F*** RYZON!!!

We are free from the slacker/joker ryzon

F *** ryzon! What a bitch!
19%
Oh no Ryzon is gone what ever will we do without him ?
81%

Total votes: 54

No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

F*** RYZON!!!

Post by adderbrain5 »

The subject says it all
No Flag frankfrat
Crossbow

F*** RYZON!!!

Post by frankfrat »

Rip Aoe3
Germany koenigerik1
Pro Player
ESO: snowww

F*** RYZON!!!

Post by koenigerik1 »

how idiotic is this post please? ryan also has a life lol.. and he stopped working for microsoft on his birthday, so he probably want some changes in his life^^ can't insult him for that :P

ofc its sad for us, let's just hope they find someone else
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

F*** RYZON!!!

Post by Marco1698 »

koenigerik1 wrote:how idiotic is this post please? ryan also has a life lol.. and he stopped working for microsoft on his birthday, so he probably want some changes in his life^^ can''t insult him for that :P

ofc its sad for us, let''s just hope they find someone else
+1
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

F*** RYZON!!!

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Yes, fuck ryzon for getting fired :dancing:
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

F*** RYZON!!!

Post by zoom »

"ON MA BIRTHDAY!!"
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

F*** RYZON!!!

Post by Papist »

Lately Ryz0n has been a lot more concerned with COD and work parties than his job (moderating the community and maintaining the servers). It's not like anything is going to change.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

F*** RYZON!!!

Post by adderbrain5 »

papist wrote:Lately Ryz0n has been a lot more concerned with COD and work parties than his job (moderating the community and maintaining the servers). It''s not like anything is going to change.

exactly he wasn''t doing anything with taking self fees with Lamborghinis and getting paid to do nothing for this community. I sent him an entire file with all game info/records of the two point traders who took gold and silver last ladder and he didn''t care they still got the metals
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

F*** RYZON!!!

Post by adderbrain5 »

neuron wrote:Actually Microsoft has been cutting jobs lately, as part of their effort to cut losses, because in the US the fiscal year starts earlier. So, most likely Ryz0n didn''t leave Microsoft, his job was taken off the scheme.

. So they basically realized that they were paying him to do nothing. For a game where from a business perspective nothing needs to be done
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

F*** RYZON!!!

Post by adderbrain5 »

Let me put it this way to legendaries like you koenigerik. Aren't you just a little upset that the great players like yourself can't even get the medals you deserve if you want them because even reporting the cheaters directly to thy moderator doesn't cause him to bat an eye? Even when u send game Rex and info he still doesn't give a shit? When someone drop hacks again and the paid moderator doesn't care? Or that the guy in charge can't incorporate esoc maps into ratings? Honestly what has ryzon done ever other than turn the server on and off once a week?
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

F*** RYZON!!!

Post by adderbrain5 »

adderbrain5 wrote:Let me put it this way to legendaries like you koenigerik. Aren''t you just a little upset that the great players like yourself can''t even get the medals you deserve if you want them because even reporting the cheaters directly to thy moderator doesn''t cause him to bat an eye? Even when u send game Rex and info he still doesn''t give a shit? When someone drop hacks again and the paid moderator doesn''t care? Or that the guy in charge can''t incorporate esoc maps into ratings? Honestly what has ryzon done ever other than turn the server on and off once a week?

honestly I can''t believe the poll response in ryzons favor. I can only hope it''s out of civility and politeness
United States of America Metis
Howdah

F*** RYZON!!!

Post by Metis »

Ryzon is just another in a long line of dismissed moderators. He was young, somewhat lacking in formal tech training and not altogether qualified as a database manager, though he did the best he could. Being not much more than a kid, I can see how he would want to go enjoy life some. I took off for two years after I got my third degree and just bummed around the country on a motorcycle until I got bored and went back to school. My advice is to travel and experience all you can when you are young as when you get older your wanderlust will diminish. Now that I'm more content to stay in one place I'm glad that I spent my youth doing and seeing what I wanted to rather than worrying about making money. Learning how to be frugal has paid off and I now find myself with more money than I need.

Hopefully they will assign a new tech and continue to support the ESO servers, though they currently have been down for about five hours. I suppose we could continue playing via Gameranger or such, although one will have to be careful as many of the cheats that have been removed from ESO apparently can still be used there (the one time I ventured over there I saw someone with four factories).
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

F*** RYZON!!!

Post by momuuu »

adderbrain5 wrote:
adderbrain5 wrote:Let me put it this way to legendaries like you koenigerik. Arent you just a little upset that the great players like yourself cant even get the medals you deserve if you want them because even reporting the cheaters directly to thy moderator doesnt cause him to bat an eye? Even when u send game Rex and info he still doesnt give a shit? When someone drop hacks again and the paid moderator doesnt care? Or that the guy in charge cant incorporate esoc maps into ratings? Honestly what has ryzon done ever other than turn the server on and off once a week?
honestly I cant believe the poll response in ryzons favor. I can only hope its out of civility and politeness

the second option seems kinda sarcastic, as in, what would we do without him is a sarcastic question given that he really didnt do anything anyways.

It kinda sucks, at the start of his career he actually tried to be a good moderator, but it slowly stopped and he became like all the others.
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

F*** RYZON!!!

Post by adderbrain5 »

jerom wrote:
adderbrain5 wrote: honestly I cant believe the poll response in ryzons favor. I can only hope its out of civility and politeness
the second option seems kinda sarcastic, as in, what would we do without him is a sarcastic question given that he really didnt do anything anyways.

It kinda sucks, at the start of his career he actually tried to be a good moderator, but it slowly stopped and he became like all the others.

did he moderate other games also? Its one thing if ur just a volunteer but he was getting paid
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

F*** RYZON!!!

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

adderbrain5 wrote:
neuron wrote:Actually Microsoft has been cutting jobs lately, as part of their effort to cut losses, because in the US the fiscal year starts earlier. So, most likely Ryz0n didnt leave Microsoft, his job was taken off the scheme.
.For a game where from a business perspective nothing needs to be done
Disagree, they sell 2k accounts per weeks= 8k accounts per months at 10$ (counting steam sales), thats 80 000$ per months, really worth if they only pay 1 guy for it.
France benj89
Howdah

F*** RYZON!!!

Post by benj89 »

I believe he can't be a good mod if he doesn't care about the game in the first place. I have no clue actually, I'm just guessing aoe3 has never been his priority from what's obvious. I hope they will replace him but I don't think that will happen
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

F*** RYZON!!!

Post by adderbrain5 »

diarouga wrote:
adderbrain5 wrote:.For a game where from a business perspective nothing needs to be done
Disagree, they sell 2k accounts per weeks= 8k accounts per months at 10$ (counting steam sales), thats 80 000$ per months, really worth if they only pay 1 guy for it.

well in that case maybe someone could get together and petition Microsoft show all of this activity and recent competitive play to convince them to get a decent moderator
Italy NoRules89
Crossbow

F*** RYZON!!!

Post by NoRules89 »

I believe that servers are sharing, look here http://www.agecommunity.com/_server_status_/. Before they were all in red
France benj89
Howdah

F*** RYZON!!!

Post by benj89 »

ESO is working!!!
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
France benj89
Howdah

F*** RYZON!!!

Post by benj89 »

but how are they going to compensate for his absence?
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

F*** RYZON!!!

Post by _venox_ »

No need to compensate for anything. Let him go gracefully. c:
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

F*** RYZON!!!

Post by princeofkabul »

Finally this clown got fired.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Netherlands Veni_Vidi_Vici_W
Lancer
ESO: ramex19

F*** RYZON!!!

Post by Veni_Vidi_Vici_W »

princeofkabul wrote:Finally this clown got fired.
haha :D
Age Of Empires 3 Videos - GamePlay, Commentary & Tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/venividiviciw
Age Of Empires 3 Live Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/venividivici_w