Is Kaiserklein clearly the best player on ESOC right now?

No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Re: Is Kaiserklein clearly the best player on ESOC right now?

Post by RefluxSemantic »

fei123456 wrote:3 bank FF into pure ruyter?
I actually think 3 Bank FF loses to more aggressive spain FF variants, and you have no way to scout that in time and adapt to it. I was doing some super ungreedy bank FFs against a spain player just massing musks and pikes and my TC would literally go down before I could do anything about it. There wasn't even room to outplay, my TC would be down before I had the opportunity to get any units.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

I personally used to somewhat hold with 3 banks ff (700w / 700g) vs all in spain ff. Like the 8 pikes and train musks while aging, 8 pikes politician, ship falcs first then 12 pikes kind of all in. You probably have to outmicro a bit, and you may still lose a bank, but spain has really no follow up so you might be ok. And you can actually spam only ruyters in the first couple minutes and be fine, until you start mixing skirms and huss.

But I have no idea what dutch does vs the skirm/rod contain.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag helln00
Howdah
ESO: helln00

Post by helln00 »

Dumb suggestion but maybe something like halb falc? it will be a very sort of slow push out but as long as the falcs can keep the skirms numbers low than the halbs should have no problems agains the rods.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

If spain goes aggro you don't have time to get this out. If spain contains you have time, but then nothing prevents him from adding art himself along with his skirm/rod composition, so you're fucked anyway.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Maybe 3 bank ff into wall culv some skirm
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Yes you can hold like that, but it doesn't let you break the atp / spanish gold contain
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Post by RefluxSemantic »

I'm still convinced 3 bank FF shouldn't actually hold aggressive FF from Spain in a reasonable way.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

You cut 700g or what? Like there's literally no way your tc goes down to the all in. You may end up losing because the push hurt you a lot but you don't die if you play properly.
France chronique
Advanced Player
ESO: poissondu44

Post by chronique »

Kaiserklein wrote:Yes you can hold like that, but it doesn't let you break the atp / spanish gold contain
Againt eco spain ff, you can't 1kw first and add bank?
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

chronique wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:Yes you can hold like that, but it doesn't let you break the atp / spanish gold contain
you shouldn't really be able to scout that kind of thing tho, that is a big part of the issue in this MU
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
France chronique
Advanced Player
ESO: poissondu44

Post by chronique »

harcha wrote:
chronique wrote:
you shouldn't really be able to scout that kind of thing tho, that is a big part of the issue in this MU
Scout atp ff is prob the most ez stuff on the whole game ^^, spanish gold first maybe not (but if spain go for spanish gold first, you have more time vs falc so idk)
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

chronique wrote:
Sure you can, but does 5 banks even outboom spanish gold + atp? And even if you have more eco, how do you deal with rod / skirm / 2 falcs? And spain is fast, even with a greedy ff they can still pressure dutch if dutch is also going greedy.
United States of America Podawe
Musketeer
ESO: Skeeter666

Post by Podawe »

I think it's settled then.
United States of America Squamiger
Howdah
ESO: Squamiger

Post by Squamiger »

shitpost.png
Is Samwise clearly the best player on ESOC right now?
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

Samwise12 slowly coming back to his pr52 form.
:nwc:
Turkey HUMMAN
Lancer
ESO: HUMMAN

Post by HUMMAN »

cCc
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I'm sure kaiser wouldn't even reach top5 if wasn't playing on a fan patch that rewards going only skirm/goon no brain meta style %90 time.
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

deleted_user wrote:I'm sure kaiser wouldn't even reach top5 if wasn't playing on a fan patch that rewards going only skirm/goon no brain meta style %90 time.
this is the kind of shit i come here for
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

deleted_user wrote:I'm sure kaiser wouldn't even reach top5 if wasn't playing on a fan patch that rewards going only skirm/goon no brain meta style %90 time.
I'm sure you wouldn't ever come close to top 5 on any patch you played no matter how hard you tried <3
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Kaiserklein wrote:
I'm sure you wouldn't ever come close to top 5 on any patch you played no matter how hard you tried
Eventhough I may be suck, I will never go mad mode to ask for nerfs just for the things that don't suit my style.. you are a pathetic fool kaiser :love:
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Yes you do suck.
And I'm only asking to nerf what I believe deserves a nerf, including civs like germany and iro when they were too strong, despite playing them a lot. In fact I was the one pushing the most for a TP nerf for EP 9, despite playing almost only TP civs. Keep spreading lies cutie
Meanwhile here is breeze asking for 8% hunt gathering for ports, or 25% rr goons :hmm:
French Southern Territories kevinitalien
Lancer
ESO: KEVINITALIEN
Clan: PLOP

Post by kevinitalien »

Kaiserklein wrote:Yes you do suck.
And I'm only asking to nerf what I believe deserves a nerf, including civs like germany and iro when they were too strong, despite playing them a lot. In fact I was the one pushing the most for a TP nerf for EP 9, despite playing almost only TP civs. Keep spreading lies cutie
Meanwhile here is breeze asking for 8% hunt gathering for ports, or 25% rr goons :hmm:
or the one who asks for buffs on the walls because it matches his shitty style
Image Image
Germany amiggo1999
Advanced Player
Donator 01
ESO: miggo1999

Post by amiggo1999 »

The delusion in this one is strong
Image Image
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

amiggo1999 wrote:The delusion in this one is strong
Yeah classic breeze.
Then he's gonna send 300w first on Cascade as ports, pull a garbage water "boom", and lose to you trolling with pure nats + cdbs. And cry that ports are too weak cause he has no clue how to play them
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I like how kaiser managed to produce his prototypes like kevin guy rofl. Like I don't even consider quoting him because he is a fucking -5 pr version of kaiser XD no creativity just following his braindead patron haha