Egg Nog

Great Britain oats13
Lancer

Egg Nog

Post by oats13 »

As a toast to the success of the Incog cup I'd like to invite you all for a friendly fireside Egg Nog at the Nog Inn.

Image Image Image
We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women created by the you know, you know the thing.
France iNcog
Ninja

Re: Egg Nog

Post by iNcog »

:blush: :love:

it's a real place. bucket listed
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Great Britain Interjection
Howdah
Donator 04
ESO: Interjection

Post by Interjection »

The Nog inn, op
Greece BrookG
Retired Contributor
ESO: BrookG

Post by BrookG »

Location for next LAN is found
Correlation doesn't mean causation.
http://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

"mr.brookg go buy jeans and goto the club with somppuli" - Princeofkabul, July 2018
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

BrookG wrote:Location for next LAN is found
Provided the Nog Inn doesn't go coronabankrupt.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

I feel like this is an appropriate thread to type up a small thank you post. It's 5AM for me right now, I'm at work, tired as fuck because I actually played the damn game yesterday evening my time. People thanked in this post are not thanked in any particular order, everyone contributed in a way that was very meaningful. None of this would have happened without the help of the people here. this is not my cup, it's everyone's because all I realistically did was get the ball rolling with a bit of cash I had on hand. I know I've already kind of said thank you here and there, but fuck it, I'll say it again until I'm blue in the face.

@minimoult21 doubled the prize-pot, was a huge contributor to the event. Without him, the Empire Cup simply wouldn't have been as exciting or successful as it ended up being. The higher stakes were a big part of what made the event what it became. He also admin'd in the event and is still working on the $25 prizes right now. I cannot, ever, thank minimoult21 enough for pitching in. Remember, he contributed more money than me and more than ESOC. His name should have been on the banner.

@Cometk, @BrookG, @Mr_Bramboy were the ESOC staff members with experience running tournaments. I personally am not very good at running things, but this tourney ran pretty damn smoothly because the ESOC staff was competent as f. Things would not have gone well without them, period. A huge thank you.

@Zutazuta pretty much funded the next Empire Cup by himself. $583; I'm speechless. We'll have to make sure that everything is run as smoothly as possible and make the best of his contribution. I was originally going to fund the next one myself if possible (despite tip money drying up due to roni virus) but now this is not a concern until Empire Cup 4. I'm. Fucking. Speechless. I frankly have no idea how the hell I could ever give back to Zuta for that one. Maybe enforce a 50% Japanese civilization rule, idk. Also yes, the money raised by Zutazuta (and our next thank you'ee) will be going towards 2 more cups instead of a single big one. Share the love over time a bit. Not sure about the exact time line, but it's possible we play the next one on DE. :)

@XeeleeFlower also contributed $260, thus basically ensuring that there would be 2 more cups instead of just 1. Again, no post ever written on this forum will ever be able to properly express my gratitude for this gesture, but I feel that I must still say something. thank you thank you thank you. outside the context of the Empire Cup, a lot of thank yous are in order for the amount of support over the years. that lines up with the previous thank you'ee. do I make up words? yes. yes I do.

@Riotcoke, @Interjection, @I_HaRRiiSoN_I, @musketeer925, @Challenger_Marco, thank you all for the marathon streams. I know how tiring it can be to stream and talk and cast and be entertaining for literally hours on end. I appreciate the effort and the time you guys took to put out as much as content as you guys did. It was huge, bigly and many other things. appreciate that a lot, you all did a fucking fantastic job. I was also stoked that interjection was able to use this as grounds of coming back to stream some more aoe. ^^ we got lucky on that one and it deserves to be openly said. also interjection hyped up the veto rules and understood them quite well. thank you for that as well my friend

@musketeer925 and @EAGLEMUT for setting up the brackets.

@ all the players: THANK YOU FOR PLAYING. I hope you all had fun. special thank yous to @iamturk @KINGofOsmane @koenigerik1 @deleted_user2 for going through the entire grind and playing things out over the course of the weekend. I know it was a big commitment but it was awesome that you were all able to play that many games and for so many hours. :)

shout-out to anyone who donated for the next cups as well.

you all kick ass. 3 cavs and everything. we'll do it all again. I know, just know that I missed some thank yous.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

pretty good tournament
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

@iNcog I think all the gratitude should go out to you for giving us a great weekend tourney with the setup (with some great casting by yourself too!)

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV