Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Re: Whats the point of noobbashing/smurfing/trolling

Post by Sargsyan »

@Googol this guy is a turkish spy dont tell the details to him
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

Sargsyan wrote:@Googol this guy is a turkish spy dont tell the details to him
Mr.Panos once said that if you suspect someone to be a Turk, you take Greek orthodox holy water and throw it on his face, if his face melts then he is a Turk.
Greece giannisKING
Skirmisher
ESO: 4fr33d0m

Post by giannisKING »

Dunno who is the spy and who is not but you will get himiliated by a GREEK :P
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by Sargsyan »

giannisKING wrote:
Dunno who is the spy and who is not but you will get himiliated by a GREEK :P
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by Sargsyan »

@Challenger_Marco any idea who this giannisSULTAN is ?
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

Sargsyan wrote:@Challenger_Marco any idea who this giannisSULTAN is ?
433freedom or something
:nwc:
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by Sargsyan »

Challenger_Marco wrote:
433freedom or something
ah, its the guy i smurfed on while being 4 pr down and still won with french grenadier ff
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team

Sargsyan wrote:
Challenger_Marco wrote:
433freedom or something
ah, its the guy i smurfed on while being 4 pr down and still won with french grenadier ff
Ez sargs OP
United States of America IGNDontay
Dragoon
ESO: Dontay

Post by IGNDontay »

people who smurf regularly don’t have much of real lives so they find pleasure in trolling people online. these people have fun being able to do and say whatever without consequence because nothing they do or say is tied to them. pussys hiding behind the internet.

aside from the truth of casual noob players kicking anything above 2nd, these nerds could just host their own lobby and let noobs/players join of their own accord rather than lie about their true skill, identity, and “troll-build” because there “would be no point in trying”. If that’s the case they could play vs bots or go play something else. No the real reason is these losers have nothing else better to do. Some players do it purposely just to be annoying and never play a serious match and if they do they’ll counter pick your civ choice. I say if it’s that’s serious and you are down to buy the same game multiple times for the key, considerations on priorities should be made Forget about it and keep it pushing cause these losers aren’t goin nowhere soon sadly!
You can’t read me I don’t play by the book.
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team

IGNDontay wrote:people who smurf regularly don’t have much of real lives so they find pleasure in trolling people online. these people have fun being able to do and say whatever without consequence because nothing they do or say is tied to them. pussys hiding behind the internet.

aside from the truth of casual noob players kicking anything above 2nd, these nerds could just host their own lobby and let noobs/players join of their own accord rather than lie about their true skill, identity, and “troll-build” because there “would be no point in trying”. If that’s the case they could play vs bots or go play something else. No the real reason is these losers have nothing else better to do. Some players do it purposely just to be annoying and never play a serious match and if they do they’ll counter pick your civ choice. I say if it’s that’s serious and you are down to buy the same game multiple times for the key, considerations on priorities should be made Forget about it and keep it pushing cause these losers aren’t goin nowhere soon sadly!
Oh no not again...
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team

This thread gonna get locked soon
Greece giannisKING
Skirmisher

Post by giannisKING »

Challenger_Marco wrote:
Sargsyan wrote:
Show hidden quotes
Ez sargs OP
Τhis game ( at which I trolled as well and let him win because I were not aware of his real idenity) seems to be the climax of sargsyan's life, he has been telling it everywhere and to everyone since then.
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by Sargsyan »

giannis trolled by going water, which he does every game
Greece giannisKING
Skirmisher

Post by giannisKING »

Sargsyan wrote:giannis trolled by going water, which he does every game
I trolled by shipping galleon as the third shipement and spamming rods in your base, not to mention the countless times you have lost to me man to man , sore loser.
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by Sargsyan »

countless times ? i lost countless times to butifle not you
European Union Scroogie
Lancer
ESO: Scroogie
GameRanger ID: 10056919

Post by Scroogie »

Im only a Captain and still people kick me from their games even if theyre only 2-3pr lower. So to find more games i made a smurf, i also play civs i dont know well/suboptimal strats to make it even.
Me being slightly ahead vs H2O: Image
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

IGNDontay wrote:people who smurf regularly don’t have much of real lives so they find pleasure in trolling people online. these people have fun being able to do and say whatever without consequence because nothing they do or say is tied to them. pussys hiding behind the internet.

You realize people are given smurf accounts most of the time and don't actually pay for new accs lol? That would be totally retarded.
I have streamed countless times, being on my main account and not able to find a game. Either I stop streaming for like 100 viewers, or I switch to RE on a smurf (since no one will play vs me on my main) and bash some trash player like you with a funny troll strat. The choice isn't hard really.
You can't understand that situation though as you will always find games at your pr 25 level.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Schooooooooooled
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

Kaiserklein wrote:You realize people are given smurf accounts most of the time and don't actually pay for new accs lol? That would be totally retarded.
This reminds me that I haven't really played on an account that I made myself. I have only had 1 account that was made from a CD key I own and that account could be considered a smurf as it has no games on it.

I agree with the sentiment of Kaiser and @Scroogie as I also get kicked from PR25 games because I am PR28.
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Germany amiggo1999
Advanced Player
Donator 01
ESO: miggo1999

Post by amiggo1999 »

Mad cause too bad to smurf :biggrin:
Image Image
United States of America IGNDontay
Dragoon
ESO: Dontay

Post by IGNDontay »

Kaiserklein wrote:

You realize people are given smurf accounts most of the time and don't actually pay for new accs lol? That would be totally retarded.
I have streamed countless times, being on my main account and not able to find a game. Either I stop streaming for like 100 viewers, or I switch to RE on a smurf (since no one will play vs me on my main) and bash some trash player like you with a funny troll strat. The choice isn't hard really.
You can't understand that situation though as you will always find games at your pr 25 level.
Awk Kaiserclown, took a general statement about smurf’s personally. I wonder why :hmm: :kinggreen: Now I gotta reply to ya :santa: I realize that if you lose while “trolling”which you and many of these other smurfs have to me, then u bad, me good. Simple math just like yours. My pr isn’t 25 lmao aside from the fact that even 25 get kicked most times.
Also that someone had to buy all the dozen accounts for them to be shared. :roll:

Back to general smurf statements referring to the post
If you can’t find a game on your main, the one that is tied to your credentials, identity and consequence then you therefor have less stress of losing if you care about that, which these nerds do and that is an edge in itself. Also care less about what’s said during flame/ and players cheating as it can’t be tied/ etc.
And if you then decide to intentionally deceive others while smurfing via whatever form, i.e acting like ur english is bad, ur new, etc; you’re then a troll and a smurf as well. Toxic is all you people are, period.

Most regular-smurf’s, claim it’s ‘just to play’, ‘git gud stop complain play better players nub’, ‘get kick’, ‘no join’, “qs slow in dead game”, yada but most times they just don’t want to actually try and lose. A safety net for their ego and stats.

If we had a healthy and admittedly larger eso community then we would see players above 25 wait longer for someone to join their match or do something else it’s not that hard.

I host 1v1 unr as captain myself, and I get players of all level, accounts made ranging from 2007 to 2020 with 50 games played showing “captain” to 8000+ showing 2nd. It’s not always easy to tell smurf but it’s not hard. You can tell sometimes by account creation date, civ choices, the decks, or in-game their micro/macro tendencies etc. But a lot of the time people just want to play and not worry about someone else deceiving them with a fake account. Now with these players sharing accounts the best ways would be deck and tendencies. They could make bad decks on purpose for throw but then that just proves they’re trying hard to deceive. Sad case :cry:

A lot of times in my case a smurf joins on a 2nd or 1st lieut, whatever, and if they start losing to me, they start trying hard that or they just play their true level from the start and the facade goes out the window like hmm :hmm: this is a really strong “2nd lieut” we got here :lol: When you get counter-picked by someone who is acting like they’re ~ 3+ pr lower than you, you will more likely ready up than if vs someone of similar pr counter picks you. So then you’re in a game with someone who knows the match up is in their favor and you’re counter picked. Clearly a smurf is not good or confident if they smurf and also counter pick ;)

I’ve even had smurf’s tell me made up stories. You would have to be pretty gullible to believe these people and that someone bought aoe3 in 2018/19 and has learned and memorized majority of civs, mus, starts, etc etc. One can get good at an rts in that amount of time but it takes more experience than that. Simply bs and toxic situation causing caution and negative context for people who haven’t seen an account before. More negativity is all this place needs. (sarc) It has enough trolls already.

The amount of time these type of people are on the game there’s always got to be at least 2 of you to play each other so there’s not much excuse.
These smurf guys spend too much time on AOE to be “sharing” accounts tbfr. That goes to show how small-knit this community is and how there’s the potential for nepotism in the moderating on the forums but that’s not on topic. :dry: I think that’s against ESO rules to share accs but guess not ESOC wish it was though. Hopefully aoe 4 servers put a knife through this.

Someone already said it best. Putting it in my words. Forget about them and the match these smurf’s smurf their way into and progress in your own aoe. Learn the ways to tell if you want to avoid them and spare yourself a bit of toxin. To each their own.
You can’t read me I don’t play by the book.
France Guigs
Tournament Admin
ESO: Guigs

Post by Guigs »

Everybody knows dongtay is 1st lt because he just doesn't try
France flontier
Lancer
Intermediate Division Winner
ESO: Flontier
Clan: PLOP

Post by flontier »

Actually from the 1rst lt rank, player hosting 1v1 on RE deserved to be smurfed and bashed violently.