im i a cheater?

Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Re: im i a cheater?

Post by gibson »

There are some people who still think I cheat because of dontay posting one screenshot of a random account that has never been connected to me and only played French primarily on great plains( my favorite civ and favorite map xD)
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

gibson wrote:There are some people who still think I cheat because of dontay posting one screenshot of a random account that has never been connected to me and only played French primarily on great plains( my favorite civ and favorite map xD)
we all know you spam french on great plains when youre not streaming...
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

All the years of streaming not French and not great plains have been a setup so that I could spawn crates to beat a 2nd lt
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

when DE comes out at the very least this shit will be the dev's problems
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
United States of America vardar
Lancer
ESO: VardarB98/DemonDeacs

Post by vardar »

#freecosuco
c0ns!
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

Kaiserklein wrote:I think this is hilarious. A couple years ago, I volunteered to take care of a cheater list. The idea was to carefully examine some cheating accusations, with some other guys, and decide if we'd add a cheater to our list. At that time cheats were rampant and a real problem for everyone.

Iirc it didn't happen mostly because it was too "negative" for esoc, and because it's often possible to create fake evidence.

And now apparently, if you send a screenshot of one line of in game chat with zero context to esoc, they'll ban the guy. Okay. Great job guys
It didn't happen because you (the project leader) abandoned the project and left, since you decided you didn't want to be associated with ESOC staff.
So yeah, now we have no real process for that and I mostly just ban people from ladder based on my own judgement, because everyone (including you in particular) failed at getting any real process going.

Admittedly, I wasn't even a supporter of having a blacklist in the first place, but it does make sense in the context of ESOC ladder. I agree the current state of things is not great, but if I wouldn't issue ladder bans myself, the reality is no one else would at all. Perhaps this thread will serve to spark new interest in forming a committee.
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

so one person is in charge of banning people based on his judgement ^^ ahahahaha.. heil esoc
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

sebnan12 wrote:so one person is in charge of banning people based on his judgement ^^ ahahahaha.. heil esoc
Sounds like u might be interested in joining the new committee ^^
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

if its me alone in charge yes absolutly!
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
France chronique
Advanced Player
ESO: poissondu44

Post by chronique »

sebnan12 wrote:so one person is in charge of banning people based on his judgement ^^ ahahahaha.. heil esoc
Be carfull, maybe you are the next :hmm:
Canada vividlyplain
Lancer
ESO: vividlyplain

Post by vividlyplain »

iNcog wrote:when DE comes out at the very least this shit will be the dev's problems
bless you for your eternal optimism about DE
United States of America theonlybaus
Advanced Player
ESO: theonlybaus

Post by theonlybaus »

I've played Cosuco a decent amount and although his playstyle is quite annoying to play against, he never cheated. I have said I hack as a joke countless amounts of times. Its funny beating someone and they're like "how did u know my vills were on that mine?" and u just say "map hax." Clearly text chat can't be enough evidence to ban him.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05

Post by EAGLEMUT »

theonlybaus wrote:I have said I hack as a joke countless amounts of times.
According to EP anti-cheat log, you've gone quite deep with this joke; even as far as installing moesbar spawn UI yourself. Surely that was part of the joke!
No Flag Astaroth
Howdah

Post by Astaroth »

Why is he allowed to play in tournaments then?
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

We have one person in charge of EP balance based on his judgement so why not ? xD.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

EAGLEMUT wrote:
According to EP anti-cheat log, you've gone quite deep with this joke; even as far as installing moesbar spawn UI yourself. Surely that was part of the joke!
As far as I know, installing moesbar spawn UI isn't forbidden, using it in rated games is.
I don't know theonlybaus well, but maybe he just wanted to test it and see how it works. Furthermore, if the EP anti-cheat log detected moesbar, it means that he couldn't use it on EP.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
We have one person in charge of EP balance based on his judgement so why not ? xD.
Tis the esoc way.

I'm sure the current way of handling potential cheaters isn't perfect. The truth is there's no alternative. We've had cheaters sitting in the top 10 on the website before (JP elo) and it's not pretty, so we started banning those accounts. I personally believe cosuco deserves the benefit of the doubt and a second chance here.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

EAGLEMUT wrote:
Haha ironic considering he accused me of cheating
United States of America theonlybaus
Advanced Player
ESO: theonlybaus

Post by theonlybaus »

EAGLEMUT wrote:
I have never hacked on EP and i never will. Don't try badmouth my name.
Italy Blastkiller
Dragoon
ESO: Blastkiller

Post by Blastkiller »

It's all jazzivan's fault
No one will escape from me, from my Russians, neither a troll nor a hacker nor a smurf, they will all give days in front of my strelets
Italy Blastkiller
Dragoon

Post by Blastkiller »

However, the eso tracker exists to see who hacked into a game, I always recommend enabling the record game. I always do and many run away 19
No one will escape from me, from my Russians, neither a troll nor a hacker nor a smurf, they will all give days in front of my strelets
United States of America GiBthedurrty
Lancer
Donator 01
Clan: YumiW

Post by GiBthedurrty »

United States of America vardar
Lancer
ESO: VardarB98/DemonDeacs

Post by vardar »

@Sargsyan cheets he said “big brain bro” to me one time ban him pls
c0ns!
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05

Post by EAGLEMUT »

theonlybaus wrote:
EAGLEMUT wrote:
I have never hacked on EP and i never will. Don't try badmouth my name.
I don't think you did, since EP anti-cheat caught it as rouga said.
But you can't be surprised people would assume you're cheating on RE when you're badmouthing yourself saying you hack "as a joke" and top that joke off by installing actual cheats to test them out or whatever.
Anyway, this was quite a while ago, so I gave you the benefit of the doubt and don't think you're using cheats on RE either, unless I get a hold of some new evidence.
Italy Blastkiller
Dragoon

Post by Blastkiller »

I don't understand the sense of hacking nor that of trolling, what do you get? If you really like competitive gaming, stop using hacks and start improving to level up both mentally and in order to avoid these discussions too. By the way, on a dead game like this and dead as it is in this way you are excluded from the community. Absurd