Words from Cassador33

China Zeke
Dragoon
ESO: XYH

Words from Cassador33

Post by Zeke »

Hi everyone, this is Zeke :chinese: Maybe most people here are not so familiar to me, or maybe you do. Well, it doesn't really matter for this topic I guess xD. Anyway, now I'm just a friend of Cassador33. He would like to say some words to the community and here's his words:

Hello to everyone and good day, I’m here to give my apology for any disturbance or harassment I ever did to anyone for any reason so that we may dismiss all the hate upon my name. As I don't wish the hatred between me and this community will continue forever, I would like to sincerely apologize and promise not to hack or insult in the stream chat. Can you offer me a chance to have a new start in the community? Thank you for your attention and I hope to hear your answer.
China Zeke
Dragoon
ESO: XYH

Re: Words from Cassador33

Post by Zeke »

As you may know, Cass is banned by the community for what he did before. tbh I don't quite agree with what he did (like shitting in the stream chat or sth like that), but on the other hand, he can also be a nice guy. We played quite a few good games, discussed the strats and had good times. I definitely don't think he is a person who has malice to the community or anyone. It just happened to be some misunderstanding between each other and he did some irrational stuff. He did show his regret about what he had done before during our talks, and I believe that everyone may did something wrong in the past. Now he promises that he won’t do those anymore and had already done that for some time. Why not give him a chance back to the community.

I really hope that there can be reconciliation between him and the community.
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

He calls me a dick cutter, so i'll pass on him thanks.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

Apology threads have a great track record, this is gonna be good.
United States of America minimoult21
Dragoon
ESO: minimoult21

Post by minimoult21 »

They are like alcohol. You set them on a shelf and come back in a couple months and see how well they aged.
minimoult21 represents a relative unknown.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

minimoult21 wrote:They are like alcohol. You set them on a shelf and come back in a couple months and see how well they aged.
With the cap off, so they become rancid.
United States of America IGNDontay
Dragoon
ESO: Dontay

Post by IGNDontay »

ban hackers for LIFE
You can’t read me I don’t play by the book.
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

Riotcoke wrote:He calls me a dick cutter, so i'll pass on him thanks.
Please stop cutting dicks, thanks
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Post by RefluxSemantic »

Can someone refresh me on who the hell cassador is and what he has done and why I will not forgive him?
Germany blackout
Dragoon

Post by blackout »

2nd chance for everybody I guess. Especially in an super old game like this
Great Britain samwise12
Pro Player
Summer 2015 winner
ESO: Samwise12

Post by samwise12 »

RefluxSemantic wrote:Can someone refresh me on who the hell cassador is and what he has done and why I will not forgive him?
he crashed mankles wedding, and insulted mitoes mother.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

I’m sorry,
As most of you all have heard the rumours, of me hacking, or being hacked, the reality is simple and unfortunate, the truth is what most of you already thought or by now presumed, yes, I did hack, and I’m sorry for that, before all of you scroll down and begin your ranting, all I ask is for you to hear me out, as I want to share my thoughts and emotions that have resulted because of this.
Basically I installed a file roughly 2 weeks ago, which yes, was a UI alteration that allowed me to do basically whatever I wanted, my friend @AraGun urged me not do this once I had showed him in a friendly game. I thought it wouldn’t be a big deal, and after 1-2 games id simply remove it. As you all probably guessed, that didn’t go my way. It wouldn’t be a big deal, no one will find out, just a few games, these were my excuses that I used to ignore people around me. Thank you for those, that didn’t mention it once, and didn’t put me in uncomfortable position while playing @forgrin @Mitoe , but I knew by then it was over, every twitch chat I’d visit, every ESOC post, every discord group chat, was centered around me, hacking, my way out of it? Blaming others for my mistakes, and it sucked. I basically created an entire story just to avoid what I had done. Links to JP community, screenshots on piroshiki’s twitter, and recorded games, the evidence was there alright, and yet I refused it. Just to add, these hacks were used on both my acc’s ChallengerBuran and SirMusket. I’m not saying every game I played involved hacks, almost all games I played with friends were hack free, but the ones on quick search were a disaster. The file is now deleted thankfully, I took care of that a few days ago, but of course these kinds of things don’t go away that lightly, most of you, and the few that were on my side, perhaps may view me differently, it’s hard to ask for forgiveness, but still I do. To those that I’ve insulted, and argued with, for only telling the truth, I apologize once again, @Mr_Bramboy , @pecelot , @tedere12 and others. Me streaming and uploading videos to YouTube was my hope of a way out to gain everyone’s trust, how foolish. All that said I wish to return to streaming/YouTube and be a part of this community again, and engage in discussions without the thought of this matter occurring again. I’d like to thank Mitoe for helping me along the way, as he was the first I deeply shared this message to, AraGun for sticking up for me even though he was the one that clearly saw the hacks at use first, but kept his word. But this isn’t about a few people, im apologizing to the entirety of the community for my mistake, and those who were once friends that I have pushed away just because they were telling me what I didn't want to hear, most of you probably know who you are. Once again I’m deeply sorry for what I’ve done and I hope at least some of you can forgive me for this. Of course there will still be people out there that will look at this message and just ignore it, but I urge you, if your not going to say anything positively, please, leave it for another time or pm me. Until next time,
European Union aaryngend
Howdah
Clan: N3O

Post by aaryngend »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:I’m sorry,
As most of you all have heard the rumours, of me hacking, or being hacked, the reality is simple and unfortunate, the truth is what most of you already thought or by now presumed, yes, I did hack, and I’m sorry for that, before all of you scroll down and begin your ranting, all I ask is for you to hear me out, as I want to share my thoughts and emotions that have resulted because of this.
Basically I installed a file roughly 2 weeks ago, which yes, was a UI alteration that allowed me to do basically whatever I wanted, my friend @AraGun urged me not do this once I had showed him in a friendly game. I thought it wouldn’t be a big deal, and after 1-2 games id simply remove it. As you all probably guessed, that didn’t go my way. It wouldn’t be a big deal, no one will find out, just a few games, these were my excuses that I used to ignore people around me. Thank you for those, that didn’t mention it once, and didn’t put me in uncomfortable position while playing @forgrin @Mitoe , but I knew by then it was over, every twitch chat I’d visit, every ESOC post, every discord group chat, was centered around me, hacking, my way out of it? Blaming others for my mistakes, and it sucked. I basically created an entire story just to avoid what I had done. Links to JP community, screenshots on piroshiki’s twitter, and recorded games, the evidence was there alright, and yet I refused it. Just to add, these hacks were used on both my acc’s ChallengerBuran and SirMusket. I’m not saying every game I played involved hacks, almost all games I played with friends were hack free, but the ones on quick search were a disaster. The file is now deleted thankfully, I took care of that a few days ago, but of course these kinds of things don’t go away that lightly, most of you, and the few that were on my side, perhaps may view me differently, it’s hard to ask for forgiveness, but still I do. To those that I’ve insulted, and argued with, for only telling the truth, I apologize once again, @Mr_Bramboy , @pecelot , @tedere12 and others. Me streaming and uploading videos to YouTube was my hope of a way out to gain everyone’s trust, how foolish. All that said I wish to return to streaming/YouTube and be a part of this community again, and engage in discussions without the thought of this matter occurring again. I’d like to thank Mitoe for helping me along the way, as he was the first I deeply shared this message to, AraGun for sticking up for me even though he was the one that clearly saw the hacks at use first, but kept his word. But this isn’t about a few people, im apologizing to the entirety of the community for my mistake, and those who were once friends that I have pushed away just because they were telling me what I didn't want to hear, most of you probably know who you are. Once again I’m deeply sorry for what I’ve done and I hope at least some of you can forgive me for this. Of course there will still be people out there that will look at this message and just ignore it, but I urge you, if your not going to say anything positively, please, leave it for another time or pm me. Until next time,
ESOC has their own copypasta now?
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

I’m sorry,

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
United States of America IGNDontay
Dragoon
ESO: Dontay

Post by IGNDontay »

sounds like gibson helped write this. completely fake and not genuine.
You can’t read me I don’t play by the book.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

That dude is such a huge piece of turd. I mean even shitmusket didn't become that toxic in a few months. Takes more than a fake apology in his case.

I reckon quitting the game for 2 years, and then coming back and being extra nice to everyone is his best shot. And even that might not be enough
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France flontier
Lancer
Intermediate Division Winner
ESO: Flontier
Clan: PLOP

Post by flontier »

RefluxSemantic wrote:Can someone refresh me on who the hell cassador is and what he has done and why I will not forgive him?
He is the George crushington master and a famous Learicorn horsebreaker.

https://i.gyazo.com/9823e213547d0bb3da8 ... ae193d.jpg
https://i.gyazo.com/087900deac35e27b22d ... 89ba88.jpg
Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

I don't know, cassador hasn't been a dick to me, in fact he's been actually rather nice.

I guess the advice for cassador would be to keep your head down for the time being and carry on slowly winning favour in the community.

It's not like he's smurfed in an official tournament. {at least I'm not aware of it}
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Cassador invite spammed me on an ESOC stream. Invite spamming is bad.

Cassador also cheats. Cheating is bad.

Cassador is bad.
No Flag Astaroth
Howdah

Post by Astaroth »

This guy is a huge prick and massive loser. Aside from blatantly cheating for months, he is also very childish, flames like crazy and lags (on purpose?).

He should just get lost.
Georgia Qosashvili93
Dragoon
ESO: Qosashvili93

Post by Qosashvili93 »

Maybe he had bad days and bad times

He deserves one chance as everyone
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

he deserves chance when defintive edition comes out and moesbar doesnt work there
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Qosashvili93 wrote:Maybe he had bad days and bad times

He had bad days so he decided to come on multiple accs in twitch, like every day, to spread homophobic stuff and insult everyone? Plus everything else he's done ofc
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France chronique
Advanced Player
ESO: poissondu44

Post by chronique »

I am more agree with Kaiser, trust cannot be claimed. He oos me 2 week ago becouse of bad hunt. So right know i cant trust him.
European Union aaryngend
Howdah
Clan: N3O

Post by aaryngend »

Kaiserklein wrote:
Qosashvili93 wrote:Maybe he had bad days and bad times

He had bad days so he decided to come on multiple accs in twitch, like every day, to spread homophobic stuff and insult everyone? Plus everything else he's done ofc
Does he often write in german too? If yes then I know who you mean, I barely watch ESOC streams but when I do, I notice one guy always flaming heavily in german.