Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs
ESO: Rohbrot

Re: TC-TP radius rant.

Post by Rohbrot »

Kaiserklein wrote:
chronique wrote:You can't send your 700g shipement at 4:15 (my bad) ^^
Oh yeah you can't. But you also don't care. You chop more wood so so you wouldn't have 1200f to age up anyway, so getting the gold a bit later doesn't matter.
If you age with tower its 8.20, its arround 8 with 500f
No. With 500f it's basically as fast as a regular ff. With tower you should be up at 7:45 or something at the latest. 7:45 is when you click up with 19v. I never had to age with more than 19v when going for 3 ATPs.
Agree and i liked it a lot, but NE have a lot of tres (mean a lot of xp) and this is the first time i have see this bo working in tourney, its not enough but ofc i can change my mind
Well I've done it many times on other maps. Anyway as spain with the dog you expect to get a couple treasures.
You can't see if it work vs peaple who are the same level. 30 sec in the hand of pr 40 is not 30 sec in the hand of pr 35 (and to me its more than 30 sec). And to bo fair, i think you are clearly better than luka ^^(sorry)
But I can see that I don't age up at 8+ mins like you and rohbrot say lol. That's my point. Anyway I've done this build vs brigs before, I can't really do it vs higher level since no one plays 1v1.
for me its arround 8min with no tp start dk what time i age with tp start and 2 built tps while aging to age 2, 15 seconds less or more depends on herds sometimes i get really far second hunt in some maps
Spain pain train is real
China Zeke
Dragoon
ESO: XYH

Post by Zeke »

Kaiserklein wrote:Anyway I've done this build vs brigs before, I can't really do it vs higher level since no one plays 1v1.
lol what a glorious point :hehe:
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Rohbrot wrote:for me its arround 8min with no tp start dk what time i age with tp start and 2 built tps while aging to age 2, 15 seconds less or more depends on herds sometimes i get really far second hunt in some maps
Well you don't TP start anyway, maybe that's also part of your problem... I mean I'm not a fan of early TP as spain overall, but if you're gonna go ATP then early TP is simply horrible. It slows you down a ton, and I don't even think you have more xp at the end of the day anyway, since you delay your other TPs by doing that.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by Rohbrot »

Kaiserklein wrote:
Rohbrot wrote:for me its arround 8min with no tp start dk what time i age with tp start and 2 built tps while aging to age 2, 15 seconds less or more depends on herds sometimes i get really far second hunt in some maps
Well you don't TP start anyway, maybe that's also part of your problem... I mean I'm not a fan of early TP as spain overall, but if you're gonna go ATP then early TP is simply horrible. It slows you down a ton, and I don't even think you have more xp at the end of the day anyway, since you delay your other TPs by doing that.
Yeah dont like tp start either but sometimes vs civs like iro i want to steal their nearest tp dunno if its buying much time.like on arkansas.
Spain pain train is real
France chronique
Advanced Player
ESO: poissondu44

Post by chronique »

Kaiserklein wrote: No. With 500f it's basically as fast as a regular ff. With tower you should be up at 7:45 or something at the latest. 7:45 is when you click up with 19v. I never had to age with more than 19v when going for 3 ATPs.
Idk, when i try, its never under 8 min (or i get good tres) and i haven't see this bo a lot. To me its so rdm and so age 1 dependent. I have the feeling than you will die vs any small aggro stuff.

(and on your game vs luka you didn't atp, i have watch the game)

Also, i am sure you know than you play spain vs lower than any other civ, that's what i mean.
Australia Kawapasaka
ESOC Pro Team

Post by Kawapasaka »

We should remove the TC radius restriction entirely, to encourage more aggressive play and nerf the nr10 meta. If you can't deny Iro's fast age travois from putting a warhut next to your in-base barracks because your civ is 2 minutes slower, you deserve to lose.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

Would be a fun experiment but realistically a bad idea.
Image Image Image
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I think he's being sarcastic
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

In the original picture, you could just ignore the tp until fortress. Then kill it with your early ball of units which you usually would have standing around anyway. It probably costs more than it’s worth to build. If it’s not ATP it’s for sure bad. Spain and port are the only civs who ATP and they could use the little buff and increased options.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

deleted_user wrote:I think he's being sarcastic
I didnt read the iro part
Image Image Image
China Zeke
Dragoon

Post by Zeke »

Kawapasaka wrote:We should remove the TC radius restriction entirely, to encourage more aggressive play and nerf the nr10 meta. If you can't deny Iro's fast age travois from putting a warhut next to your in-base barracks because your civ is 2 minutes slower, you deserve to lose.
How about an in-ur-base Agar deny u putting down ur own wonder :mrgreen:
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

_H2O wrote:In the original picture, you could just ignore the tp until fortress. Then kill it with your early ball of units which you usually would have standing around anyway. It probably costs more than it’s worth to build. If it’s not ATP it’s for sure bad. Spain and port are the only civs who ATP and they could use the little buff and increased options.
But it's not really about killing it, more about not being able to grab a TP yourself, precisely because of ATP. Once you're able to kill it in early fort, it has already paid off for spain, and China had to go for a no tp ff
Also regardless of China, same could be done vs e.g Germany. Basically force Ger to either play without TP, which is not a realistic option for fortress play vs spain; or to train dops or something to steal the TP, which isn't much better since dops will eventually be useless units, your TP is really delayed, your age up is delayed, and spain's TP probably paid off anyway.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Sweden Victor_swe
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by Victor_swe »

Just buff II in general and nerf III. Fortress is lame anyway. Lets make musk huss great again.
Dead hunts cant walk....

BrookG - "There is a G in everyone"
Sweden Zutazuta
Howdah
zuta

Post by Zutazuta »

Victor_swe wrote:Just buff II in general and nerf III. Fortress is lame anyway. Lets make musk huss great again.
+1. 250w tps plz
China Zeke
Dragoon

Post by Zeke »

Zutazuta wrote:
Victor_swe wrote:Just buff II in general and nerf III. Fortress is lame anyway. Lets make musk huss great again.
+1. 250w tps plz
I kinda agree with this, nowadays ppl really rely on tps, which means it is too viable (even op) right now, so it's ok to nerf it a little bit.
Canada dansil92
Retired Contributor
ESO: dansil92

Post by dansil92 »

On original release vanilla tps and stables were 250 wood. Upon this being standardized to 200w the cav semi meta began to develop...
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by Rohbrot »

dansil92 wrote:On original release vanilla tps and stables were 250 wood. Upon this being standardized to 200w the cav semi meta began to develop...
Oh, nice 250w stables would be great.like stables should be more expensive than a rax
Spain pain train is real
France chronique
Advanced Player
ESO: poissondu44

Post by chronique »

I am not againt 250w tp but it has big balance issu lol. That's mean basicly everything done since a couple of years, are out.
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by Rohbrot »

Atp would be used more. (Happy)
Spain pain train is real
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by n0el »

dansil92 wrote:On original release vanilla tps and stables were 250 wood. Upon this being standardized to 200w the cav semi meta began to develop...
That meta developed because the maps, the tp was a small part of that.
mad cuz bad
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Idk about that, when I joined TAD, semi ffs were already often the way to go on RE. While on nilla you would rarely go for it. In my eyes it's as much because of the TP meta as because of the maps.
Maps definitely allowed us to age up later though, with some sort of extended semis, like vils / 700w (/ something) / 700g. While on RE you'd have been out of resources already, so people mostly ent for vils / 700g.
Sweden Zutazuta
Howdah
zuta

Post by Zutazuta »

Sounds like we all agree 250w tps are the way to go. @zoom make it happen.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

let's make things MORE balanced and make it 300w!

@zoom
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Post by RefluxSemantic »

I think there's actually a path towards pretty good balance gameplay through 250w TPs. But right now that might ruin some of the balance too much for it to be worth it.
China Zeke
Dragoon

Post by Zeke »

How about keep native trading post at 200w and remove the xp trickle