Is Kaiserklein clearly the best player on ESOC right now?

Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs
ESO: Rohbrot

Re: Is Kaiserklein clearly the best player on ESOC right now?

Post by Rohbrot »

Kaiserklein wrote:
Rohbrot wrote:I think about why @Mitoe never has such conversations but why kaiser does have, i think everything is 2 sided not 1.
Obviously because I flame and Mitoe never does, that's no secret?
Kinda insane how you try to find ways to defend breeze against me though, despite him making a fool of himself everywhere in this thread. Says a lot about you
I dont try to defend breeze, how i said its 2 sided and its kinda insane how the best players additude is...
Spain pain train is real
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by Rohbrot »

Like our conversations where 2 sided also, i dont think someone has to defend breeze like nobody has to defend you kaiser.
Spain pain train is real
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

harcha wrote:
questionmark.jpg
Rafa is using smurfs since many years and pretending to quit game 3-4 times a year, Like he obviously made threads talks about quitting aoe3 forever all the time. If you don't know it it's your big issue and shows you one sided, also lacking knowledge but jumping to discussions like this, like I can't count how many times he was pretending to be somebody else and smurf for months, geralt_0f_rivia, guillenils and many so on, But since you are lacking info, feel free to defend rafa I take it ahaha.
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by Rohbrot »

deleted_user wrote:
harcha wrote:
questionmark.jpg
Rafa is using smurfs since many years and pretending to quit game 3-4 times a year, Like he obviously made threads talks about quitting aoe3 forever all the time. If you don't know it it's your big issue and shows how two faced guy you are, also lacking knowledge but jumping to discussions like a clueless nerd, like I can't count how many times he was pretending to be somebody else and smurf for months, geralt_0f_rivia, guillenils and many so on, But since you are clueless, feel free to defend your boss rafa I take it hahaha.
Harcha is trying to kill time with posting in every thread :biggrin: (atleast he said something similar before some days)
Spain pain train is real
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

deleted_user wrote:
harcha wrote:
questionmark.jpg
Rafa is using smurfs since many years and pretending to quit game 3-4 times a year, Like he obviously made threads talks about quitting aoe3 forever all the time. If you don't know it it's obviously your big issue of lacking knowledge but jumping to discussions like a clueless nerd, like I can't count how many times he was pretending to be somebody else and smurf for months, geralt_0f_rivia, guillenils and many so on, But since you are clueless, feel free to defend your boss rafa I take it hahaha.
why do you think i must be on someones side? i'll have you know i have my own agency. i am not part of anything bigger. the post i made is just to bring your attention of how you are perceived from a bystander like myself
Rohbrot wrote:
deleted_user wrote:
harcha wrote:
questionmark.jpg
Rafa is using smurfs since many years and pretending to quit game 3-4 times a year, Like he obviously made threads talks about quitting aoe3 forever all the time. If you don't know it it's your big issue and shows how two faced guy you are, also lacking knowledge but jumping to discussions like a clueless nerd, like I can't count how many times he was pretending to be somebody else and smurf for months, geralt_0f_rivia, guillenils and many so on, But since you are clueless, feel free to defend your boss rafa I take it hahaha.
Harcha is trying to kill time with posting in every thread :biggrin:
u2 my spidery friend
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Rohbrot wrote:
deleted_user wrote:
harcha wrote:
questionmark.jpg
Harcha is trying to kill time with posting in every thread :biggrin:
Don't quote me please otherwise kaiser will say "oh oh you defend breeze now!" if you share your opinions in favour of me=you are breeze defender, I like how kaiser is lacking logic behind anything he does, that's unbelievable. Like, miggo etc defending kaiser but I don't call them kaiser defenders personally. Anyway kaiser will be kaiser and he won't change after all.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

harcha wrote: your attention of how you are perceived from a bystander like myself
Basicly I explained you why I called it so, but if you can easily post random pics without wondering the background, it basicly says enough about you.
France flontier
Lancer
Intermediate Division Winner
ESO: Flontier
Clan: PLOP

Post by flontier »

deleted_user wrote:Ah and not only @kevinitalien we also need @flontier since he is also a prototype of kaiser, it's more fun and interesting to read kaiser prototype guys opinions haha
Wtf are you throwing my name out of nowhere into your grudge discussion ? i never talk to you and you never talk to me, neither i talk about you here, so let me out of this.

(btw your civ pool is closer to kaiser than mine so it really come out of nowhere)
Latvia harcha
Gendarme

Post by harcha »

@deleted_user5 you expect someone to change just because you call them names?
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

harcha wrote:@deleted_user5 you expect someone to change just because you call them names?
I'm not trying to change your view, but you must understand that it looks quite biased if you throw away random insult pics without knowing the whole story. I didn't make up things about rapha, he is smurfing for years...
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Rohbrot wrote:I dont try to defend breeze, how i said its 2 sided and its kinda insane how the best players additude is...
I love this "best player attitude" thing. I don't see why my skill should imply I have to behave well. I just don't really give a shit about most of you guys opinion regarding my behaviour on a video game's forums anyway. I'm just here to have fun, drama is fun, I have to be serious enough irl without bothering here haha

Regardless, this "2 sided" thing is bullshit, you only have to read what breeze typed in this thread (or anywhere else for that matter) to understand it. Of course I have some responsibility but pretending it's 50/50 is quite delusional
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by Rohbrot »

I wanted to post something what harcha said before some days with "post more on threads that i can read them or so"
Spain pain train is real
Latvia harcha
Gendarme

Post by harcha »

@deleted_user5 it is not an insult, i'm just sharing my genuine perspective. your paranoia is that everybody is against you, when in fact you make them be against you by constantly making escalations
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

harcha wrote:@deleted_user5 it is not an insult, i'm just sharing my genuine perspective. your paranoia is that everybody is against you, when in fact you make them be against you by constantly making escalations
How is it a paranoia if it's a truth? Just explain it further please.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

deleted_user wrote:Like, miggo etc defending kaiser but I don't call them kaiser defenders personally
Right, you call them "prototypes" instead, even Flontier who didn't post anything XD
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Kaiserklein wrote:
deleted_user wrote:Like, miggo etc defending kaiser but I don't call them kaiser defenders personally
Right, you call them "prototypes" instead, even Flontier who didn't post anything XD
He obviously did, but I can't talk about it so XD
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

It's not paranoia come on, Raphael is definitely checking every single one of breeze's great posts, to try and find the proper angle to attack him!
Latvia harcha
Gendarme

Post by harcha »

deleted_user wrote:
harcha wrote:@deleted_user5 it is not an insult, i'm just sharing my genuine perspective. your paranoia is that everybody is against you, when in fact you make them be against you by constantly making escalations
How is it a paranoia if it's a truth? Just explain it further please.
it's a self-fulfilling prophecy
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by Rohbrot »

Gg out
Spain pain train is real
India TNT333
Lancer
ESO: TNT333

Post by TNT333 »

Yeah truth be told, breeze clearly attacked Kaiser first in this post for apparently no reason out of the blue. I dont know why he did it but it's clearly hypocrisy at its best to claim that you are the one being attacked first when clearly u r the one who start all the time for no reason whatsoever. :P
"We are kings or pawns" Napoleon Bonaparte
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

TNT333 wrote:Yeah truth be told, breeze clearly attacked Kaiser first in this post for apparently no reason out of the blue. I dont know why he did it but it's clearly hypocrisy at its best to claim that you are the one being attacked first when clearly u r the one who start all the time for no reason whatsoever. :P
I'm not claiming to be the attacked one like seriously where did i say that? I just shared my thoughts why I think he isn't top, that doesn't necessarily mean I'm flaming him, in fact I didn't mean to do so aswell. Everybody is flaming insulting wall style on this forums %80 times in fact only 2 players play it, I called skirm/goon style as a braindead way of playing with reasonable basis and i get called as the insulter while people who flames turtle ALL the time dont get called any? That says all... I'm out.
India TNT333
Lancer
ESO: TNT333

Post by TNT333 »

deleted_user wrote:
TNT333 wrote:Yeah truth be told, breeze clearly attacked Kaiser first in this post for apparently no reason out of the blue. I dont know why he did it but it's clearly hypocrisy at its best to claim that you are the one being attacked first when clearly u r the one who start all the time for no reason whatsoever. :P
I'm not claiming to be the attacked one like seriously where did i say that? I just shared my thoughts why I think he isn't top, that doesn't necessarily mean I'm flaming him, in fact I didn't mean to do so aswell.
Then you could've at least tempered it down a bit, no reason for you to be so hateful, Kaiser is a good player with good mechanics and skill, one should clearly see and respect that. You could've framed it in a constructive way instead of purely bashing.

And I understand the wall meta thing, even me(being a treaty player who has seen supremacy players(or peasants) bash it) has seen similar things, but an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. Do not resort to hate and venom against them; do not let their words poison your heart. Be free and happy in what you do, be it wall style, Ports, Treaty, whatever. Only losers will complain and bash other just because they dont like what they do.
"We are kings or pawns" Napoleon Bonaparte
Latvia harcha
Gendarme

Post by harcha »

eww stinky treaty player, go away :arrow:
Turkey iamturk
Pro Player
EWT
ESO: iamturk

Post by iamturk »

This forum made for discussing AoE. I think we doing more dramas than talking about AoE here. Imagine new players visiting this forum, why would they stay here..? Sorry but, i feel like we are not usefull for anyone at all.

Btw, @Podawe lets come to the your question, im the best. ^_^
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV