Somppu apology/leaving scene

No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Somppu apology/leaving scene

Post by deleted_user0 »

Serious Somali statement:

Let me firstly explain the games from my perspective: I reserved all Saturday to play Forjustice.
30-minutes the series we had to reschedule. The time was really late on Sunday due to other series but I did not want to postpone later due to preparation. The series started late, partly due to Optimus__Prime time wasting versus Osmane.
We played in a terrible lag, maximizing my tilt factor. In game 2 game was over for a long time. In this lag I got extremely frustrated him not resigning and quit the game. Forjustice also did a very late resign in game3.

However, I got my shit together and won the last 3 games. Later in the evening, admins announced the win to Forjustice. This decision made me furious. The only rational decision to me would not give the win to either player. Therefore, tired 4am in the morning I decided to forfeit from EPL.

Now, after rest and cooling down I would like to continue EPL. Instead I'm being banned for 6 months and EPL3 after that. That means I'm missing most of the events for next year. To comparison, hazza was not banned from anything else except EPL3.

CMC and NWC are going to benefit from the situation enormously, SKG line-up being significantly worse. Prince has been spreading rumours that Jackgaming is being inserted to the roster.
I do apology for my impulsive forfeit but I find consequences way too serious considering how much I was provoked.

Update:
somppukunkku wrote:Hi, thanks for saying atleast something.

Thank you for clarification but your statements include still lies.
"insulted your teammates,"
This part relies on a 1-minute argument with miggo where I said "u dumb" and he told me I'm a little whining crybitch. I don't know any other insult so I don't know why you're writing in plural.
"Insulted staff"
Where? I might have said negative things but so has staff insulted me and told lies in statements, at least you apologized for your spreading inside conversations. However, you can do whatever you want unpunished but you are taking a majority of future events away, does not really matter if the ban is is only for summer tournament and EPL3, that's probably still half of the remaining events before DE.
"inflammatory posts on the forums"
What exactly? Could you please show at least a few example

Also Cometks previous longer message included lies like that I blackmailed two times admins by forfeit which is simply not true.

During last days you two have spread enormous amount of lies/misleading statements about me. You two are totally corrupted. You do it intentionally to make yourself look better. Brookg is the only not corrupted one out of you. Maybe he is more mature due to age.

I understand that after all these actions many of you have felt the right to insult me here, it's fine. However, somebody also sent me a few hours ago an anonymous discord message linking me social media ccount of my real-life family member and sending insulting comments about them. There are probably tens of people who it could be so it's quite impossible to say, tho I have some strong suspects.

I have behaved wrong but also admins have done terrible work being a part of people bullying me and spreading lies about me. Seems like as compensation for their own mistakes and due to common public opinion, they're willing to reduce the ban but I would still miss most of events. And honestly - I feel I don't even deserve the ban. I still tried to do the right thing in the end, fix it 12 hours later.

Due to some people creeping my family, I have asked them to remove my forum account as I don't want somebody digging my old messages and hopefully they will do as I request.

This will be my last message to the forums.
Maybe I will come back to DE under different name, staying more anonymous.
I hope Admins do respect not storming more lies as I won't be here to defend them and I hope Macenator stays out of this topic (I really hope it wasn't you....)

I have deleted my discord, twitch and hopefully at some point my request to delete my forum account and all data applies.
Big thanks to @BrookG @princeofkabul @Hazza54321 @Guigs @lordraphael erik + probably a few I forget. with you I would like to keep contact also outside high plains.

Special remarks to mace for constantly harassing and provoking me, those who have responded to my arguments against EP by insulting me constantly, cometk and bramboy for driving me away from community by ban and constantly making lies about my actions, those who wants better patch: you make important work, and this little cunt who nails the final coffin by sending me social media of my sister can go fuck himself.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Re: Somppu apology thread

Post by lordraphael »

who you are memeing ? musket or kynesie ?
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

:lol:

sorry if I dont partake in the drama but this is a funny enough pasta
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag Djigit
Howdah

Post by Djigit »

SKG disband when?
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

lordraphael wrote:who you are memeing ? musket or kynesie ?
Gibson trolling dontay
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

No but seriously: I asked seriously to continue playing as I was totally tilted yesterday 2 guys doing time-wasting and fucking up my plans.
However, they want to keep me banned for 6 months meanwhile hazza got no tournament, since I played 3 weeks and hazza played one.

Nicenice.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

#EPbans :uglylol:
Image Image Image
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Might create an ESOC apology thread compilation

edit: viewtopic.php?p=451149#p451149
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Pathetic.
France chronique
Advanced Player
ESO: poissondu44

Post by chronique »

I think his behavior don't deserve 6 month ban, if cheating during the biggest tourney in 10 years result 12 month ban, we are far from that here.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

chronique wrote:I think his behavior don't deserve 6 month ban, if cheating during the biggest tourney in 10 years result 12 month ban, we are far from that here.
For sure.
Admins had to do something here because it's a team event, but it's not the first time player forfeiting happens.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

Anyone cares to explain me the admin loss?
He resigned a game and score point was rightfully given to the opponent. He then played and won. Score was supposed to be 3-2 for him? Am I missing anything about that?

As for the ban, he clearly didn't show great sportsmanship and probably once he says he forfeits the tourney he's not allowed to re-enter. He likely broke some rules so I guess dq from this and maybe next event is worthy, but months of banning for this crap, seriously?
Image Image Image
Austria knusch
Pro Player
EWTDonator 01

Post by knusch »

Garja wrote:Anyone care to explain me the admin loss?
He resigned a game and score point was rightfully given to the opponent. He then played and won. Score was supposed to be 3-2 for him? Am I missing anything about that?
no thats literally it. some ppl just not having it with logic and stuff
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

As for the ban, he clearly didn't show great sportsmanship and probably once he says he forfeits the tourney he's not allowed to re-enter. He likely broke some rules so I guess dq from this and maybe next event is worthy, but months of banning for this crap, seriously?
You should check the admin thread, there are two admin decions :
1) Somppu was in a commanding spot in game 2 (had 200 army pop and trade monopoly on the way while FJ had no units and 20v), but somppu didn't want to wait the end of trade monopoly and resigned, and then claimed the win (ie what you did vs Tit except he had the game won).

2) When the admins gave the win to FJ, he got mad and decided to forfeit the tourney. He expected to get the same punishment as Hazza who did the same thing (ie ban from EPL2), but got a 6 month ban from tourneys.

A 6 month ban is unconsistent with the previous decision about Hazza, and way too much for forfeiting. 6 month ban is what you should get for cheating, not for forfeiting.
They probably should have banned Hazza for 1 or 2 months on top of the EPL 3 ban (because EPL 3 ban is not enough to discourage people from forfeiting), but now it's done, it's unfair to ban somppu for 6 months, especially when the community thinks that Hazza's behaviour was worse.
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

500ish score vs 190 ish score (revolt inflates score) but military pop 125-25? no way forjustice can win by water laming ,not sure monitor can even reach the tp
:nwc:
Germany Makrokosmos12
Skirmisher
ESO: Templer12

Post by Makrokosmos12 »

ESOC-Staff Logic.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Can someone give me a short synopsis of the drama
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

For the record for the next Empire Cups, which will indeed be hosted in partnership with ESOC, Somppu's ban will not be in effect. In other words Somppu will get to play in those, as it is still sort of my event
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Germany Makrokosmos12
Skirmisher
ESO: Templer12

Post by Makrokosmos12 »

iNcog wrote:For the record for the next Empire Cups, which will indeed be hosted in partnership with ESOC, Somppu's ban will not be in effect. In other words Somppu will get to play in those, as it is still sort of my event
:flowers: :grin: :love:
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:Pathetic.
Man why would you say this? How can you possibly represent the staff so unprofessionally and disrespectfully?
European Union aaryngend
Howdah
Clan: N3O

Post by aaryngend »

fightinfrenchman wrote:Can someone give me a short synopsis of the drama
Somppu resigned a won game.
The End.

IdrA did the same, but he didn't get banned for it :hehe:
France speedflyer
Dragoon
ESO: speedflyer

Post by speedflyer »

Mitoe wrote:
Man why would you say this? How can you possibly represent the staff so unprofessionally and disrespectfully?
That's what he is doing since months , as many others admins that gave their opinions on players so disrespectfully. They just don't care because EP is now the only way to get decent games and tournaments
I hope Zoi and his team of faithful minions can stop demonizing people
Greece BrookG
Retired Contributor
ESO: BrookG

Post by BrookG »

Mitoe wrote:
I agree, that reaction is too rushed, and probably not very well thought. We, admins, often have to take harsh decisions, but I ensure you we are well aware that they aren't pleasing to neither the players nor to us. We try to maintain an integrity to the events and be as righteous as possible. Nobody is perfect, we all make mistakes. I don't say this desicion was a mistake or not, probably not a good timing to whether it is. Let's all calm down and take a step back. We are here to have fun and enjoy together the game we love. Not to punish, not to dispense justice, not to threaten, not to bully, not to exclude anyone. I have personally spoken with Somppu and I empathise with his perspective. We try our best to make the tournament experience the best we can for everyone. If something displeases you, contact us and let's try to solve it together. Impulsive and in the heat choices, undeniably, lead to uncomfortable situations.
Correlation doesn't mean causation.
http://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

"mr.brookg go buy jeans and goto the club with somppuli" - Princeofkabul, July 2018
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

i think the pathetic comment was a reaction to the meme apology, not to the serious one
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Mitoe wrote:
Where have you been lol
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix