impossible MU ??

France chronique
Advanced Player
ESO: poissondu44

impossible MU ??

Post by chronique »

Some peaple have asking, "what is the worst mu" so i have did some stat arround that.

I have selected the 14 worst mu in term of winrate for pr 28+ games (why 14 you asking? because there are 14 civ so i have arbitrary select 14).

This table is pretty ez to read, Aztec won 13 games and lost 26 vs portuguese, it result a 33/66 rate, and overall Aztec player have +0.6 more PR when they face portuguese.

I know, this is not an awnser to the question, but i still thinking than it's valuable to know that. If peaple want, i can give the same table for each specific civ and for any pr limit.
Attachments
all_civ_mu.png
France iNcog
Ninja

Re: impossible MU ??

Post by iNcog »

lol someone flamed me for choosing ports vs azzy on RE. guess they were right?
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ↑
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs
ESO: Rohbrot

Post by Rohbrot »

chronique wrote:Some peaple have asking, "what is the worst mu" so i have did some stat arround that.

I have selected the 14 worst mu in term of winrate for pr 28+ games (why 14 you asking? because there are 14 civ so i have arbitrary select 14).

This table is pretty ez to read, Aztec won 13 games and lost 26 vs portuguese, it result a 33/66 rate, and overall Aztec player have +0.6 more PR when they face portuguese.

I know, this is not an awnser to the question, but i still thinking than it's valuable to know that. If peaple want, i can give the same table for each specific civ and for any pr limit.
i want this with spain only :smile:
if u can make it :-)
pr28+
Spain pain train is real
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

1.Aztec vs Port is indeed rather hopeless. There are so nice surprising strats though.
2. It's a surprise honestly, this MU is Dutch favoured unless it's a big ATP/water maps. I guess the -0.9 pr and the map pool explain it.
3. Makes sense
4. Makes sense
5. Makes sense on EP 7 where Sioux is crap
6. That's because the Dutch players don't know how to beat Aztecs, but I'm really not surprised.
7. Bad MU for Otto yea
8. That's because @bwinner can't win this MU.
9. WHAT THE FUCK ??? It's the opposite lol. I guess -2 pr explains it, and the fact that you picked pr28+ and not pr35+
10. Makes sense.
11. Again, this is brit favoured. I guess people don't know how to play brit.
12. This is a rather fair MU but -1.5 pr
13. Makes sense
14. Makes sense

Thanks for your stats, it's quite interesting.
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by Rohbrot »

iNcog wrote:lol someone flamed me for choosing ports vs azzy on RE. guess they were right?
With CM shipped and Tc´s in base its really hard to win for azzy but dunno how WP ff works vs port.
Spain pain train is real
France chronique
Advanced Player

Post by chronique »

@[Armag] diarouga You need to know than brit have always less pr overall vs his opponenet.

@Rohbrot free :)
Attachments
spain.png
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Rohbrot wrote:
iNcog wrote:lol someone flamed me for choosing ports vs azzy on RE. guess they were right?
With CM shipped and Tc´s in base its really hard to win for azzy but dunno how WP ff works vs port.
WP ff works quite well. In fact, it's the only way to play this MU on no water maps, but Port can counter it.
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by Rohbrot »

chronique wrote:@[Armag] diarouga You need to know than brit have always less pr overall vs his opponenet.

lol this shows that all MU´s are even with spain can this be true?
Spain pain train is real
France flontier
Lancer
Intermediate Division Winner
ESO: Flontier
Clan: PLOP

Post by flontier »

Its tough to interpret, it mainly shows that in average people plays spain against lower opponent except in some ez mu like spain port and spain dutch.

At the contrary people need to have 1.5-2 pr margin against brit or china to feel confident enough ^^.
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by Rohbrot »

chronique wrote:@[Armag] diarouga You need to know than brit have always less pr overall vs his opponenet.

dunno how this stats shows that the worst MU for spain is vs germans when they dont have 2 falcs :hmm:
Spain pain train is real
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Rohbrot wrote:
WP ff works quite well. In fact, it's the only way to play this MU on no water maps, but Port can counter it.
how so?
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
France chronique
Advanced Player

Post by chronique »

Yea porto vs all rush civ looks pretty insane.

British : basicly -1 pr in all mu, explain a lot of winrate. As we can see, brit hard counter spain so hard with 55% winrate and -1.5 pr.
Attachments
british.png
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by Rohbrot »

chronique wrote:Yea porto vs all rush civ looks pretty insane.

British : basicly -1 pr in all mu, explain a lot of winrate. As we can see, brit hard counter spain so hard with 55% winrate and -1.5 pr.
Yeah i did the wrong strat vs you when i went for musk rush xD
best it would be to go semi ff as brits aswell and just winning with better eco
Spain pain train is real
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

iNcog wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Show hidden quotes
how so?
How what ? How can port counter it ?
France chronique
Advanced Player

Post by chronique »

Or just boom like a retard because i cant do anything before 8 min, and after that make musket / cav from 2 rax/1stable and outmass.
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Post by bwinner »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:1.Aztec vs Port is indeed rather hopeless. There are so nice surprising strats though.
2. It's a surprise honestly, this MU is Dutch favoured unless it's a big ATP/water maps. I guess the -0.9 pr and the map pool explain it.
3. Makes sense
4. Makes sense
5. Makes sense on EP 7 where Sioux is crap
6. That's because the Dutch players don't know how to beat Aztecs, but I'm really not surprised.
7. Bad MU for Otto yea
8. That's because @bwinner can't win this MU.
9. WHAT THE FUCK ??? It's the opposite lol. I guess -2 pr explains it, and the fact that you picked pr28+ and not pr35+
10. Makes sense.
11. Again, this is brit favoured. I guess people don't know how to play brit.
12. This is a rather fair MU but -1.5 pr
13. Makes sense
14. Makes sense

Thanks for your stats, it's quite interesting.
I've just checked, my win winrate is 50% in this MU, so no I am not biaising the stats+I don't see why I would specifically lose this MU so much that I biaise the overall stats and not do the same for any other matches. I am not playing otto vs Aztec all day long.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
iNcog wrote:
Show hidden quotes
how so?
How what ? How can port counter it ?
yeah. I dont quite see how port is a counter civ but I understand my knowledge isnt there
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Rohbrot wrote:
And then you're age 3 vs goon/cass with crappy mace/erk/coy and can never engage without losing almost all your coy :biggrin:
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Lukas_L99 wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Show hidden quotes
And then you're age 3 vs goon/cass with crappy mace/erk/coy and can never engage without losing almost all your coy :biggrin:
Yes, that's why I said Port can counter it. It works quite well still, I'm confident I can beat pr35 dutch players in this MU with wp ff.
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01

Post by Lukas_L99 »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Lukas_L99 wrote:
Show hidden quotes
Yes, that's why I said Port can counter it. It works quite well still, I'm confident I can beat pr35 dutch players in this MU with wp ff.
Dutch or port?
But yeah, ofc you can beat pr35 guys with builds that aren't optimal, a rush might work as well.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Lukas_L99 wrote:
Show hidden quotes
you should try lukas moesbar build vs dutch. Vs ports at least with your merc cards your units are better late age3 but thats about it
France flontier
Lancer
Intermediate Division Winner
ESO: Flontier
Clan: PLOP

Post by flontier »

Actually new cassa overkills af against mace erk
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01

Post by Lukas_L99 »

Who cares if they overkill when they just hit and run forever and kill 50% of your units before you can do relevant damage tho
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Lukas_L99 wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Show hidden quotes
Dutch or port?
But yeah, ofc you can beat pr35 guys with builds that aren't optimal, a rush might work as well.
Port of course, I mistyped.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Lukas_L99 wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Show hidden quotes
Dutch or port?
Rush doesn't work against pr35 Port honestly. It's so easy to hold.