im i a cheater?

United States of America theonlybaus
Advanced Player
ESO: theonlybaus

Re: im i a cheater?

Post by theonlybaus »

As i said to you privately, here is the scenario in which i "tried to hack on ep". I played a game vs someone on ep (I don't remember who) and I lost quite convincingly. Due to his low pr and weird name i thought he might be hacking cuz he had insane mass. I tried to bring a hack onto EP to see if it was possible to confirm or reject my hacking suspicions. Thankfully I was not allowed to play with them due to good anti-cheat which in my mind proved my opponent was more likely than not hacking. I had 0 intention of ever using them in a rated game. I have used this hack twice in my life on 2nd lt smurf on nilla in 2015 when I was 15 years old. If this is grounds for me to be banned, by all means ban me. Clearly you like to ban people without full evidence as we can see by this thread alone. In the PM I told you not to make this a big deal, but clearly you have.
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

GiBthedurrty wrote:
this actually is a good song
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

If you think baus is a cheater then idk what to tell you,,
Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

Can we close this shit show of a thread now?
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

theonlybaus wrote:As i said to you privately, here is the scenario in which i "tried to hack on ep". I played a game vs someone on ep (I don't remember who) and I lost quite convincingly. Due to his low pr and weird name i thought he might be hacking cuz he had insane mass. I tried to bring a hack onto EP to see if it was possible to confirm or reject my hacking suspicions. Thankfully I was not allowed to play with them due to good anti-cheat which in my mind proved my opponent was more likely than not hacking. I had 0 intention of ever using them in a rated game. I have used this hack twice in my life on 2nd lt smurf on nilla in 2015 when I was 15 years old. If this is grounds for me to be banned, by all means ban me. Clearly you like to ban people without full evidence as we can see by this thread alone. In the PM I told you not to make this a big deal, but clearly you have.
Like I said, I already gave you the benefit of the doubt and unbanned you. I would think that's the opposite of making a big deal out of it, and thought you'd welcome me stating it publicly.
Advanced Player

Post by theonlybaus »

EAGLEMUT wrote:
theonlybaus wrote:As i said to you privately, here is the scenario in which i "tried to hack on ep". I played a game vs someone on ep (I don't remember who) and I lost quite convincingly. Due to his low pr and weird name i thought he might be hacking cuz he had insane mass. I tried to bring a hack onto EP to see if it was possible to confirm or reject my hacking suspicions. Thankfully I was not allowed to play with them due to good anti-cheat which in my mind proved my opponent was more likely than not hacking. I had 0 intention of ever using them in a rated game. I have used this hack twice in my life on 2nd lt smurf on nilla in 2015 when I was 15 years old. If this is grounds for me to be banned, by all means ban me. Clearly you like to ban people without full evidence as we can see by this thread alone. In the PM I told you not to make this a big deal, but clearly you have.
Like I said, I already gave you the benefit of the doubt and unbanned you. I would think that's the opposite of making a big deal out of it, and thought you'd welcome me stating it publicly.
You brought it up just to speak poorly on my name. you made an objectively bad decision banning cosuco without any conclusive evidence (unless there is something you are not showing). Banning someone based off one message would mean half our community would be banned...
United States of America bittersalt123
Howdah

Post by bittersalt123 »

I_HaRRiiSoN_I wrote:Can we close this shit show of a thread now?
Why close it? Just grab some popcorn and enjoy.
"It makes a lot of sense to me that you're a Floridian." fightinfrenchman

Who needs water when you've got Brawndo – The Thirst Mutilator?

Secretary of State: But Brawndo's got what plants crave. It's got electrolytes
Howdah

Post by bittersalt123 »

I also think there should be 0 tolerance policy for having the moesbar UI installed.

Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

EAGLEMUT wrote:
dont complain about him bringing it out publicly when u call him out lol
Italy Blastkiller
Dragoon
ESO: Blastkiller

Post by Blastkiller »

bittersalt123 wrote:
I_HaRRiiSoN_I wrote:Can we close this shit show of a thread now?
Why close it? Just grab some popcorn and enjoy.
I think there are serious people in this community :dry:
No one will escape from me, from my Russians, neither a troll nor a hacker nor a smurf, they will all give days in front of my strelets
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by Sargsyan »

oh man cant wait for the DE edition to end this kind of discussions in this forums
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Advanced Player

Post by theonlybaus »

this is what i get for trying to stick up for someone else in the community i guess.
Sweden Hawk_Girl
Dragoon
Donator 01

Post by Hawk_Girl »

Look, here is evidence i won by hacking, now ban me I guess?

This is def not an ego post btw
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by Sargsyan »

be glad GUA didnt call you a cheater for having a name starting with "t"
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Post by RefluxSemantic »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
sebnan12 wrote:so one person is in charge of banning people based on his judgement ^^ ahahahaha.. heil esoc
We have one person in charge of EP balance based on his judgement so why not ? xD.
Tis the esoc way.

I'm sure the current way of handling potential cheaters isn't perfect. The truth is there's no alternative. We've had cheaters sitting in the top 10 on the website before (JP elo) and it's not pretty, so we started banning those accounts. I personally believe cosuco deserves the benefit of the doubt and a second chance here.
Its not a second chance. A second chance is what we gave sir musket. This has nothing to do with forgiving or giving a second chance because there is zero evidence against cosuco.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

GiBthedurrty wrote:
But the law won ..
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Hawk_Girl wrote:Image

what did you do
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

Hazza54321 wrote:
EAGLEMUT wrote:
dont complain about him bringing it out publicly when u call him out lol
I think we're getting into some thick layers of confusion here. Anyway, doesn't matter.

Let's just unban cosuco as well and hope someone sets up a proper council as soon as possible :!:
I still think @Kaiserklein could do a good job leading it, as long as he doesn't randomly quit.
Australia Kawapasaka
ESOC Pro Team

Post by Kawapasaka »

If the ban is for that one zero-context screenshot, that doesn't make much sense to me. If there's any corroborating evidence it should be shared.
If it's for insta-resigning in quicksearch to derank then you may as well ban everyone on the EP ladder who has smurfed on RE, in which case RIP the entire EP ladder. The principle is the same. I can sympathise with cosuco entirely here. It's much more active at the moment, but Asian prime-time used to be dead as fuck and if you wanted a game it's either a pr20 3v3 Deccan or a pr20 3v3 Deccan and if you're getting kicked for being major you might as well uninstall the game.
Howdah

Post by bittersalt123 »

Lets just call this virus anxiety and let him go and let this be a warning to anyone who wants to cheat.

United States of America vardar
Lancer
ESO: VardarB98/DemonDeacs

Post by vardar »

bittersalt123 wrote:Lets just call this virus anxiety and let him go and let this be a warning to anyone who wants to cheat.
he didn’t even cheat or come close to cheating. There’s nothing he did to “let him go” tbh I actually feel pretty bad for him this is sort of nonsense that just puts his name in a needlessly negative light
c0ns!
Howdah

Post by bittersalt123 »

vardar wrote:
bittersalt123 wrote:Lets just call this virus anxiety and let him go and let this be a warning to anyone who wants to cheat.
he didn’t even cheat or come close to cheating. There’s nothing he did to “let him go” tbh I actually feel pretty bad for him this is sort of nonsense that just puts his name in a needlessly negative light
We don't know all the facts but I agree with you personally but there might be stuff we don't know about also. I can't fault either side but I'm siding with cousco cuz I've played vs him many times and never noticed anything suspicious but who knows right?

United States of America vardar
Lancer
ESO: VardarB98/DemonDeacs

Post by vardar »

Exactly man right with ya on that @bittersalt123
c0ns!
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

Igloo getting lot of flak, me sad :cry:
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
China Zeke
Dragoon
ESO: XYH

Post by Zeke »

iNcog wrote:
Hawk_Girl wrote:Image

what did you do
nats probably xD, since they cost no population
Did that before and the graph looks hilarious