Is Kaiserklein clearly the best player on ESOC right now?

France P i k i l i c
Howdah
ESO: Pikilic
GameRanger ID: 7497456

Re: Is Kaiserklein clearly the best player on ESOC right now?

Post by P i k i l i c »

@princeofcarthage pr 5+ also includes brigs and field marshals
And Kaiserklein wins very active players including Mitoe who is at his peak level atm or almost
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic :hmm:
Canada Warno
Dragoon
Donator 08
ESO: Warno

Post by Warno »

He's ok.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

So Kaiser is GOAT material, when does his reign start? We're obviously currently in the Kaiserklein dynasty, I just wanna know when it started. I think with this EPL when he 5 - 0'd diarouga, not sure.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Holy See Imperial Noob
Lancer

Post by Imperial Noob »

iNcog wrote:So Kaiser is GOAT material, when does his reign start? We're obviously currently in the Kaiserklein dynasty, I just wanna know when it started. I think with this EPL when he 5 - 0'd diarouga, not sure.
He was a peer-reviewed #1 seed at NWC, wasn't he? And still got better.

But I would not say GOAT unless he beats EDF_Apocalypse in a tournament series.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Imperial Noob wrote:
iNcog wrote:So Kaiser is GOAT material, when does his reign start? We're obviously currently in the Kaiserklein dynasty, I just wanna know when it started. I think with this EPL when he 5 - 0'd diarouga, not sure.

you can't beat a ghost that doesn't play anymore. that's like saying blackstar wasn't goat until he beat grunt. their era's were not the same :(
Garja wrote:
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Holy See Imperial Noob
Lancer

Post by Imperial Noob »

iNcog wrote:
Imperial Noob wrote:

you can't beat a ghost that doesn't play anymore. that's like saying blackstar wasn't goat until he beat grunt. their era's were not the same :(
That's true, but GOAT literally requires such comparisons.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Imperial Noob wrote:
iNcog wrote:
Show hidden quotes
Well if they were to play today, Kaiser takes it for sure, right?
Garja wrote:
Holy See Imperial Noob
Lancer

Post by Imperial Noob »

iNcog wrote:
Imperial Noob wrote:
Show hidden quotes
If they were to play today, Kaiser would slay all rusty former players, if that's what you are asking.
Greece fingolfin
Musketeer
ESO: my_pace

Post by fingolfin »

Well kaiser played with Blackstar,h2o and rapha when they were at their peak(mostly) we can ask him if he thinks he would beat them in a series.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

Neither blackstar nor kaiser can ever aquire GOAT status. Even if they were better (which they most likely arent ) than peak grunt or h2o they stll would never get it in my eyes, simply becasue aoe 3 compe scene has shrinked down by so much compared to those days. also kaiser dominating is just as much the sign of a wek competitive scene as it is a sign of his dominance. Also hes been dominating, but he has to get a championship, im sure he will eventually, but he still hasnt won a single major tournament. People talk le bron down because he went like 3 of 8 in NBA finals, but what does that do with kaiser ?
lot more reasonable would be to ask if hes the best active player since 2010 ? Then it would be a discussion between him H2o and bsop. For me he has surpassed blackstar or is very close to, but hed need to win like the next 2 or 3 titles to dethrone h2o.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player

Post by lordraphael »

Imperial Noob wrote:
iNcog wrote:
Show hidden quotes
If they were to play today, Kaiser would slay all rusty former players, if that's what you are asking.
this is so irrelevant. you simply cannot know. Its even a possibility that kaiser in early stages of aoe3 wouldnt even be a top player, also age just takes a toll at you, both motivational ( whihc is prob more important than mechanically ) and mechanically. like theres no doubt in my mind that sw12 is incredible far off his peak , im actually facing similar problems, and so did h2o, tho i always felt he was much less prone to that than other players. so comparisions are always useless.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
European Union Scroogie
Lancer
ESO: Scroogie
GameRanger ID: 10056919

Post by Scroogie »

lordraphael wrote:Neither blackstar nor kaiser can ever aquire GOAT status. Even if they were better (which they most likely arent ) than peak grunt or h2o they stll would never get it in my eyes, simply becasue aoe 3 compe scene has shrinked down by so much compared to those days. also kaiser dominating is just as much the sign of a wek competitive scene as it is a sign of his dominance. Also hes been dominating, but he has to get a championship, im sure he will eventually, but he still hasnt won a single major tournament. People talk le bron down because he went like 3 of 8 in NBA finals, but what does that do with kaiser ?
lot more reasonable would be to ask if hes the best active player since 2010 ? Then it would be a discussion between him H2o and bsop. For me he has surpassed blackstar or is very close to, but hed need to win like the next 2 or 3 titles to dethrone h2o.
If you dont mind, id be interested to hear why you rate h2o higher than bsop. Is it because bsop won vs a rusty h2o or some other reason?
Me being slightly ahead vs H2O: Image
Greece fingolfin
Musketeer
ESO: my_pace

Post by fingolfin »

lordraphael wrote:Neither blackstar nor kaiser can ever aquire GOAT status. Even if they were better (which they most likely arent ) than peak grunt or h2o they stll would never get it in my eyes, simply becasue aoe 3 compe scene has shrinked down by so much compared to those days. also kaiser dominating is just as much the sign of a wek competitive scene as it is a sign of his dominance. Also hes been dominating, but he has to get a championship, im sure he will eventually, but he still hasnt won a single major tournament. People talk le bron down because he went like 3 of 8 in NBA finals, but what does that do with kaiser ?
Well post 2010 you should also be in the top 4 you've been in like 4 major touney(correct me if i'm wrong) finals and won one against h2o nonetheless.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player

Post by lordraphael »

Scroogie wrote:
If you dont mind, id be interested to hear why you rate h2o higher than bsop. Is it because bsop won vs a rusty h2o or some other reason?
weve had this discussion before. BS won the finals but imo he won due to mus, to change my mind he would have had to replicate that result in the next tourney. Granted h2o didnt participate so it would have been impossible to do so anyways, but what most people forget is that bsop got knocked out by musket jr...he didnt even win that following tourney.
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

but what most people forget is that bsop got knocked out by musket jr...he didnt even win that following tourney.
Well BS_OP tilted and lost that and same way h2o did tilt and lost to u in finals @lordraphael
:nwc:
Sweden Victor_swe
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by Victor_swe »

This is all very interesting. But why did i lose The most skill during all theese years?....
Guess i was just overrated.
Dead hunts cant walk....

BrookG - "There is a G in everyone"
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

P i k i l i c wrote:@princeofcarthage pr 5+ also includes brigs and field marshals
And Kaiserklein wins very active players including Mitoe who is at his peak level atm or almost
Irrelevant,
My point was when GS said pr 35+ he obviously didn't mean only random colonels as is implied in the following post, he obviously played best players. GS just wanted to show how high his requirement was to even play a rated game.

Sure Kaiserklein wins every top player at the moment but most aren't even at their peak. Level of competition is pretty low. You could count number of top players with your fingers. Mitoe is a very bad example even though he is probably in great shape at the moment simply because he is way too inconsistent. He will play one game at pr 50 and the next at pr35.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

Victor_swe wrote:This is all very interesting. But why did i lose The most skill during all theese years?....
I don't think you could lose an acquired skill. Yes there is rust but that is because you haven't played the game in long and probably aren't motivated or devote same amount of time. Also you have aged, so some physical limitations will stop you from achieving the same level, should be irrelevant below 40 though in my opinion. The meta is also much different, at this point EP is practically a new game, so there are new builds and game play you need to get adjusted too, which is basically re-learning it. I am sure if you are motivated enough and devote same amount of time towards it you could reach same level or even surpass it.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Sweden Victor_swe
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by Victor_swe »

princeofcarthage wrote:
Victor_swe wrote:This is all very interesting. But why did i lose The most skill during all theese years?....
I don't think you could lose an acquired skill. Yes there is rust but that is because you haven't played the game in long and probably aren't motivated or devote same amount of time. Also you have aged, so some physical limitations will stop you from achieving the same level, should be irrelevant below 40 though in my opinion. The meta is also much different, at this point EP is practically a new game, so there are new builds and game play you need to get adjusted too, which is basically re-learning it. I am sure if you are motivated enough and devote same amount of time towards it you could reach same level or even surpass it.
What i read from this is everyone evolved The game to not suit me anymore because i was too op? Seems about right, im satisfied tnx.
Dead hunts cant walk....

France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Aha these discussions are always so stale and pointless. And love how some people have very definite opinions regarding the skill of players from very different times, it's kinda cute.
I mostly agree with raphael here, there's just no way to compare. I don't even know what peak H2O was like, or even blackstar, and I doubt many people here do.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Sweden Victor_swe
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by Victor_swe »

Kaiserklein wrote: I don't even know what peak H2O was like, or even blackstar, and I doubt many people here do.
I can tell you this about peak h2o. You would have nightmares about losing if you ever faced him. And if you somehow managed to win, it would be way worse....
Dead hunts cant walk....

Great Britain samwise12
Pro Player
Summer 2015 winner
ESO: Samwise12

Post by samwise12 »

i've been suffering from PTSD ever since my victory over @_H2O in the hope tournament finals... pretty sure it's a factor as to why i'm so bad now
France flontier
Lancer
Intermediate Division Winner
ESO: Flontier
Clan: PLOP

Post by flontier »

Thats gonna disppoint all the fan boys but iamgrunt has a 85% winrate there and according to the ladder he doesnt seems to play exclusively better players more than anyone else in top 20.
this is during february 2007 on twc. (some fre website used to save old ladders screens).
https://i.gyazo.com/e21c855979ec866be6c ... 84c8e2.png

Even if its still super good, its just always funny to see how people tend to exagerate so much everything from their old memories, its like the "wow there were 10k players and so much competition in 2008", then you check old youtube video and see there is like 3k at peak time..
Sweden Victor_swe
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by Victor_swe »

samwise12 wrote:i have PTSD following my victory over @_H2O in the hope tournament finals... pretty sure it's a factor as to why i'm so bad now
I remember when you were up like 3-0 but Eventually lost a final 5-4. I cant even imagine The lvl of fear u must have felt at 3-0 lead.
Dead hunts cant walk....

Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

Everyone needs to hold their horses until after playoffs