Whats the point of noobbashing/smurfing/trolling

Sweden Zutazuta
Howdah
zuta

Re: Whats the point of noobbashing/smurfing/trolling

Post by Zutazuta »

When you’re @Victor_swe , every game is a noob bashing. His skill is just that high.
United States of America IGNDontay
Dragoon
ESO: Dontay

Re:

Post by IGNDontay »

Lecastete wrote:Everybody knows dongtay is 1st lt because he just doesn't try
this doesn’t even make sense lol and i beat you when i wasn’t trying so i guess that makes me whatever level you claim to be catstrate
You can’t read me I don’t play by the book.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Baited
Pakistan inyourpc
Musketeer
ESO: iamyawer
GameRanger ID: 8789100

Post by inyourpc »

Googol wrote:no, he is turkKING
More like twerkKing
Dragoon

Post by IGNDontay »

Hazza54321 wrote:Baited
this guy is always waiting just like ammigo :lol:
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

@Scroogie You just give off that distinct shark-vibe, people can't help but kick you. But now that I know you have a smurf I am gonna dust off my own shmurf and we're going to have a Smurf shark battle!!!!11
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

It's sad that everyone has to smurf Dontay, it's really unfair to bash noobs.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
France Guigs
Tournament Admin
ESO: Guigs

Post by Guigs »

You're not even gua worthy

No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Because it's a pleasure to implement the famous 6 minute bigbutton tomahawk timing in qs
Pakistan inyourpc
Musketeer

Post by inyourpc »

Riotcoke wrote:It's sad that everyone has to smurf Dontay, it's really unfair to bash noobs.
Dontay is not a noob, pretty high level its just that sometimes he play kinda low is fun mode. Rather then in high focus/Sweat mode.
Pakistan inyourpc
Musketeer

Post by inyourpc »

inyourpc wrote:
Riotcoke wrote:It's sad that everyone has to smurf Dontay, it's really unfair to bash noobs.
Dontay is not a noob, pretty high level its just that sometimes he play kinda low is fun mode. Rather then in high focus/Sweat mode.
Just get him play some matches of him playing dutch vs sircallen any civ, he will come on top everytime.
Dragoon

Post by IGNDontay »

inyourpc wrote:
lol they can’t bash me man, that’s why they’re all so triggered by me. and this guy is not that good at aoe either we both noob. ;) u can tell by his knowledge from his casting. :hehe: callen wants rematch after our last game on his main he lost but was unr ofc
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

inyourpc wrote:
inyourpc wrote:
Just get him play some matches of him playing dutch vs sircallen any civ, he will come on top everytime.
@deleted_user4 thoughts on this?
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Tell me when, bitch (words of my roommate but I will stand by them)
United States of America bittersalt123
Howdah

Post by bittersalt123 »

I'd much rather people smurf than cheating. You just have to accept the fact that smurfing is very common but playing vs better players who actually play legit can help you improve but if just winning is your goal then smurf yourself.
"It makes a lot of sense to me that you're a Floridian." fightinfrenchman

Who needs water when you've got Brawndo – The Thirst Mutilator?

Secretary of State: But Brawndo's got what plants crave. It's got electrolytes
India Frosty_2
Musketeer

Post by Frosty_2 »

One of the trolls I like, where my friend and me went opposite teams, and I went to his base to build my base, and he walls me up so as to protect me from his teammates.
Attachments
Wall_5.png
tan tan tan ..tantatan.. tantatan.. tantatan...
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

hmm, in danger of repeating myself --------- I have made a number of posts about this issue, and similar ones. You might think it is not a big deal @Kaiserklein - because you are only ONE Person, and you are some kind of special one 2. The problem arises when 100 or 400 ppl think like that, and they keep spawning accounts like there where no tomorrow or like they are some kind of special ppl - so that ordinary rules do not apply for them.'

You might not like it, but coming from France, you know what happens to Kings and Princesses ;)
I am really not in favor of cutting the head off from ppl who cheats, spawns crates, beat noobies, bash ppl who could have been the "bed and breakfast" for us all in the future (like chopping off the branch that is keeping you up - or King if you like that expression better).

Some ppl think that rules do not apply for them, and they break the rules because 100 ppl are watching - and they do not care if their example makes it much easier for those 100 persons to break the same rules!!!!!

To sum it up; IF and WHEN you are streaming, you are special, and you also have a role in the game to play "fair" and not to "bend the rules". In short, you are an example for others to follow!!
Now, who will you be?
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

btw, I stopped playing >"online" because it is almost impossible to get a fair game anymore. If I lose in a big way, it could be that I played the game louse, but I can never be sure anymore.
What happened to me, is that the fun was drained out of it, and I started to play vs AI only. Now I only randomly do that. And I only randomly come here to this community to read on the thread I made. In short ----- I am losing interest in you lots because of the lack of morals in playing the game. EZ for me to pull back. EZ for many other players 2. So then you can sit on your throne, play an unrated game like generals - and nobody cares anymore.
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I feel like smurfing is way overblown.
No Flag bepsi
Musketeer

Post by bepsi »

Well most people I play who where capt/major or even higher some 3-4 years ago are all 2nd-/1st lt in spite of relatively active play. The rampant smurfing lately have basically culled the general pr of the casual 25-30 pr segment. I believe no good fan patch player would risk precious pr playing on re where map screws and civ imbalance is a factor to be reckoned with and so chooses to smurf instead.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

iwillspankyou wrote:hmm, in danger of repeating myself --------- I have made a number of posts about this issue, and similar ones. You might think it is not a big deal @Kaiserklein - because you are only ONE Person, and you are some kind of special one 2. The problem arises when 100 or 400 ppl think like that, and they keep spawning accounts like there where no tomorrow or like they are some kind of special ppl - so that ordinary rules do not apply for them.'

You might not like it, but coming from France, you know what happens to Kings and Princesses ;)
I am really not in favor of cutting the head off from ppl who cheats, spawns crates, beat noobies, bash ppl who could have been the "bed and breakfast" for us all in the future (like chopping off the branch that is keeping you up - or King if you like that expression better).

Some ppl think that rules do not apply for them, and they break the rules because 100 ppl are watching - and they do not care if their example makes it much easier for those 100 persons to break the same rules!!!!!

To sum it up; IF and WHEN you are streaming, you are special, and you also have a role in the game to play "fair" and not to "bend the rules". In short, you are an example for others to follow!!
Now, who will you be?
1) I'm not here to give people an example to follow, I'm here to entertain them. This is a game, and I'm here to have fun, not to be some sort of knight in shining armor.
2) "bend the rules", what rules? Are there any rules that prevent me from smurfing?
3) It ISN'T a big deal. It's a fact. As usual you're exaggerating the smurfing issue.
4) Are you seriously comparing smurfing and spawning stuff?
5) No matter what, I'm not just gonna go offline when I can't find a game, if I still want to play. I'm gonna log on a smurf acc because it's the only way I can play. Period.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Smurfing is totally legit, there are no rules against it.
You can argue it's bm if you want (and it is when you do it on purpose to humiliate someone, which doesn't happen very often) but it's definitely not "unfair", "cheating" etc.

And as kaiser said, sometimes you just cannot find a game at high level and the only way to play is to smurf. We don't do that to annoy people.

Anyway, instead of crying you should try to learn from the better players. It's a bit extreme but in some games (like sc2), some people pay to play some games against the pro gamers.
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

smurfing is a legit mechanic
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

deleted_user wrote:I feel like smurfing is way overblown.
Yeah. When even sergeants, on a level where basically everything is random, complain about smurfing, then it's just being used as an excuse and as a means of channeling your "mad cause bad"
Greece giannisKING
Skirmisher
ESO: 4fr33d0m

Post by giannisKING »

I used to play on a signle account back on 2012-2014 and I noticed smurfs very occasionally, nowdays community has shrinked that much that is kind of a must in some cases. Also back then many asian people were playing who have the tendacy not to use smurf accounts.