I am not sir_musket

Russia XaKOps
Skirmisher
ESO: XaKOps

I am not sir_musket

Post by XaKOps »

Recently, I began to see strange behavior from players towards me. Some say that I am a cheater when I joined them in the room and immediately added to the black list. Others say that I’m a noob basher and a loser, because my winrate above 60. And others consider me to be sir_musket.
I got sick of hearing this nonsense, because it's just ridiculous. I'm not the one who all these players describe. Most of these accusers use my utilities like an IP checker or MultiTools. And then they have the audacity to accuse me of something, and even talk about it to other players on streams or private messages.
I tried to proof that all this is not true, but no one listened.
As a result, I can not play either on the main account or on smurfs (I have about 1st lieutenant everywhere). People don’t enter my lobby or exclude from their lobby and add me to the black list. I have a bad timezone, so when I play, the population is about 500 peoples on ESO. With this situiation I can't find any game.
If this stupid idiocy does not end, I will simply stop helping community, namely: stop developing overlays for various events, create banners, utilities and more what most of here even don't see. I don’t need to spend a ton of my time creating for free a lot of interesting things for the community, so that later no one even plays with me.

P.S. sir_musket played on my account during 1 week in October last year when I left the game for about half year. It was ~ only 20 games on EP, most against @giveuanxiety and @Kawapasaka . I can say sorry, it was unpleasant for you. After that I changed my password and played it myself since February.
United States of America vardar
Lancer
ESO: VardarB98/DemonDeacs

Re: I am not sir_musket

Post by vardar »

Had a couple ggs with you in past. You do good stuff for the game n community not sure why people act like that. Sucks man anyone I come across that mentions you like that I’ll try to set them straight :love:
c0ns!
United States of America theonlybaus
Advanced Player
ESO: theonlybaus

Post by theonlybaus »

can't blame ppl cuz u lent ur account to a hacker tho.
United States of America giveuanxiety
Advanced Player
Donator 02
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

Post by giveuanxiety »

ya rookie mistake is sharing an account with someone online. Especially when that person was found guilty of cheating in the past. Sharing accounts can also be looked at as cheating so I would not suggest anyone ever do that. I dunno if I would suggest you to get a new acc or what, or maybe this topic will help your acc be ok to play on. I dont really know what I would suggest doing. Hopefully people take this as a lesson to never share accounts.
Lasol wrote: :hmm: just Saw a YouTube video with giveyouanexiaty. He Said check youre stove, if you Want to improve youre aoe3 skills.

WHAT does check your stove means? And how do you do it?
United States of America bittersalt123
Howdah

Post by bittersalt123 »

sirmusket doing a really good job with his efforts to get unbanned.....
"It makes a lot of sense to me that you're a Floridian." fightinfrenchman

Who needs water when you've got Brawndo – The Thirst Mutilator?

Secretary of State: But Brawndo's got what plants crave. It's got electrolytes
Australia Kawapasaka
ESOC Pro Team

Post by Kawapasaka »

Yeah I remember "Xakops" machine-gun crackshotting in unrated obs games we were playing for Kaiser's stream, lol. Think I was told it was musket a couple days later then he flamed the fuck out of me as he often did whenever he lost a single game even if he won the other 5, then twitch chat on several accounts as well. :mrgreen:
I'll unpest for whatever it's worth but if there's anyone you should be directing your frustration towards it's only musket and yourself for account sharing.
Russia XaKOps
Skirmisher
ESO: XaKOps

Post by XaKOps »

You all are right ofc, but problem is not only about that my main account is considered to be an account of sir_musket. I can't play even on my smurfs. Peoples did not listen any explanations but used my apps. You even do not know why I gave him access to my acc. It was not for fun, bashing PR or any others reasons like that.
The reason I gave my main account to musket was simple - I wanted to leave this game forever. I thought that it was the most reliable way to do it. The reason I tried to come back is a beta test of DE, helping in developing overlays, and of course quarantine.
But you can don't care about this anymore. I changed my e-mail and password for absolutely random text, so you will never see XaKOps is online on ESO. Also I hid links to download ESO Tracker and MultiTools. You can still continue to use it but you will never find links to download it again. Stream Overlay app will still available for casters and esoc staff, but without my support.
I thought and decide to remove this forum account aswell, so I asking @Development Team or @Community Team to delete it permanently.

I completely lost interest to do anything. And as we see I was right - giving acc to musket is effective way to quit game.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

See you back in a few, mate
United States of America giveuanxiety
Advanced Player
Donator 02
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

Post by giveuanxiety »

I feel like you're over reacting a bit. 1. You shared acc. (obvious fuck up there). 2. People seeing this topic for the first time will now know its you. 3. It's the internet, so you need to expect trolls and negative people. I dont know what you personally do behind the scenes for esoc, but I can assure you that myself and all others esoc members appreciate any of the work our team does to help this community. You should probably focus on that part, rather than the trolls of the internet.
Lasol wrote: :hmm: just Saw a YouTube video with giveyouanexiaty. He Said check youre stove, if you Want to improve youre aoe3 skills.

WHAT does check your stove means? And how do you do it?
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

XaKOps wrote:You all are right ofc, but problem is not only about that my main account is considered to be an account of sir_musket. I can't play even on my smurfs. Peoples did not listen any explanations but used my apps. You even do not know why I gave him access to my acc. It was not for fun, bashing PR or any others reasons like that.
The reason I gave my main account to musket was simple - I wanted to leave this game forever. I thought that it was the most reliable way to do it. The reason I tried to come back is a beta test of DE, helping in developing overlays, and of course quarantine.
But you can don't care about this anymore. I changed my e-mail and password for absolutely random text, so you will never see XaKOps is online on ESO. Also I hid links to download ESO Tracker and MultiTools. You can still continue to use it but you will never find links to download it again. Stream Overlay app will still available for casters and esoc staff, but without my support.
I thought and decide to remove this forum account aswell, so I asking @Development Team or @Community Team to delete it permanently.

I completely lost interest to do anything. And as we see I was right - giving acc to musket is effective way to quit game.
I think people appreciate your work, at least people who know about it. The overlays you made are great, and I'm sure anyone who watches ESOC streams would agree. Same goes for your programs. It would be sad if you stopped it all, especially if it's because of some idiots in this community.
Don't feel bad about a few people pming you on eso. Trust me I also have my share of haters pming me, almost everytime I log on. You just gotta laugh at them. You made a mistake by letting sirmusket play a few games on your acc but it's not a big deal, especially since you apologized. If you want, you can pm me when I'm online and I'll tell these guys you aren't sirmusket
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

I'll play you. Ping me on discord.
Australia Patrick20872
Skirmisher
ESO: Patrick20872

Post by Patrick20872 »

Someone cheated against me on your account (XaKOps). You told me your account got hacked and I was playing that person. Was it musket?
India Frosty_2
Musketeer

Post by Frosty_2 »

Pretty sure, thts musket.
tan tan tan ..tantatan.. tantatan.. tantatan...
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

people are stupid :/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Australia Malocite
Crossbow
ESO: Malocite

Post by Malocite »

I suck at the game but I’ll play a game with you if you want? Can’t understand why anyone would give bad blood in this community, especially to someone who’s contribution improves everyone’s experience overall.

I don’t think you should quit, I think you should maybe take a breather and kee those you trust and like close right now, then later just go back to being open and hopeful people will stop being stupid for no reason.

I mean these are just my opinions. I’m new to this community and loving the content and watching all the pros vs each other on stream so my opinion probably means less than others but I don’t see too many other people coming in here so I felt I should at least voice myself here. Who knows, maybe others feel the same way and they’re seeing the support you’re getting and simply agreeing with it so they don’t feel the need to comment?

Whatever you decide to do, be it stay or leave, I hope you’re making decisions you won’t regret.
And if you want to verse me (complete scrub) and wipe the floor with me, hell I’ll let you, god knows I could use the experience of better players so you’d actually be doing me a favour!
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Id honestly just start over with a new account name and never share the pw. Never understood why youd share the pw of your main account anyway.
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by n0el »

XaKOps wrote:You all are right ofc, but problem is not only about that my main account is considered to be an account of sir_musket. I can't play even on my smurfs. Peoples did not listen any explanations but used my apps. You even do not know why I gave him access to my acc. It was not for fun, bashing PR or any others reasons like that.

Sorry to hear about this. Thank you for all the work you've done in the community.
mad cuz bad
France Kao
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 01
ESO: filoual

Post by Kao »

I am very sad to read all that story. I worked with you a few times and I know that you a very skilled dev, you leaving the community is a very big loss in my opinion.
I'm bad at the game, but if one day you still want to play with someone with one of your smurfs or whatever, send me a private message.

From what I read there's no way of changing your mind and make you stay, and I would not know what to do anyway. And sadly I can't change other people minds to understand that you are not sir_musket nor a cheater.
Then again, I'm sad of seeing you leaving the community but I understand the choice... So thanks again for all the work you have done for us. Thanks for the overlay, thanks for all the tools. And I hope we'll be able to work together one day in the future.
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

I play vs anyone who doesn't give me a 3+ sec lag, come at me bruh
Howdah

Post by bittersalt123 »

You trusted sirmusket to show respect on your account when he was smurfing on it and he didn't do that I'm assuming.

Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

bittersalt123 wrote:You trusted sirmusket to show respect on your account when he was smurfing on it and he didn't do that I'm assuming.
More like he expected musket to do musket stuff or not give acc back in future ass a good way to get rid of game and community but now he has to come back and regret it.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Howdah

Post by bittersalt123 »

princeofcarthage wrote:
bittersalt123 wrote:You trusted sirmusket to show respect on your account when he was smurfing on it and he didn't do that I'm assuming.
More like he expected musket to do musket stuff or not give acc back in future ass a good way to get rid of game and community but now he has to come back and regret it.
He isn't the only one to allow others to smurf on his account lol but when he chose sirmusket that unfairly tainted his main account.

Retired Contributor

bittersalt123 wrote:
princeofcarthage wrote:
He isn't the only one to allow others to smurf on his account lol but when he chose sirmusket that unfairly tainted his main account.
My point was he intentionally gave to musket thinking it as a reliable way to get rid of game. In a way he got what he wanted. It makes me wonder if you actually read the post(s)
Howdah

Post by bittersalt123 »

princeofcarthage wrote:
bittersalt123 wrote:
Show hidden quotes
My point was he intentionally gave to musket thinking it as a reliable way to get rid of game. In a way he got what he wanted. It makes me wonder if you actually read the post(s)
I understand that but he's back though so that point isn't relevant anymore.

Retired Contributor

bittersalt123 wrote:
princeofcarthage wrote:
Show hidden quotes
I understand that but he's back though so that point isn't relevant anymore.
Then how is irrelevant? You are saying consequences shouldn't matter.