Why we L O V E Kickass

Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Why we L O V E Kickass

Post by sebnan12 »

So here we are, losing one of the biggest, if not the biggest legend in all of AoE 3 history, my beloved Kickass.

He reached alot of milestones, including one of the longest negative streaks i have ever whitnessed against a certain player.

Anyways, i want to start a thread where you can share your personal best Kickass moment with the community and me.

I will start by giving a little background story about this http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/pla ... lent=&ft=1 game
Our communication was completly off, as we failed to secure a won game, and lost in the end. The flaming from Kickass against me, from Jerimuno against Kickass, and me being completly clueless what just happened, because being drunk as hell, had me in constant joy and happiness for the whole coming week.

Thank you Kickass for the great moments we shared together. Enjoy your future Life.
Bye Bye my friend! <3
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
Germany Oliveza
Pro Player
ESO: Oliveza

Re: Why we L O V E Kickass

Post by Oliveza »

viewtopic.php?t=16184 <-- This one

Edit: didnt read the OP properly, still its one of my fav kickass Moments and possibly the Peak Moment of his AOE3 carrer.
:mds: > BIGS