Is Kaiserklein clearly the best player on ESOC right now?

Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Re: Is Kaiserklein clearly the best player on ESOC right now?

Post by Lukas_L99 »

Dolan wrote: Then there might be other factors, like maybe in the USA being seen as an "esports pro" is not so socially impressive as being an actual sports pro. They tend to see gamers as nerds and that's not so glorified in the USA as much as "American football" celebs and basketball players.
It's the exact same in Germany (just with football instead of american football/basketball) and probably most other countries, I'm pretty sure.
United States of America Squamiger
Howdah
ESO: Squamiger

Post by Squamiger »

Dolan wrote: Then there might be other factors, like maybe in the USA being seen as an "esports pro" is not so socially impressive as being an actual sports pro. They tend to see gamers as nerds and that's not so glorified in the USA as much as "American football" celebs and basketball players.
i can guarantee you that Europeans also see gamers as nerds
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

I don't doubt that, but I'm saying that European "nerds" would rather get good at the games to have a chance at winning money from tourneys.
While Americans focus more on making a career out of streaming. They choose the easy and quick way to money-making through hype, rather than the hard way to the same goal.

So they feel they don't need to be among the best in the world to be successful at a game, if they can get a number of subscribers to support them, they're fine with that.
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Post by RefluxSemantic »

I actually think from a financial point of view becoming a succesful content creator isnt just the quick and easy way. Its also the superior way to go about things. I do suppose Americans will tend more towards that direction, since its easier for native speakers.

That still doesnt explain why entire servers (mostly filled with people that arent professionals) are weaker in NA than the EU servers are.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

NA is fine at shooters, overwatch, csgo, cod, soon to be valorant.
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

gibson wrote:NA is fine at shooters, overwatch, csgo, cod, soon to be valorant.
NA CS
Turkey iamturk
Pro Player
EWT
ESO: iamturk

Post by iamturk »

You will see sunday
France Guigs
Tournament Admin
ESO: Guigs

Post by Guigs »

Lol you just haven't seen @Hazza54321 smashing everybody on cs go
Canada Cocaine
Lancer
ESO: Cow God

Post by Cocaine »

Kaiserklein wrote:
Cocaine wrote:Bro the day Kaiserbitch beats me in a RISK match is the day I will say hes the best. Right now hes another scrub nub playing 1v1 like a noob.
Could be a funny joke if only you didn't cheat in basically all possible ways, including cheat Risk versions lol
LOL! Man oh man the easiest way to get out of a challenge is to accuse someone of hacking and thus not even try. Good one. Thats why you're "the best" bro.
A little Cocaine never hurt nobody!

France chronique
Advanced Player
ESO: poissondu44

Post by chronique »

Dolan wrote:I don't doubt that, but I'm saying that European "nerds" would rather get good at the games to have a chance at winning money from tourneys.
While Americans focus more on making a career out of streaming. They choose the easy and quick way to money-making through hype, rather than the hard way to the same goal.

So they feel they don't need to be among the best in the world to be successful at a game, if they can get a number of subscribers to support them, they're fine with that.
NA are best in fighting game (ssbu for exemple).
United States of America Podawe
Musketeer
ESO: Skeeter666

Post by Podawe »

Does last night's match against Lukas once again prove this correct? I mean that was a very decisive victory. Kaiser once again sweeping another series against a top-rated player. Is there anyone who can stop his reign of terror?
India Shikari
Dragoon
ESO: rahuru

Post by Shikari »

I would go gay for kaiserklein or maybe mitoe.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Re:

Post by Hazza54321 »

Lecastete wrote:Lol you just haven't seen @Hazza54321 smashing everybody on cs go
cant stump the donald
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

kaiser is def the best player RN by quite a big margin too. Ofc theres hazza but hes inconsistent and doesnt like 1v1. Apart from hazza theres no one who can realistically challenge kaiser atm. Mitoe might be able to, if he hits a perfect day, diarouga if hes on form .tho i think peak kaiser vs peak diarouga would be won by kaiser. They are kind of similar in style, but kaiser has the better micro, which makes it hard for Diarouga to get an advantage
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Bhutan jgals
Lancer
ESO: OstiferButthole

Post by jgals »

lordraphael wrote:kaiser is def the best player RN by quite a big margin too. Ofc theres hazza but hes inconsistent and doesnt like 1v1. Apart from hazza theres no one who can realistically challenge kaiser atm. Mitoe might be able to, if he hits a perfect day, diarouga if hes on form .tho i think peak kaiser vs peak diarouga would be won by kaiser. They are kind of similar in style, but kaiser has the better micro, which makes it hard for Diarouga to get an advantage
can't imagine how angry this will make diarouga when he reads it
United States of America Squamiger
Howdah
ESO: Squamiger

Post by Squamiger »

i sacrifice my aztec villagers every day at the temple of the sun in hopes that the God _H2O will one day return to cleanse the land of Kaiserklein's domination
No Flag Smurf_z
Crossbow

Post by Smurf_z »

Kaiser is a god yes but can he do a 5 hussar semi ff into 7 layers of walls into dragoons in major roulette? I doubt it.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

I think Kaiser is probably top 1 yeah
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
European Union aaryngend
Howdah
Clan: N3O

Post by aaryngend »

iNcog wrote:I think Kaiser is probably top 1 yeah
Not when iamturk is around. He gives him a nice run for his money.
Imagevia Imgflip Meme Generator Otto power!! :pop:
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

Cocaine wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:
Cocaine wrote:Bro the day Kaiserbitch beats me in a RISK match is the day I will say hes the best. Right now hes another scrub nub playing 1v1 like a noob.
Could be a funny joke if only you didn't cheat in basically all possible ways, including cheat Risk versions lol
LOL! Man oh man the easiest way to get out of a challenge is to accuse someone of hacking and thus not even try. Good one. Thats why you're "the best" bro.
ur not a challenge without monstertrucks
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
Uzbekistan Timurid
Skirmisher
ESO: Trained Spahi

Post by Timurid »

i am really enjoying plays by kaiser at the moment and currently he is easily #1. He is my joint second fav player with mitoe (my fav being Aiz in case you were curious).
when it comes to the title of GOAT though I'd say Rapha and H2O would edge him, were they active. Rapha at his prime was the ultimate German Machine - ruthless, no errors whatsoever, 100% correct decisions and timings.
Canada Cocaine
Lancer

Post by Cocaine »

sebnan12 wrote:
Cocaine wrote:
Show hidden quotes
Omg... U do realize theres been fake accounts made for a lot of players right? I was one of the ones targeted.

@Kaiserklein is this what u meant?

Canada Cocaine
Lancer

Post by Cocaine »

sebnan12 wrote:
Cocaine wrote:
Show hidden quotes
Check account creation date next time you want to accuse me of doing that. You will see that moltke impersonators made their account in April. this year. How can that possibly be me. Oh wait I forgot you're stupid.

India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

When am I gonna get my account impersonator. Everybody else seems to be getting one these days
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

rsy wrote:When am I gonna get my account impersonator. Everybody else seems to be getting one these days
make it yourself... the saying goes fake it till you make it
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.