incog the whore

France iNcog
Ninja

incog the whore

Post by iNcog »

Hi.

Here is the premise of my current and new idea. I work the line in the general aviation industry. I am what is also known as a ramp rat. However I don't work for airliners, I work for private and corporate jets. As well as turbine aircraft charter. Meaning that, unlike my colleagues who work minimum wage to toss hundreds of lbs of bags off an airliner, I can get tipped $20 just for bending over ...
... and
Anyway, who cares about my line of work? Not me. Here is my intent for the month of February. Starting tomorrow, from Feb 1st 2020 to Feb 29th 2020, any and all tip money that I make will be thrown into a little envelop on my desk. On Feb 29th, I will post in this thread again and say how much is in the envelop. That money will go to a small, off-season tournament, well after the Winter Championship 2020 is finished. I don't know how much will be in the pot, but I think it will be fun for me to try to earn the money.

I will volunteer for lavatory services. I will plan my workload so that I end up doing services that will tip more likely than not. I will cut in front my coworkers and tip whore them (well, within reason). I will be polite and friendly to asshole pilots whom I hate. All for tip money. I will whore myself for this prize pot.

Tournament format?

I'm not sure what the tournament format should be yet. I/we have time to think about it. I'm not sure if a one or two day weekend event is the way to go. I am leaning towards that. I'm not sure if we do some wonky mono-civ rules or if we do some wonky lot-of-civ rules. After thinking about it a bit, I will probably lean towards something competitive but requiring a wider, rather than deeper civ pool. This is oriented towards top players and not noob-friendly. As much as I love noobs and am a noob myself. Please let me know in this thread what you would like to see. An invitational is tempting, but I think I will opt for an open tournament.

As for when the tournament gets run, I guess we'll figure that out at a later date. I will either step in and run it myself or maybe I'll ask ESOC to help me out. I'm not sure yet. It depends on how they feel about it; they may want a break after running the Winter Championships. Running events online is a tough thing and the staff who run the events, well you're all great. In particular, @Cometk has always amazed me because he just puts in the work and makes it happen.

Let's see.. for prize money distribution, I'm thinking that the pot be split among only the top four. I think first place is also going get at least 50%+ of the prize pot. It'll probably be something like 4th and 3rd place get $10, 2nd gets $30, 1st gets the rest. If I end up not getting enough money, it might be winner takes all.

I looked at my wallet and there was $40 inside. It's not technically February money, but I will kick things off by putting that money in the pot.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
France iNcog
Ninja

Re: incog the whore

Post by iNcog »

Current Prize Pool:

$140

>Current Rules< (it's a link)
Garja wrote:
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Germany aligator92
Howdah
ESO: aligator92

Post by aligator92 »

If you are looking for wonky rules: Each player picks 2 or 3 civs that the opponent is not allowed to play
No Flag Djigit
Howdah

Post by Djigit »

What I recommend in the meantime is investing that money in the ESO Community Loan Association for a 3% guaranteed quarterly return.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

aligator92 wrote:If you are looking for wonky rules: Each player picks 2 or 3 civs that the opponent is not allowed to play
Believe it or not, I'm going to add a civilization veto mechanic for the Ro4 and finals. :)
Garja wrote:
Sweden Zutazuta
Howdah
zuta

Post by Zutazuta »

Jap mirrors only on patch ES1.01a
France Le Hussard sur le toit
Howdah
ESO: LeHussardsurletoit

Post by Le Hussard sur le toit »

Tournament rules : P1 pick a MU, P2 chose the side he wants to play.* No mirrors allowed.
I may also be willing to throw in a few bucks for a best game prize.

*I made a whole thread to discuss the pros and cons of this format. Consensus was there should be at least some kind of veto mechanism for it to work.
ESOC : came for the game, stayed for the drama.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Zutazuta wrote:Jap mirrors only on patch ES1.01a
:lol: :lol:

Jap mirrors are fun!
Garja wrote:
Germany japanesegeneral
Lancer
ESO: JapaneseGeneral

Post by japanesegeneral »

How about another starvation tournament?
6 petards a day keep the doctor away.
Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

ooooh GUA has competition!
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Tentative rules for now. Feedback is more than welcome, but I get final say. Obviously, I took the rules of Sup Cup #4 and edited them. Credit for these rules and format aren't mine.
Rules
Garja wrote:
Norway aqwer
Dragoon

Post by aqwer »

Just a suggestion, play every game on "unknown" map.
#trainableSpahi
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

If you host this I swear you'll be my favourite whore forever
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Le Hussard sur le toit wrote:Tournament rules : P1 pick a MU, P2 chose the side he wants to play.* No mirrors allowed.

*I made a whole thread to discuss the pros and cons of this format. Consensus was there should be at least some kind of veto mechanism for it to work.
Would be good, even without veto. It's like a GUA tourney where you sometimes have to pick civs you dislike except you don't get bad MUs then.
Germany Makrokosmos12
Skirmisher
ESO: Templer12

Post by Makrokosmos12 »

Le Hussard sur le toit wrote:Tournament rules : P1 pick a MU, P2 chose the side he wants to play.* No mirrors allowed.

This i like a lot, this i like alot!
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

How nice. Please use Winter's civilization restrictions, but not picking order (do alternate pick instead). You could also try civ vetoes.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

I could alternate winner picks with alternate picks, if that alternative is popular.
Garja wrote:
Turkey HUMMAN
Lancer
ESO: HUMMAN

Post by HUMMAN »

Give all civs one spahi for scouting. (Maybe 2 to otto)
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

iNcog wrote:I could alternate winner picks with alternate picks, if that alternative is popular.
Well... aren't you a veritable Callen!
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

$35 added to the pot.

I have word from ESOC that they will be adding a sizable amount of money to the pot as well. Their help is greatly appreciated!
20200207_084056.jpg
Garja wrote:
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Really nice format idea. It's like when my mother had me split the Rice Krispie bar in half and my sister had the priveledge of choosing which half she wanted.
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

why are you such a whore incog

explain yourself
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

I wish I could be an actual whore
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

jesus3 wrote:why are you such a whore incog

explain yourself
I just add pleasure and money together
Garja wrote:
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Bump. Prize pot is now $130. Another week left in February for it to go up.

I will be posting the actual rules when I get home after reviewing them. I think I have a good format set up. I gotta share them earlier than sooner because some preparation will do well here, I think.
Garja wrote: