignorant.
kami_ryu wrote: You do not have the slightest inkling of what ruin is, to speak of it so casually.
kami_ryu wrote:Cope with reality. lol sigh.
Have you considered the tone with which you respond to me in all posts you directed at me. You could consider treating someone that is just expressing thoughts or an opinion with more respect. I sure hope you could do so, I would hate to have to ignore a user I know can be constructive.
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Post by RefluxSemantic »

All things considered, it is not insane to say spanky tries to put financial pressure on esoc/esocians to do certain things. In this thread alone, she has threatened to stop donating twice already. A quick search led me to another threat (about kynesie lag) where she threatened to stop donating if esoc continued to let him play. I recall her doing the same when she wanted people banned, although I could not find proof with a quick search.
United States of America bittersalt123
Howdah

Post by bittersalt123 »

RefluxSemantic wrote:All things considered, it is not insane to say spanky tries to put financial pressure on esoc/esocians to do certain things. In this thread alone, she has threatened to stop donating twice already. A quick search led me to another threat (about kynesie lag) where she threatened to stop donating if esoc continued to let him play. I recall her doing the same when she wanted people banned, although I could not find proof with a quick search.
Just let it go man that's not helping things.
"It makes a lot of sense to me that you're a Floridian." fightinfrenchman

Who needs water when you've got Brawndo – The Thirst Mutilator?

Secretary of State: But Brawndo's got what plants crave. It's got electrolytes
Pro Player

RefluxSemantic wrote:All things considered, it is not insane to say spanky tries to put financial pressure on esoc/esocians to do certain things. In this thread alone, she has threatened to stop donating twice already. A quick search led me to another threat (about kynesie lag) where she threatened to stop donating if esoc continued to let him play. I recall her doing the same when she wanted people banned, although I could not find proof with a quick search.
THIS
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Post by RefluxSemantic »

bittersalt123 wrote:
Why should I just let it go when I call spanky out on her shit, but when spanky calls people out she gets all the support? Why can spanky create a thread and without providing any proof whine about what some people said, why is it okay if she accuses someone that isnt even there to explain or defend himself, without even providing proof of that? Because when that happens, people dont hesitate to accept her victim role. But when someone else calls her out, with proof, they should just let it go? Talk about some double standards.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

chomp chomp chomp chomp chomp chomp crunch
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

RefluxSemantic wrote:
bittersalt123 wrote:
Why should I just let it go when I call spanky out on her shit, but when spanky calls people out she gets all the support? Why can spanky create a thread and without providing any proof whine about what some people said, why is it okay if she accuses someone that isnt even there to explain or defend himself, without even providing proof of that? Because when that happens, people dont hesitate to accept her victim role. But when someone else calls her out, with proof, they should just let it go? Talk about some double standards.
ofc there’s going to be a double standard when you have someone who has contributed a lot to the community vs someone who hasn’t contributed jack shit
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

dont fight guys, youre both true
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

RefluxSemantic wrote:
bittersalt123 wrote:
I see you are new to eso-c. Welcome!
United States of America Amsel_
Howdah
ESO: The_Amsel

Post by Amsel_ »

Now that the dust has finally settled. What ever happened to Riotcoke and Fightinfrenchmen's mod?
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Amsel_ wrote:Now that the dust has finally settled. What ever happened to Riotcoke and Fightinfrenchmen's mod?
The ear was never a mod or a staff member. Riotcoke is still a staff member behind the scenes but prefers to express himself as a 'regular' user on the forums.