2vs2 pro divsion player and beginner devision winner vs advanced devision winner and intermediate devision winner

Switzerland bobabu
Howdah

2vs2 pro divsion player and beginner devision winner vs advanced devision winner and intermediate devision winner

Post by bobabu »

Would be nice to see a 2vs2 between the pro division winner and beginner division winner vs advanced division winner and intermediate division winner at the end of the tournament.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Re: 2vs2 pro divsion player and beginner devision winner vs advanced devision winner and intermediate devision winner

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Not really. Most of the time the games are super annoying to play and to watch when there's a big skill gap.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Re: 2vs2 pro divsion player and beginner devision winner vs advanced devision winner and intermediate devision winner

Post by gibson »

Also the advanced division winner will be like pr38 and the intermediate division winner will be at least pr32 while the beginner will be like a 1st lt so it’s not like it would be fair anyway
United States of America bittersalt123
Howdah

Post by bittersalt123 »

I doubt anyone could beat Acergame09/Kiljardi anyways.
"It makes a lot of sense to me that you're a Floridian." fightinfrenchman

Who needs water when you've got Brawndo – The Thirst Mutilator?

Secretary of State: But Brawndo's got what plants crave. It's got electrolytes
Italy Mosx
Dragoon
ESO: Mosx

Post by Mosx »

The winner of beginner division ll be pr 27-30 so for ex if we take kaiser pr 46+pr 27/30=73/76 against a pr 32+38=70 its fair :p
op mechanics, op build order :export: :coin: :ugly: :uglylol: :maniac:

https://www.twitch.tv/mosxgr
Austria Jerimuno
Advanced Player
ESO: Jerimuno
GameRanger ID: 9241516

Post by Jerimuno »

that's not quite how it works lol
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:Not really. Most of the time the games are super annoying to play and to watch when there's a big skill gap.
Do you ever post anything positive
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Sweden Zutazuta
Howdah
zuta

Post by Zutazuta »

So, victor_swe vs tls? Sign me up!
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Kaiserklein wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:Not really. Most of the time the games are super annoying to play and to watch when there's a big skill gap.
Yes, sometimes. When I agree with something and have nothing to add I like the post. Actually, if there was a "dislike" button, I'm quite sure I'd like more than I would dislike.
I'm just honest , so I'm not afraid of posting something negative when I disagree.
European Union Scroogie
Lancer
ESO: Scroogie
GameRanger ID: 10056919

Post by Scroogie »

I think this would be a great idea. Yeah, maybe the Match will not be perfectly fair, but it's just a fun game like Zuta vs Victor_Swe showmatch. I think this would be a great way to end ESOCs greatest tourney so far.
Me being slightly ahead vs H2O: Image
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

Kaiserklein wrote:
He doesn't need to. Big skill gap games are annoying to watch.
Switzerland bobabu
Howdah

Post by bobabu »

Ashvin wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:
I'm not expecting a too big skill gap to be honest. The winner of the beginnver divison will be at least captain with decent counselling and strategy they could easily win.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

bobabu wrote:
Ashvin wrote:
Show hidden quotes
I'm not expecting a too big skill gap to be honest. The winner of the beginnver divison will be at least captain with decent counselling and strategy they could easily win.
Captain/top player is a huge skill gap actually...
Austria Jerimuno
Advanced Player
ESO: Jerimuno
GameRanger ID: 9241516

Post by Jerimuno »

winner of pro division + a random captain vs. two col+ is a huge skill gap
Canada Cocaine
Lancer
ESO: Cow God

Post by Cocaine »

Wow I didn't realize PR is still so important. Let me log into one of my 10 accounts and point trade again.
A little Cocaine never hurt nobody!

France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Cocaine wrote:Wow I didn't realize PR is still so important. Let me log into one of my 10 accounts and point trade again.
Noone cares about PR, what matters is your real level. If you're lt co while your real level is lieutenant, you're still a lieutenant...
Canada Cocaine
Lancer
ESO: Cow God

Post by Cocaine »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Cocaine wrote:Wow I didn't realize PR is still so important. Let me log into one of my 10 accounts and point trade again.
Noone cares about PR, what matters is your real level. If you're lt co while your real level is lieutenant, you're still a lieutenant...
Someone has PR fever here..
A little Cocaine never hurt nobody!

Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

If diarouga signed up to the tourny it could have been me and diarouga take! #dreamteam #NWCchampion
Switzerland bobabu
Howdah

Post by bobabu »

Honestly, I am playing in the beginner division and there are better players than me there. And even I have won with pro players against advanced and intermediate players... You are putting it as if it would be impossible.
But to make it closer you could give the pro and beginner team the civ advantage.
Attachments
44.PNG
3.PNG
1.PNG
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I once beat H2O and Mitoe in a 2v2 on Tibet with a capt or major teammate. It was the best game I've ever played.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

I would like to show some of my amazing team wins as well but I'm running a vpn while I watch a bootleg stream of the fight and elo is taking 1 minutes to load each page.
Sweden Victor_swe
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by Victor_swe »

Scroogie wrote:I think this would be a great idea. Yeah, maybe the Match will not be perfectly fair, but it's just a fun game like Zuta vs Victor_Swe showmatch. I think this would be a great way to end ESOCs greatest tourney so far.
Just a fun game like Zuta vs Victor_swe?????? Just a fun game?????
Dead hunts cant walk....

BrookG - "There is a G in everyone"
Sweden Zutazuta
Howdah
zuta

Post by Zutazuta »

Victor_swe wrote:
Scroogie wrote:I think this would be a great idea. Yeah, maybe the Match will not be perfectly fair, but it's just a fun game like Zuta vs Victor_Swe showmatch. I think this would be a great way to end ESOCs greatest tourney so far.
Just a fun game like Zuta vs Victor_swe?????? Just a fun game?????
I think what he’s trying to say is he had fun learning so much from watching two pros duke it out. For him, watching you 3rax otto is like an aspiring painter watching da Vinci paint the Mona Lisa.