Somp another chance?

Give somp another chance if he agrees to the punishment?

Yes
72%
No
28%

Total votes: 103

France speedflyer
Dragoon
ESO: speedflyer

Re: Somp another chance?

Post by speedflyer »

HAHAHA , that's all ESOC deserved for the poor moderation they are doing tbh ...

I remember someone saying me " or what" when i said BM and disrespectufl/toxic chat souldn't be allowed , and now here we are :D It started like this , then came on topics and now reflects on tournaments , it just gonna end by noone will play tournaments games at all.

There is admin that trashtalk players for free ( CF: CometK ) , there is caster rooting for player ( CF : edeholland and soldierhype ) , there is so much difference between bans , like garja getting ban for months for oosing and there somppu that is leaving a game that he won and got the same punishment :D :D :D

This is all the result of a poor moderation , a bad behavior from that community , that even make me become like this , and it's just not fun anymore to either look a stream since there is just bullshit and trashtalking in the chat , same for this forums , where there is one drama per day ( while some tards accused me of wanted to make dramas , see there is no need i make them , you are able to do it yourself) , and same for EP , people just not caring about fun , only "winwinwinwinwinwin" and basically just make whatever is possible to win even when its not tournament game.

There is also so much difference between players , as i said either u suck admins dicks like soldier , and can go away from everything ( lag and bad manner ) or either you win a game and resign cause opponent is jsut wasting time and get 6 months of ban.

I know everyone is doing it for free , and it takes much effort , but that's all deserved , considering the poor direction this community has been taken since months.

Edit : i nearly forgot the great dictator himself ( CF :Mr bramboy) , since he got a bit of power now he is just abusing of it and thinks he is so essential on this community while he is actually making more damage by giving his (biaised) opinion everywhere he can , and then just ban

Wont talk about zoi , since pro are already making it for me , but i think they said much about how is ESOc runing atm
I hope Zoi and his team of faithful minions can stop demonizing people
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I disagree. The community has a tendency to come together despite differences.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

@speedflyer let's get things straight, he didn't get a 6 month ban for resigning one game, he got it for subsequently quitting his team entirely, therefore screwing up the whole league. In fact he got no punishment for resigning that won game. I think you should read up on the actual admin decisions here: viewtopic.php?f=867&t=20103
Germany blackout
Dragoon

Post by blackout »

He just wants to complain. Doesn't matter what the actual facts are for this guy
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

There is admin that trashtalk players for free ( CF: CometK )
You are right, Cometk should get paid for it.
there is caster rooting for player ( CF : edeholland and soldierhype )
It's a disgrace. What kind of professional caster would actually have a personality with biases and opinions. How is Ede not banned yet?
Norway Skamevak
Crossbow

Post by Skamevak »

Where is my reply luv? Why can't i see it?
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Speedflyer always cry
France speedflyer
Dragoon

Post by speedflyer »

yup as i said i tend to become like everyone there :D

Somp also said that he wanted to came back at EPL after :D
France speedflyer
Dragoon

Post by speedflyer »

edeholland wrote:
It's a disgrace. What kind of professional caster would actually have a personality with biases and opinions. How is Ede not banned yet?
Yeah he should get paid for sure , trashtalking is so hard nowadays :D

The fact is not u have a personality or not , the fact is u are saying it while casting. Where have you seen i was asking for a ban ? Dispite all the irony u can put on that answer , looks like esoc admins will never accept the fact that its not professional and also that so much mistakes were made
France speedflyer
Dragoon

Post by speedflyer »

EAGLEMUT wrote:@speedflyer let's get things straight, he didn't get a 6 month ban for resigning one game, he got it for subsequently quitting his team entirely, therefore screwing up the whole league. In fact he got no punishment for resigning that won game. I think you should read up on the actual admin decisions here: viewtopic.php?f=867&t=20103
Can't read all , there is so much drama going on that i struggle to see all. My bad on that point
Good thing is you are not answering to the rest of my messages :D

That being said i have to say i find your 'job" amazing @EAGLEMUT
China Zeke
Dragoon
ESO: XYH

Post by Zeke »

Agree with giving him another chance, but not at this punishment, would follow up soon
Norway Skamevak
Crossbow

Post by Skamevak »

Hi luvs,i have created this account just to vote on this cursed thread, yes what Somp did was low-key stupid and he did kinda exhibit a toxic masculinity driven behavior by taunting the other guy but like we can all be stupid sometimes, i do not believe you will be doing community a favor by banning him to hell for 9 months like that's liter ally circus level of clownery luv also i get the vibe like this Bramguy might have a personalized vendetta revenge thingy going on for him like why would u snitch private discord messages ew liter ally ew luv
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

speedflyer wrote:
edeholland wrote:

The fact is not u have a personality or not , the fact is u are saying it while casting. Where have you seen i was asking for a ban ? Dispite all the irony u can put on that answer , looks like esoc admins will never accept the fact that its not professional and also that so much mistakes were made
I have accepted that fact that it is not professional. I know it isn't. What is the problem with that?
United States of America bittersalt123
Howdah

Post by bittersalt123 »

@speedflyer You need a ESOC version of a beer hall putsch lol
"It makes a lot of sense to me that you're a Floridian." fightinfrenchman

Who needs water when you've got Brawndo – The Thirst Mutilator?

Secretary of State: But Brawndo's got what plants crave. It's got electrolytes
France speedflyer
Dragoon

Post by speedflyer »

edeholland wrote:
speedflyer wrote:
Show hidden quotes

I have accepted that fact that it is not professional. I know it isn't. What is the problem with that?

Can't do much for you then ...If even esoc team can't show a great behavior
Sweden Victor_swe
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by Victor_swe »

Boiz n Girls. Lets no forget we do this game for teh lulz?
Chillax n be friends. Kumbaya amirite?
ESOC straff let The kid play?
Somppu stop rage and tell zoi to resign?
All good? Lets move on.
Dead hunts cant walk....

BrookG - "There is a G in everyone"
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Kynesie gone
Hazza banned
Somppu banned

IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN
Sweden Zutazuta
Howdah
zuta

Post by Zutazuta »

Victor_swe wrote:Boiz n Girls. Lets no forget we do this game for teh lulz?
Chillax n be friends. Kumbaya amirite?
ESOC straff let The kid play?
Somppu stop rage and tell zoi to resign?
All good? Lets move on.
The prophet among us. His word is spoken!
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

From another thread:

I have done a mistake yesterday, even though I still disagree with decision, I should have not forfeited.

I have promised to play rest of the league without any problems, giving my 100% in every game and therefore providing the #1 SKG line up for the remaining games. Promising that is everything to be done at this point and decision is not in my hands.

This is very painful situation to NN, MDS and BIG as NWC and CMC might be able to farm a lot of points vs SKG which has to move all other players one slot above.
However, the standings are very even I hope I will not be blamed for "destroying" any of those EPL as I am ready to continue at my best possible level.
Admins have made their decisions but I want to say it once loud that I have informed them to be ready and motivated to continue, and I still am
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Ps. I'm also ready to continue if the ban remains. This is not any blackmail/damage control attempt.
Money we're not getting anyway :D
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

I can understand sompps frustration with the events of saturday and sunday. I've also been trying to play a lot of games over the last weeks, get in good practice, and I can relate to what somppu said along the lines of sacrificing real life relationships to get more practice in. I would also be frustrated if my planned match could only be arranged at a bad time, then rescheduled, then delayed and then dragged out unnecessarily. As for getting the loss after resignation - no more comments are necessary.

As for being banned because of "quitting" - we can see in the forums that somppu always jumps to say whatever is on his mind. He is an active poster and will always say what is on his mind whenever there is something to be said. This is displayed by how actively he talked about india nerfs and answered to anyone who talked with him about this. To me this personality trait playing into his frustration was to be expected, although still not a good excuse.

I think the best recourse for the community as a whole and for this event in particular would be to reinstate his participation in EPL and forget about what was said yesterday. I would probably leave the ban from next EPL in tact. This will ensure that SKG isn't crippled for the second time. If this action is taken quickly, players will forget about it during this week and will be able to prepare with a good mindset for the continuation of the event.
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Germany Oliveza
Pro Player
ESO: Oliveza

Post by Oliveza »

tbh you acted like a Little bitch the last few weeks and it was kinda annoying, just get your shit together again and stop with the excuses and accusations.
i can understand that the Situation is kinda shitty, hazza acting like a kid and your india playstyle getting nerfed to the Ground. But you just acted rlly immature in the last weeks and it was kinda annoying after a while imo. Its not very Exemplary for new Players. In the end id say it can be forgiven , but if this shit starts again a ban would be necessary. Admins are very liberal with top Players anyways imo.
:mds: > BIGS
Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

:skg: Luckily we now get to see Victor_Swe absolutely bash all he faces in the next 3 weeks to save the SKG season! I for one can't wait to cast these Swe games :skg:
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

I_HaRRiiSoN_I wrote::skg: Luckily we now get to see Victor_Swe absolutely bash all he faces in the next 3 weeks to save the SKG season! I for one can't wait to cast these Swe games :skg:
:skg: :skg: :skg:
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Sweden Victor_swe
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by Victor_swe »

some somali tactics + some magic, what will we get?
guess we just have to wait and see.
Dead hunts cant walk....

BrookG - "There is a G in everyone"