im i a cheater?

France benj89
Howdah

Re: im i a cheater?

Post by benj89 »

speedflyer wrote:You just need to ask you dear friend osteoblaste , dont worry he will tell you ! He can even say if someone is maphacking or not , since he does it every single game :)
like if we needed any cheat to bash you :)
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
France speedflyer
Dragoon
ESO: speedflyer

Post by speedflyer »

Like it is not known that ur favorite team mate got every single hack possible in that game ?
I hope Zoi and his team of faithful minions can stop demonizing people
France speedflyer
Dragoon

Post by speedflyer »

you should go away from that game tbh
France benj89
Howdah

Post by benj89 »

it is quite sad that you can't take a few (rather discouraging) losses on a video game without raging and accusing your opponents of cheating tbh. You're one of those guys that indeed make me want to quit the game once again, frustrated nerds with whom I don't have to interact with irl. But I'll wait till lockdown is over for that, sorry mate
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
United States of America bittersalt123
Howdah

Post by bittersalt123 »

RefluxSemantic wrote:
iNcog wrote:
Show hidden quotes
Sorry rouga but can't agree with you on this one. Eaglemut was accidentally given the responsibility of banning cheaters off the EP ladder without any formalized process or anything else. He was alone and told to fucking do it. You cannot expect Eagle to come back with perfect results when he is not even given the proper tools to do so (e.g. moderation team that looks into every cheating accusation or even a process to do it right). and yeah, it's kind of stupid to "joke about cheating" when we do have rampant cheating in the form of maphacks, moesbar and even fucking smurfing in tournaments.

It's not shit behavior. Eagle was handed a shit-sandwich and told to do his best. Of course mistakes will happen. Flaming Eagle or cosuco or whatever is just fucking retarded, how about instead of telling someone who is actively working really hard for AOE3 (and for free) that his attitude is shit, we take a nice steaming dump on the twats who're cheating in aoe3 in the first fucking place? I truly understand your position on many topics diarouga, I think you have a lot of credibility when it comes to many topics. Please don't discredit yourself by being toxic to ESOC staff like eagle or zoom.
I completely disagree. Let's put our biases aside and look at what these people are doing. If the roles were reversed and Diarouga banned Cosuco and Eaglemut was arguing to unban him and that diarouga needed to apoligize, you'd totally be all over Eaglemut's cock.

Eaglemut did a bad thing. He banned someone for saying something. That's like the police coming up to my house and locking me up for a lifetime because I make jokes about a communist revolution. Just think about what Eaglemut did on a moral level. It's a shit thing to do. Yes he might have been giving the responsibility of an impossible task and nobody is denying it. He made a bad decision, and I don't think it's reasonable to blame him hard for that. But at that point he should apoligize and revert the decision. The fact that he's acting like it was the right thing to do is why he's getting criticism, and he completely deserves every single bit of that criticism. You don't ban someone for saying something potentially as a joke. You just don't. That's not in line with any civilized norms and values.
dude that doesn't help Cousco case talking like that lol
"It makes a lot of sense to me that you're a Floridian." fightinfrenchman

Who needs water when you've got Brawndo – The Thirst Mutilator?

Secretary of State: But Brawndo's got what plants crave. It's got electrolytes
France speedflyer
Dragoon

Post by speedflyer »

benj89 wrote:it is quite sad that you can't take a few (rather discouraging) losses on a video game without raging and accusing your opponents of cheating tbh. You're one of those guys that indeed make me want to quit the game once again, frustrated nerds with whom I don't have to interact with irl. But I'll wait till lockdown is over for that, sorry mate
Well to assume saying that , and keep playing with osteoblaste you probably have 0 honor , it's impressive to be that delusional in fact. You and your mate are consider as toxic and cancer , from your attitude to your gameplay , that says alot about you. And then you come here to complain and ask if someone is cheating ... pathetic behavior

Edit : that's probably why your mate have at least 5 different accounts , and one of them is basically call "cacaquipue" what a smart name , in fact i will for sure not interact with you IRL.
No Flag cosuco
Crossbow

Post by cosuco »

EAGLEMUT wrote:That looks like substantial evidence to me...

dear.EAGLEMUT substantial evidence is like this .
https://v.douyu.com/show/yVY8WwAx1BV7LOz9

this is china website. and i dont like this kind of china name. go to end . KEVINITALIEN did oos.
anyway, KEVINITALIEN
u should check not only twitch but also china website .

Comprehensive judgment, EAGLEMUT u should bann KEVINITALIEN :hehe:
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

@kevinitalien got anything to say about this? :hmm:
Greece giannisKING
Skirmisher
ESO: 4fr33d0m

Post by giannisKING »

I would have never shared to anybody this if I knew cosuco would try to benefit from it
No Flag juhjuh
Musketeer
ESO: MIstress_Shy

Post by juhjuh »

this is a joke Right? you just banned someone for obviously trolling? then you should ban me to
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

Post by WickedCossack »

TIL you can actually have a game vs Cosuco in QS that lasts longer than 5 mins. :P
French Southern Territories kevinitalien
Lancer
ESO: KEVINITALIEN
Clan: PLOP

Post by kevinitalien »

well on my account was pirated the space of 3 days in September, I did not want everyone to know it, I suppose that whoever was in possession of my account could have fun with it, luckily i have managed to recover it, I guess it happened to a lot of people, it is still incredible, I did not even know the existence of this video, I understand now why cosuco says I oos, thank you for blow to have explanations, but if you want to banish me for its go there

thx cosuco i guess
Image Image
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Lol the classic excuse “someone stole my account”
United States of America GiBthedurrty
Lancer
Donator 01
Clan: YumiW

Post by GiBthedurrty »

hello, I am here everything will be okay.
United States of America theonlybaus
Advanced Player
ESO: theonlybaus

Post by theonlybaus »

Ik Kevin doesnt like me and has even pested me for counterpicking civs, but he has never oos'd me. Thats just my personal experience tho.
Lancer

Post by kevinitalien »

gibson wrote:Lol the classic excuse “someone stole my account”
if nobody wants to believe me and you want to believe that i am having fun in oos chinese and japanese people, go banish me, my life will not affect so
its it's annoying to see her for me, in september i was connected with the lou39 account and i could clearly see my kevinitalien appear connected on my friends list, how to prove it?
I cannot, only my word can help me, if a person that there is in the community who tells me that there was suspicion of cheating that he tells me, but I do not think that there will be people
Image Image
Lancer

Post by kevinitalien »

you know what i just discovered? its the wuziki stream? is that a joke?
Image Image
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

i said i maphacked once, ban me from ladder
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player

Post by Hazza54321 »

someone stole my account, cheated on it, and then gave it back to me for some reason the day after!
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player

Post by Hazza54321 »

apology thread will come soon
Lancer

Post by kevinitalien »

Hazza54321 wrote:someone stole my account, cheated on it, and then gave it back to me for some reason the day after!
he did not return it to me, I took it back thanks "password forget"
Image Image
Greece giannisKING
Skirmisher
ESO: 4fr33d0m

Post by giannisKING »

Just admit that you oss'ed him teal. Because you got annoyed from his playstyle and you thought he was just a random asian who is impactless to this community. Now noone is gonna believe you and you just end up looking silly.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

benj89 wrote:it is quite sad that you can't take a few (rather discouraging) losses on a video game without raging and accusing your opponents of cheating tbh. You're one of those guys that indeed make me want to quit the game once again, frustrated nerds with whom I don't have to interact with irl. But I'll wait till lockdown is over for that, sorry mate
You're saying he's accusing osteoblaste of cheating only cause he lost..?
We're talking about osteoblaste, everyone knows he's terrible and he cheats. I know it's a kind of tradition in your clan to pretend you don't know about it, but please, keep that crap for yourself
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Austria knusch
Pro Player
EWTDonator 01

Post by knusch »

in oosteoblaste's defense he is prob just cheating oos'ing ppl that he believes cheat in the first place. u may argue he does it as some sort of selfdefense...
then again anyone's gameplay above 1.lt has to appear as cheating to him^^
spoiler
France chronique
Advanced Player
ESO: poissondu44

Post by chronique »

Wait, cacaquipu = osteoblast???