Sc vs aoe player

Norway oxaloacetate
Dragoon

Sc vs aoe player

Post by oxaloacetate »

wickedcossack wrote:People are only now discovering there''s a difference between morals and genetics ?

With respect to the topic though I reckon it would take only a month for a top korean to become the best Aoe3 player. You''ve got to remember their "month" would consist of about a years worth of our top players play time. Add in the mechanical skill difference and they''d dominate a lot faster than people here are suggesting.
You''d be surprised what people have left to discover. Chiropractors being my favourite example of professional scam artists.
We watched the tragedy unfold
We did as we were told
We bought and sold
It was the greatest show on earth
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Sc vs aoe player

Post by zoom »

jutlander wrote:
jerom wrote:Asian people seem to be genetically better at stuff like games and table tennis and badminton. Just like how black people are better at running and white people are better at swimming. Im pretty sure they have a genetic advantage' if you look at pro badminton or table tennis players from european countries, theyre almost always immigrated asian people. Not trying to be racist, its just really notable. I think they have a better reaction time and better hand eye coordination.

I think thats pretty much the definition of racism...
No you sheep. I fail to see how its discriminating against any group of people more so than being the posters observation.
United States of America godzillaking
Skirmisher
Donator 03

Sc vs aoe player

Post by godzillaking »

It has nothing to do with SC vs AOE. What makes someone good is the amount of time put in to become good.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Sc vs aoe player

Post by Jaeger »

oxaloacetate wrote:
wickedcossack wrote:People are only now discovering theres a difference between morals and genetics ?

With respect to the topic though I reckon it would take only a month for a top korean to become the best Aoe3 player. Youve got to remember their "month" would consist of about a years worth of our top players play time. Add in the mechanical skill difference and theyd dominate a lot faster than people here are suggesting.
Youd be surprised what people have left to discover. Chiropractors being my favourite example of professional scam artists.?

No chiropractors are not scammers.....do some research plz
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Sc vs aoe player

Post by Jaeger »

oxaloacetate wrote:
wickedcossack wrote:People are only now discovering theres a difference between morals and genetics ?

With respect to the topic though I reckon it would take only a month for a top korean to become the best Aoe3 player. Youve got to remember their "month" would consist of about a years worth of our top players play time. Add in the mechanical skill difference and theyd dominate a lot faster than people here are suggesting.
Youd be surprised what people have left to discover. Chiropractors being my favourite example of professional scam artists.?

Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Sc vs aoe player

Post by pecelot »

koenigerik1 wrote:Grunt is korean or not? so the question is already answered since he raped aoe^^
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Cyber_Games_2008

Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Sc vs aoe player

Post by gibson »

jerom wrote:
gibson wrote:different races of people are better then others because of cultural differences. To deny this fact is just pure ignorance. And if something that is true Id considered racism, we need to change our definition of racism. Also a comment is racist when it implies or states that a race is inferior as a whole, not nessicarily just at one thing
well then I am racist, but nobody is going to make me believe that kenians with the mararhon because of cultural differences. Also, I cant remember a black swimmer that actually achieved anything. Its stupid to deny that there are genetic differences between races.

I know there is a cultural difference, but I tried to explain that it might also be genetic. You see, whenever there is a good professional table tennis or badminton player from europe, it is often still an asian person whose parents moved to europe. So theres gotta be something genetic involved with it aswell. Ofc the culture of disciprine helps too.

cultural differences ultimately end up leading to genetic differences. And as for the black swimmer, Cullen Jones. There are exceptions to every cultural stereotype
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Sc vs aoe player

Post by momuuu »

paul wrote:koreans didnt swipe every rts game. yeah they have more good players but this is mainly because they practise more.
pc games are not like marathon or basketball where the blacks owned them. if you put enough time on it you can surely be successful. that''s not about race.

well koreans are kinda obsessed with starcraft, but I think they also rape at LoL. Not sure as I dont know anything about the LoL community.

Im convinced it isnt only about the culture, they have to have a genetic advantage aswell. Maybe there has been a research about race vs reaction time, im sure asians would score much better there on average. Can someone try to google? I only have my phone which would make it pretty inconvenient.
France iNcog
Ninja

Sc vs aoe player

Post by iNcog »

no it's not

it's cultural work ethic

koreans pratice more and they practice intelligently. they treat the game as a job and work hard to do their best, they don't treat the game as a fun hobby they get paid for

a few foreigners got it right and they are also good

the rest is trash
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
France iNcog
Ninja

Sc vs aoe player

Post by iNcog »

also artosis is the best thing to happen to video games

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag CruOzer
Musketeer

Sc vs aoe player

Post by CruOzer »

hahahaha artosis pylon is cult :D
Norway oxaloacetate
Dragoon

Sc vs aoe player

Post by oxaloacetate »

ovi12 wrote:
oxaloacetate wrote:Youd be surprised what people have left to discover. Chiropractors being my favourite example of professional scam artists.

You seem like a nice guy, so I am not going to add fuel to the fire calling you a troll, but Ill be happy to explain my views to you on another occasion - when Im not fresh off a shift, only to have the next start in 7 hours - because most chiropractors are scamming their customers, even if it is unconsciously.

For example, try looking into peer-reviewed studies concerning the effect of chiropractors - and youll find that for a lot of the treatments chiropractors offer, their effect isnt an improvement to the placebo-effect.
We did as we were told
We bought and sold
Norway oxaloacetate
Dragoon

Sc vs aoe player

Post by oxaloacetate »

gibson wrote:
jerom wrote:well then I am racist, but nobody is going to make me believe that kenians with the mararhon because of cultural differences. Also, I cant remember a black swimmer that actually achieved anything. Its stupid to deny that there are genetic differences between races.

I know there is a cultural difference, but I tried to explain that it might also be genetic. You see, whenever there is a good professional table tennis or badminton player from europe, it is often still an asian person whose parents moved to europe. So theres gotta be something genetic involved with it aswell. Ofc the culture of disciprine helps too.
cultural differences ultimately end up leading to genetic differences. And as for the black swimmer, Cullen Jones. There are exceptions to every cultural stereotype
This is a bold statement to make, with no further explanation. Pretty sure academia would not back you up there, Gibbie.
We did as we were told
We bought and sold
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Sc vs aoe player

Post by Jaeger »

oxaloacetate wrote:
ovi12 wrote:

You seem like a nice guy, so I am not going to add fuel to the fire calling you a troll, but Ill be happy to explain my views to you on another occasion - when Im not fresh off a shift, only to have the next start in 7 hours - because most chiropractors are scamming their customers, even if it is unconsciously.
What doesnt make sense about the science of chiropractic? You have nerves coming down trough your spine and exiting trough the gaps between vertebra. If some vertebra are misaligned or not straight, they can squeeze and put pressure on the nerves coming out between the gaps, which causes all sorts of problems. People get surgeries for this to have bone shaved off their vertebra or to put metal rods to straighten the spine when it could just be done by a chiropractor over time.

I also see immediate effects, when I lay down on the table at the chiropractor it always looks like I have one leg a few centimeters shorter because of the misalignment, and after the session my legs look perfectly equal.
Norway oxaloacetate
Dragoon

Sc vs aoe player

Post by oxaloacetate »

ovi12 wrote:
oxaloacetate wrote:You seem like a nice guy, so I am not going to add fuel to the fire calling you a troll, but Ill be happy to explain my views to you on another occasion - when Im not fresh off a shift, only to have the next start in 7 hours - because most chiropractors are scamming their customers, even if it is unconsciously.
What doesnt make sense about the science of chiropractic? You have nerves coming down trough your spine and exiting trough the gaps between vertebra. If some vertebra are misaligned or not straight, they can squeeze and put pressure on the nerves coming out between the gaps, which causes all sorts of problems. People get surgeries for this to have bone shaved off their vertebra or to put metal rods to straighten the spine when it could just be done by a chiropractor over time.

I also see immediate effects, when I lay down on the table at the chiropractor it always looks like I have one leg a few centimeters shorter because of the misalignment, and after the session my legs look perfectly equal.
Ill get back to you tomorrow, havent got the time tonight. Cheers.
We did as we were told
We bought and sold
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Sc vs aoe player

Post by momuuu »

oxaloacetate wrote:
gibson wrote:cultural differences ultimately end up leading to genetic differences. And as for the black swimmer, Cullen Jones. There are exceptions to every cultural stereotype
This is a bold statement to make, with no further explanation. Pretty sure academia would not back you up there, Gibbie.

jup. Evolution is a proces with a timescale of tens of thousands of years. Modern culture changes to fast to have much influence on evolution.

Incog, maybe Ill try to find sources on the asian stuff. Its notable how they dominate stuff where reaction time matters. Theyre really good at gymnastics aswell, probably due to their discipline, but they dont really dominate that sport. Theres definitely possibility that theres a genetic aspect. They dont dominate professional music either. Maybe there is a research about it, I only know that the few asians occupied the top spots at a research on reaction time at my high school. Of course not necessarily statistically relevant, but notable nonetheless.
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Sc vs aoe player

Post by Marco1698 »

Wow it's incredible like I make a thread and after some reply the discussion changes lol
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Sc vs aoe player

Post by momuuu »

marco1698 wrote:Wow it''s incredible like I make a thread and after some reply the discussion changes lol

thats how conversations and discussioms go my friend.
No Flag lordcharlie131
Musketeer

Sc vs aoe player

Post by lordcharlie131 »

jerom wrote:Asian people seem to be genetically better at stuff like games and table tennis and badminton. Just like how black people are better at running and white people are better at swimming. Im pretty sure they have a genetic advantage' if you look at pro badminton or table tennis players from european countries, theyre almost always immigrated asian people. Not trying to be racist, its just really notable. I think they have a better reaction time and better hand eye coordination.

At my high school, people did a small research about reaction times, and if I am not mistaken the top 5 of my year were the only 5 asian guys.
Did you saw Jan o Jorgensen playing Badminton?
I think in asian countries is just a bigger mass of people playing Badminton and they may have a better training.

tbh i heard about that running and swimming research as well and dont know about some stuff with reaction time.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Sc vs aoe player

Post by momuuu »

lordcharlie131 wrote:

At my high school, people did a small research about reaction times, and if I am not mistaken the top 5 of my year were the only 5 asian guys.
Did you saw Jan o Jorgensen playing Badminton?
I think in asian countries is just a bigger mass of people playing Badminton and they may have a better training.

tbh i heard about that running and swimming research as well and dont know about some stuff with reaction time.

well I know the decent dutch batminton players are asian, aswell as our decent table tennis players. Its suspicious at the very least.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Sc vs aoe player

Post by gibson »

jerom wrote:
oxaloacetate wrote:This is a bold statement to make, with no further explanation. Pretty sure academia would not back you up there, Gibbie.
jup. Evolution is a proces with a timescale of tens of thousands of years. Modern culture changes to fast to have much influence on evolution.

Incog, maybe Ill try to find sources on the asian stuff. Its notable how they dominate stuff where reaction time matters. Theyre really good at gymnastics aswell, probably due to their discipline, but they dont really dominate that sport. Theres definitely possibility that theres a genetic aspect. They dont dominate professional music either. Maybe there is a research about it, I only know that the few asians occupied the top spots at a research on reaction time at my high school. Of course not necessarily statistically relevant, but notable nonetheless.

macro evolution takes thousands of years, but we arent talking about a species changing lol. Were talking about a very small genetic change, micro evolution. I mean Darwins canaries beaks changed over the course of a generation based on their diet so I dont see why a change like that couldnt happen in humans....
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Sc vs aoe player

Post by momuuu »

gibson wrote:
jerom wrote:jup. Evolution is a proces with a timescale of tens of thousands of years. Modern culture changes to fast to have much influence on evolution.

macro evolution takes thousands of years, but we arent talking about a species changing lol. Were talking about a very small genetic change, micro evolution. I mean Darwins canaries beaks changed over the course of a generation based on their diet so I dont see why a change like that couldnt happen in humans....

200 years ago people considered small boobs and a white skin to be the pretiest. Im pretty sure culture changes to quickly (at least nowadays) to affect evolution. But it isnt unthinkable that some genetic differences have been caused by culture longer ago.
No Flag lordcharlie131
Musketeer

Sc vs aoe player

Post by lordcharlie131 »

jerom wrote:
lordcharlie131 wrote:Did you saw Jan o Jorgensen playing Badminton?

well I know the decent dutch batminton players are asian, aswell as our decent table tennis players. Its suspicious at the very least.
Jorgensen is second in worldranking and for me its just a matter of time, when he becomes nr. 1.
France chronique
Advanced Player
ESO: poissondu44

Sc vs aoe player

Post by chronique »

I am a table tenis player and the second best nation is german (china is not the only country of asian). Morevor, i am biologist and i laught behind me computer when i read so much absurdity :D .

Stop tolking genetics please, you are ridiculus.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Sc vs aoe player

Post by deleted_user0 »

They went to dr. Legends scool of life and are wiki experts. To saytheyre not qualified to talk genetics is kwazy