Post by azertyuio »

finally its just a suggestion
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Best player?

Post by mnogud »

ivan wrote:[spoiler]
grunt[/spoiler]
again, calling a player from 2008 who failed to adapt to the changing meta the best player lol.
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

Best player?

Post by Good ol Ivan »

mnogud wrote:
ivan wrote:[spoiler]
grunt[/spoiler]
again, calling a player from 2008 who failed to adapt to the changing meta the best player lol.
Yeah its obvious he just failed to adapt to the epic, intricate meta of an ever-shrinking community' its not like you can actually get bored from an unbalanced game which hasnt been patched in the last 7 years or anything.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Best player?

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Roby
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Best player?

Post by mnogud »

ivan wrote:
mnogud wrote:again, calling a player from 2008 who failed to adapt to the changing meta the best player lol.
Yeah its obvious he just failed to adapt to the epic, intricate meta of an ever-shrinking community' its not like you can actually get bored from an unbalanced game which hasnt been patched in the last 7 years or anything.
so pls show me sir, why is grunt so OP in your eyes? How many games of him have you seen in the first place, and how many of them prove why he is better than h2o or bs_op
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Best player?

Post by Garja »

mnogud wrote:
ivan wrote:Yeah its obvious he just failed to adapt to the epic, intricate meta of an ever-shrinking community' its not like you can actually get bored from an unbalanced game which hasnt been patched in the last 7 years or anything.
so pls show me sir, why is grunt so OP in your eyes? How many games of him have you seen in the first place, and how many of them prove why he is better than h2o or bs_op
lol dude grunt is old, he just quit gaming all together in 2008. He won thousand dollars in aoe2, aoe3, and RoN. He is not even comparable to any other aoe3 player.
Kids these days, dont have a clue of what theyre talking of.
Image Image Image
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Best player?

Post by mnogud »

garja wrote:
mnogud wrote:so pls show me sir, why is grunt so OP in your eyes? How many games of him have you seen in the first place, and how many of them prove why he is better than h2o or bs_op
lol dude grunt is old, he just quit gaming all together in 2008. He won thousand dollars in aoe2, aoe3, and RoN. He is not even comparable to any other aoe3 player.
Kids these days, dont have a clue of what theyre talking of.
i dont know about that but i feel he was dominant back then only coz he had a high level aoe2 backgroud so his apm, micro etc was naturally better than others back then... many of my friends who are good at aoe2 pick up aoe3 quite easily, but not the other way around... so i think grunt had an edge over others back then...
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Best player?

Post by Garja »

only because? lol
Besides he was dominant in every single patch of this game till he quit. If for some reason he was to return and practice he would be still dominant lol
Image Image Image
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Best player?

Post by Mimsy for President »

Rey_del_Fuego
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Best player?

Post by mnogud »

garja wrote:only because? lol
Besides he was dominant in every single patch of this game till he quit. If for some reason he was to return and practice he would be still dominant lol
dominant, but not the best... bs and h2o''s games are flawless..... i dont see how u can make that conclusion in the first place
No Flag S_I_D
Musketeer

Best player?

Post by S_I_D »

I think it's a pretty close call between the two. Both are incredibly skilled and I think it's hard to pick a better player. I think H2O_ might have it due to his like 10+ yrs of experience, but atm they are both pretty evenly matched and are exceptional players.

Hb Am3ricanCa3sar xD, for anyone who isn't pested by him ha ha
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Best player?

Post by Garja »

mnogud wrote:
garja wrote:only because? lol
dominant, but not the best... bs and h2os games are flawless..... i dont see how u can make that conclusion in the first place
lol u have no clue sorry
Image Image Image
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

Best player?

Post by WickedCossack »

I feel like this is the 3rd time we've had this thread in only a month ?

Best of all time: Grunt
Best right now: Bsop/H20(after some warm up days)

The players right now could quite easily beat the old grunt though imo but that's only down to the improved strategy and crisper builds. If grunt had developed along with everyone else he'd still be top.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Best player?

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

scrout
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Best player?

Post by lordraphael »

wickedcossack wrote:I feel like this is the 3rd time we''ve had this thread in only a month ?

The players right now could quite easily beat the old grunt though imo but that''s only down to the improved strategy and crisper builds. If grunt had developed along with everyone else he''d still be top.
agreed i think this thread was made 3 times by the same person : marco :D :D thr biggest thread spammer of all time
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Best player?

Post by Marco1698 »

lordraphael wrote:
wickedcossack wrote:I feel like this is the 3rd time weve had this thread in only a month ?

The players right now could quite easily beat the old grunt though imo but thats only down to the improved strategy and crisper builds. If grunt had developed along with everyone else hed still be top.
agreed i think this thread was made 3 times by the same person : marco :D :D thr biggest thread spammer of all time?

What a bad guy I am
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

Best player?

Post by Good ol Ivan »

garja wrote:
mnogud wrote:dominant, but not the best... bs and h2os games are flawless..... i dont see how u can make that conclusion in the first place
lol u have no clue sorry
+1
United States of America cedarfarms
Dragoon
ESO: Cedar_farms_

Best player?

Post by cedarfarms »

Mr. Milo FTW
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Best player?

Post by fei123456 »

goodspeed
h2o cant write a guide. nor can blackstar.
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Best player?

Post by Mimsy for President »

paul wrote:goodspeed
h2o cant write a guide. nor can blackstar.
H2O wrote a guide for Japan iirc. Blacky could make one too but he has a few issues with punctuation.
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Best player?

Post by mnogud »

garja wrote:
mnogud wrote:dominant, but not the best... bs and h2os games are flawless..... i dont see how u can make that conclusion in the first place
lol u have no clue sorry
show me....
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

Best player?

Post by _venox_ »

Piroshiki lets all three of them, Grunt Ryan and Roby look like newbs that he mops the floor with.
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.