Why did Kaiser's PR go down after a win, and up after a loss?

No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Why did Kaiser's PR go down after a win, and up after a loss?

Post by Jaeger »

I was looking at Kaiserklein's ELO. If you look closely at the attachment (which shows his most recent games), it goes down when he wins, but then it goes up when he loses. Does anyone know why this happens?
Attachments
PR.png
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Re: Why did Kaiser's PR go down after a win, and up after a loss?

Post by deleted_user »

the games got mixed up/are reported out of order on their long journey to EP Elo
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

yea happens sometimes. likely when its short games. what makes u more of a creep is that ur checking kaisers elo
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

It's not mixed up, just pretty sure EP elo is constantly 1 game late in terms of PR. If you look at any player's game history it's like that. Should in fact be pretty easy to fix
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Sweden Victor_swe
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by Victor_swe »

Kaiserklein wrote:It's not mixed up, just pretty sure EP elo is constantly 1 game late in terms of PR. If you look at any player's game history it's like that. Should in fact be pretty easy to fix
Its probebly like that.
But its also The fact that you do lose PR IF you beat people when The PR difference is to high. Normally the difference is at 15pr. I also checked on eso after our game and I did gain PR. Not sure if its always exaclty 15 depending on HC lvl, number of games played and civ?
Feels like this was intended as The mx PR difference u can pick in QS is 15 aswell.
Dead hunts cant walk....

BrookG - "There is a G in everyone"
No Flag [TLDT]Amsterda
Dragoon
ESO: Amsterda

Post by [TLDT]Amsterda »

Kaiser was right.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Victor_swe wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:It's not mixed up, just pretty sure EP elo is constantly 1 game late in terms of PR. If you look at any player's game history it's like that. Should in fact be pretty easy to fix
Its probebly like that.
But its also The fact that you do lose PR IF you beat people when The PR difference is to high. Normally the difference is at 15pr. I also checked on eso after our game and I did gain PR. Not sure if its always exaclty 15 depending on HC lvl, number of games played and civ?
Feels like this was intended as The mx PR difference u can pick in QS is 15 aswell.
I know it's like that because I noticed that a long time ago, it's just a bug on the EP elo ladders.
But yeah if I play vs someone much lower than me I'm gonna lose PR even if I win. It usually happens vs someone roughly 20 PR lower than me (pr 25)
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Noobasher...kingofosmane 2.0!!!!

Bloser bnoobashing!!