Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Re: Somppu apology thread

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

BrookG wrote:
Mitoe wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:Pathetic.
Man why would you say this? How can you possibly represent the staff so unprofessionally and disrespectfully?
I agree, that reaction is too rushed, and probably not very well thought. We, admins, often have to take harsh decisions, but I ensure you we are well aware that they aren't pleasing to neither the players nor to us. We try to maintain an integrity to the events and be as righteous as possible. Nobody is perfect, we all make mistakes. I don't say this desicion was a mistake or not, probably not a good timing to whether it is. Let's all calm down and take a step back. We are here to have fun and enjoy together the game we love. Not to punish, not to dispense justice, not to threaten, not to bully, not to exclude anyone. I have personally spoken with Somppu and I empathise with his perspective. We try our best to make the tournament experience the best we can for everyone. If something displeases you, contact us and let's try to solve it together. Impulsive and in the heat choices, undeniably, lead to uncomfortable situations.
Can an admin decision be reconsidered by the way ? Or is it impossible ?
United States of America charlemango
Musketeer
ESO: 2ndLastKnight

Post by charlemango »

Mitoe wrote:
Man why would you say this? How can you possibly represent the staff so unprofessionally and disrespectfully?
@Mitoe the OP was edited, before it was a troll apology copy-pasta from SirMusket. That's what @Mr_Bramboy was commenting on.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Mitoe wrote:
Note that the original post was the sir_musket apology post copypasta. He edited it :smile:
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

Ah.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

charlemango wrote:
Mitoe wrote:
@Mitoe the OP was edited, before it was a troll apology copy-pasta from SirMusket. That's what @Mr_Bramboy was commenting on.
True but Bramboy can also tone it down a bit. Mitoe's point still stands even if it was a response to a troll thread. imo imo
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

I wanted to delete it but can't so I edited text from other topic.

Bram's comment wasn't to this OP but in general I feel he has always disrespected me and treated me unfairly compared to others. Also in the past. I don't why he is always been against me.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

somppukunkku wrote:
Bram's comment wasn't to this OP but in general I feel he has always disrespected me and treated me unfairly compared to others. Also in the past. I don't why he is always been against me.
Very relatable
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Norway Skamevak
Crossbow

Post by Skamevak »

somppukunkku wrote:I wanted to delete it but can't so I edited text from other topic.

:( bébé, i just want to give you a hug luv
Austria knusch
Pro Player
EWTDonator 01

Post by knusch »

might aswell rename SKG to DQ'D for epl3

DRAMA QUEENS DELUXE
United States of America bittersalt123
Howdah

Post by bittersalt123 »

It does seem like Somppu has been treated unfairly but not sure if that's an illusion or not.
"It makes a lot of sense to me that you're a Floridian." fightinfrenchman

Who needs water when you've got Brawndo – The Thirst Mutilator?

Secretary of State: But Brawndo's got what plants crave. It's got electrolytes
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

I've been a little bit sad due to bullying and lies from from some of the admins.

Cometk and Bramboy have constantly called me whiny crybitch and constantly disrespected me.
When first admin decision came out - it was very straightforwardly lying that I had harassed Forjustice and my teammates when it was disagreement ans both said not so nice things.

Bramboy published private comments from SKG group in GUA stream. He made it look like those comments were stated publicly during games. The intention was to make me look bad. The explaination is still very biased.

I was never apologized for any of this bullying.

After all this mistreatment, I've been punished very unfairly.

They have set words to my mouth and same time allow all disrespect said to me.
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah
ESO: gamevideo113

Post by gamevideo113 »

AoE3 definitely has too many players, especially top players. Banning everyone who has a hot temper, even if sporadical, sure is a good way to keep the game alive and involve the community even more in the events!
[Some people aspire to be pr30+, some people aspire to have fun, and some people aspire to play 3v3 Deccan.] - vividlyplain - 2019 Who (nationality) rape ?
stupid logic. noob players can say op?
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

And I'm not saying I have behaved right but I'm still amazed admins bullying and spreading misinformation about me.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Special thank to Brookg who actually tries to understand different perspectives and stay neutral. Working as a support meanwhile I'm bullied by some other esoc team members.
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by n0el »

Maybe stop saying you are bullied by ESOC team members in this thread and try to work it out with them in private. Just some advice.
mad cuz bad
United States of America GiBthedurrty
Lancer
Donator 01
Clan: YumiW

Post by GiBthedurrty »

?
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

n0el wrote:Maybe stop saying you are bullied by ESOC team members in this thread and try to work it out with them in private. Just some advice.
They ignore me. And why? Why can't I tell about this publicly when lies are spread about me?
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by n0el »

Ever considered that they are busy and can't respond to you immediately? Or that they also need a cool down period? You can post whatever you want, but slamming them in public isn't going to help your case.
mad cuz bad
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

I'm not extremely motivated to work it out with especially bramboy, disrespecting me for years and recently spreading misinformation, private conversations and not answering any follow up questions. Simply ignoring and talking about other topics.

All he had to say was "Pathetic"

It's not very efficient to work it out.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

gamevideo113 wrote:AoE3 definitely has too many players, especially top players. Banning everyone who has a hot temper, even if sporadical, sure is a good way to keep the game alive and involve the community even more in the events!
Lol, I'm glad you're finally showing your true face. I understand why you support Zoi against the top players now, you just hate the top players.
Sweden Hawk_Girl
Dragoon
Donator 01

Post by Hawk_Girl »

I think we all need to take a step back and think about what this ESOC is and what it does for us. It's literally people who are spending an enormous amout of free time to make this website, host streams, organize tournaments and dealing with everyone and their opinion. It costs us nothing to take part in all of this and on top of that it is free for everyone to enter the tournaments with the possibility to comptete for some real life money. Of course there will be a lot of disagreement and debates over stuff like EP patch notes and admin decisions but it could be healthy to take a step back an be thankful for what you get and that alot of people organize this for us for free, even if it's not perfect.

Now the thing regarding this punishment, I feel this whole thread is about how it's unfair to Somppu and not anyone is talking about how to prevent these things from happening in the future. Surely that needs to be the goal, right?

So while I definately agree that the rule breaking from Somppu is nowhere close to half of what Tit and Kynesie did, I can at least understand that the admins are tired of players not respecting a team tournament that they put so much time in creating and managing. Like Hazza himseld said in twitch chat today; it's bad to ban top players since there aren't so many to choose from but it's even worse to have them immune to the rules and free to act like they want.

So at the end of the day we should remember that we are here for fun and we are getting this all organized us for free, and I think the main debate should be how to prevent these things from happen in the future.
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

i don't see this thread going anywhere but going to be dumped and punishment ain't gonna be reverted.
:nwc:
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah
ESO: gamevideo113

Post by gamevideo113 »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
gamevideo113 wrote:AoE3 definitely has too many players, especially top players. Banning everyone who has a hot temper, even if sporadical, sure is a good way to keep the game alive and involve the community even more in the events!
Lol, I'm glad you're finally showing your true face. I understand why you support Zoi against the top players now, you just hate the top players.
Was the sarcasm of my post not evident? I guess not :sad:

I’m baffled by your statement, nonetheless...
[Some people aspire to be pr30+, some people aspire to have fun, and some people aspire to play 3v3 Deccan.] - vividlyplain - 2019 Who (nationality) rape ?
stupid logic. noob players can say op?
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

gamevideo113 wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:

i think this thread is very serious ,so we couldn't understand your sarcasm here.
:nwc:
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

gamevideo113 wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:

it was super obvious
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.