Sc vs aoe player

France benj89
Howdah

Sc vs aoe player

Post by benj89 »

I mean there are tons of dangerous sports (even diving which might be surprising for some), but soccer is definitely not one of them, that's what I wanted to say :). I'd say there are much more injuries in basketball than soccer (more contact, more intense). fkin broke 2 fingers in 8 month of basketball lol, that was enough for me
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Sc vs aoe player

Post by deleted_user0 »

Whats the point of this more dangerous/bigger penis thinganyway. As if the beauty of its sport is in the injuries, or that you are a better athlete if you suffer more or that you are braver if you have parkinson at 40... Its stupid
France benj89
Howdah

Sc vs aoe player

Post by benj89 »

I saw you talking about very severe injuries in football (soccer for you I presume), had to rectify this :s
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
France benj89
Howdah

Sc vs aoe player

Post by benj89 »

and the discussion isn't about which sport is the most badass, it's simply about having right facts, and not saying that some totally different sport are equal in term of injuries when they are definitely not.
Not everyone relate their internet discussion to penis size umeu
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Sc vs aoe player

Post by deleted_user0 »

benj89 wrote:I saw you talking about very severe injuries in football (soccer for you I presume), had to rectify this :s

Nah im european, and its jerom that was comparing injuries not me. In any case it wasnt specifically aimed at you, just in general it always ends up with this discussion
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Sc vs aoe player

Post by deleted_user0 »

benj89 wrote:and the discussion isn''t about which sport is the most badass, it''s simply about having right facts, and not saying that some totally different sport are equal in term of injuries when they are definitely not.?
Not everyone relate their internet discussion to penis size umeu

Thats definitely how it started.. Just read back a few posts. They came to injuries because of which is more badass. Im not saying every post about injuries were about that. Mine werent and urs didnt seem so either. It wasnt aimed at you or i would have quoted you...
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Sc vs aoe player

Post by gibson »

umeu wrote:Whats the point of this more dangerous/bigger penis thinganyway. As if the beauty of its sport is in the injuries, or that you are a better athlete if you suffer more or that you are braver if you have parkinson at 40... Its stupid

umeo no one wants to hear anymore of your extreme leftist neo Darwin facist views. We sports fans enjoy discussing all aspects of sport. I know this might be hard for your brainwashed leftist mind to comprehend since I know that you believe in a completely government controlled totalitarian country where sport does not exist but please let us have our fun
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Sc vs aoe player

Post by Goodspeed »

Woah. Bad day?
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Sc vs aoe player

Post by deleted_user0 »

gibson wrote:
umeu wrote:Whats the point of this more dangerous/bigger penis thinganyway. As if the beauty of its sport is in the injuries, or that you are a better athlete if you suffer more or that you are braver if you have parkinson at 40... Its stupid
umeo no one wants to hear anymore of your extreme leftist neo Darwin facist views. We sports fans enjoy discussing all aspects of sport. I know this might be hard for your brainwashed leftist mind to comprehend since I know that you believe in a completely government controlled totalitarian country where sport does not exist but please let us have our fun

Lol completely failed troll attempt to copy dr. Legend? God... Sad.

Your post hits like a thong on a pig, as the dutcheese would say...

Its also too funny how so many of you keep a grudge after their views are challenged... Its nothing personal you know
United States of America godzillaking
Skirmisher
Donator 03

Sc vs aoe player

Post by godzillaking »

My how this thread has changed.

Didn't realize we had so many PhDs here
No Flag centella
Crossbow

Sc vs aoe player

Post by centella »

I am in my first month of recovery after acl surgery, It will be about 6 months before I can run again and play sports.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Sc vs aoe player

Post by gibson »

centella wrote:I am in my first month of recovery after acl surgery, It will be about 6 months before I can run again and play sports.

a year to recover is pretty standard if you aren''t a pro athlete receiving special treatment. If you can compete at the same level you did before you''re surgery you will be lucky indeed. Six months removed from a very very small break in my leg I am still not at the same level I was before. I lost all the muscle in the leg that had the break and I''m having trouble finding the motivation to build it back up
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Sc vs aoe player

Post by gibson »

umeu wrote:
gibson wrote:umeo no one wants to hear anymore of your extreme leftist neo Darwin facist views. We sports fans enjoy discussing all aspects of sport. I know this might be hard for your brainwashed leftist mind to comprehend since I know that you believe in a completely government controlled totalitarian country where sport does not exist but please let us have our fun

Lol completely failed troll attempt to copy dr. Legend? God... Sad.

Your post hits like a thong on a pig, as the dutcheese would say...

Its also too funny how so many of you keep a grudge after their views are challenged... Its nothing personal you know

why would I hold a grudge umeo? I merely want you to realize that you have drunk the perverbial coolaid, swallowed the bait hook line and sinker if you will. I want you to reach your full potential and be the man I know you can be. It is not unnatural for a man who has been blind his entire life to fear the light when he first sees it. Open your eyes and see!!
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Sc vs aoe player

Post by momuuu »

gibson wrote:
benj89 wrote:I also know that injuries in soccer are most of the time muscle related, ie strained muslce (or sprain with the ligament), all this is nothing dangerous. thats just what can happen in any sport, would be the same in handball etc
having played both highschool basketball and highschool soccer, I consider them about the same in terms of injuries. Like you said, probably 80-90% of injuries are muscle related and are completely healed in a few weeks. Every once in a while something worse happens like broken bone torn acl etc

the problem with soccer and muscles is that the games take long while being very explosive. Theres nothing more dangerous for your muscles than doing a 100m sprint after having played for 90 minutes.

Anyhow, the thing I am trying to say is that ankle or knee damage or much worse than broken bones, and that even torn muscles can be worse (there are pro players taking a year to recover from them). Both happen in any sport, but soccer seems to be designed to make them happen as much as possible. The only thing worse is probably brain damage, but Im not too sure how often that happens in rugby or american football. I just think the conclusion that soccer is easily less dangerous (which is I think what started the discussion) is premature.
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Sc vs aoe player

Post by adderbrain5 »

Aoe3 has a really obscure game engine. I am not sure you could really comprehend it even if you were amazing at video games
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Sc vs aoe player

Post by thebritish »

what if this player played aoe3?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlIkzgTQ4W0

check how fast he plays
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Sc vs aoe player

Post by Marco1698 »

thebritish wrote:what if this player played aoe3?

check how fast he plays

not sure he would reach good pr though. Aoe and sc are two different games and the speed isn''t enough to be good at a game. You need micro macro practise and experience you only get playing a lot at a specific game. But of course he''s korean so he probably would become nice at aoe3 too but idk
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Sc vs aoe player

Post by thebritish »

marco1698 wrote:

check how fast he plays
not sure he would reach good pr though. Aoe and sc are two different games and the speed isnt enough to be good at a game. You need micro macro practise and experience you only get playing a lot at a specific game. But of course hes korean so he probably would become nice at aoe3 too but idk
I wanted to say that if he would practise alot with few years of aoe3 experience and his speed, he would be unbeateable. :thumbsup:
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
No Flag tiKi
Crossbow

Re: Sc vs aoe player

Post by tiKi »

Bump :geek:

Checking the old posts on this forum and came over this, im sure its been discussed fourty thousands times the last six years but wanted to say it was a couple of american starcraft players giving AoE3 a shot when the game was new, Artosis that is now famous because of sc2 vids and one other dude genesis or something. The best players IMO was still Naturephoenix, grunt, ruthless, starsky, salska etc, but the starcraft players became very good after 2-3 months and im sure if one of the top korean gamer had join he could dominate this game after say 4-6 months
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Innovation vs h2o smackdown.

My prediction: 4-0 innovation lol.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Marco1698 wrote:

check how fast he plays

not sure he would reach good pr though. Aoe and sc are two different games and the speed isn''t enough to be good at a game. You need micro macro practise and experience you only get playing a lot at a specific game. But of course he''s korean so he probably would become nice at aoe3 too but idk

it's NADA

FUCKING NADA

the second best RTS PLAYER OF ALL TIME?! you think he WOULDN43T fùqlkjfemlqskdfqslm!dfk qm
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Post by Marco1698 »

iNcog wrote:
Marco1698 wrote:

check how fast he plays

it's NADA

FUCKING NADA

the second best RTS PLAYER OF ALL TIME?! you think he WOULDN43T fùqlkjfemlqskdfqslm!dfk qm

Op
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

Clearly AOE >> SC rn ,TheMista has 90.5% win rate in aoe4 and is taking long queue times to get someone matched to him ,Mista coming pro AOM & AOEO background obviously been an ex-sc2 pro but to add to that Zerton & others are doing pretty good like GUA ,Soldier ,Aussie_Drongo?? The AOM & AOEO seem to be good in aoe4.
:nwc:
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

well probably because starcraft is an rts that has real hitboxes and micro. aoe winning is more about laming a good build than mechanics so it makes sense that aoe pros would do well
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Well it makes sense that age of empires players would be better at age of empires than someone playing from a completely different game lol, at least initially.