How good are the best RE players?

European Union aaryngend
Howdah
Clan: N3O

Re: How good are the best RE players?

Post by aaryngend »

Astaroth wrote:Lol Absoluvely sucks. I beat him with a weak ass rush not having played aoe3 in 12 years and my mechanics are like pr 18 at this point
VoodooBoss detected?
Germany amiggo1999
Advanced Player
Donator 01
ESO: miggo1999

Post by amiggo1999 »

Best RE players are probably Team players. Altho most of those have also played EP at least a few times.
Image Image
No Flag Astaroth
Howdah

Post by Astaroth »

aaryngend wrote:
Astaroth wrote:Lol Absoluvely sucks. I beat him with a weak ass rush not having played aoe3 in 12 years and my mechanics are like pr 18 at this point
VoodooBoss detected?
Nah. He has his own account here. He's also probably much better than me now, although when I played I was higher rated than him. Obviously these are just empty claims by me 21
Sweden Hawk_Girl
Dragoon
Donator 01

Post by Hawk_Girl »

idk what you are all on about, nilla is the place of true greatness!! I mean just because the best players on nilla only play great plains, cry if there is literally any other map, cry if you use nats on the one map they actaully play, cry maphack when you literally are just scouting, play ESO lottery every game with which player gets a herdable bison hunt and which player does not, and some "top"players do in factcheat but are still so good that any major+ on TAD still beats them with ease... hmm I forgot my point but yeah nilla sucks
Germany amiggo1999
Advanced Player
Donator 01
ESO: miggo1999

Post by amiggo1999 »

Hawk_Girl wrote:idk what you are all on about, nilla is the place of true greatness!! I mean just because the best players on nilla only play great plains, cry if there is literally any other map, cry if you use nats on the one map they actaully play, cry maphack when you literally are just scouting, play ESO lottery every game with which player gets a herdable bison hunt and which player does not, and some "top"players do in factcheat but are still so good that any major+ on TAD still beats them with ease... hmm I forgot my point but yeah nilla sucks
Glad you're no longer on the dark side
Image Image
Sweden Hawk_Girl
Dragoon
Donator 01

Post by Hawk_Girl »

amiggo1999 wrote:
Hawk_Girl wrote:idk what you are all on about, nilla is the place of true greatness!! I mean just because the best players on nilla only play great plains, cry if there is literally any other map, cry if you use nats on the one map they actaully play, cry maphack when you literally are just scouting, play ESO lottery every game with which player gets a herdable bison hunt and which player does not, and some "top"players do in factcheat but are still so good that any major+ on TAD still beats them with ease... hmm I forgot my point but yeah nilla sucks
Glad you're no longer on the dark side
xD. I go back sometimes when someone msg me to come but i just get insta tilted by nilla now
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

well sure duck daniels is the top 1

http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/pla ... 171&page=1

who else is 3500+ elo legit? all the other 3k+ are point traders, but not our boy duck, the true king of amazonia vs pr 5.
France Zanerre
Skirmisher
ESO: empireboss

Post by Zanerre »

Nilla players just know how to put fort on GP and running with goons.
Sweden Hawk_Girl
Dragoon
Donator 01

Post by Hawk_Girl »

Fort in team on gp nilla is actually good though
France Zanerre
Skirmisher
ESO: empireboss

Post by Zanerre »

True
Switzerland bobabu
Howdah

Post by bobabu »

Honestly, at this point there's no real good way to improve in the game. Because top player just play against players they know since they fear hacks or losing elo. They go so far as to schedule matches and only play these scheduled matches.
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

bobabu wrote:Honestly, at this point there's no real good way to improve in the game. Because top player just play against players they know since they fear hacks or losing elo. They go so far as to schedule matches and only play these scheduled matches.
Yeah it's sad, gua kicks me for being too good constantly.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

bobabu wrote:Honestly, at this point there's no real good way to improve in the game. Because top player just play against players they know since they fear hacks or losing elo. They go so far as to schedule matches and only play these scheduled matches.
What? Most people just host 1v1 and play whoever joins (unless it's some cheesy account) I think. At least that's what I do and what I see people doing on EP usually.
If anything, some people kick me because I'm higher, not the opposite
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

And yea Kaiser is right, even mitoe plays me with handicap so i have a chance :)

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

im fairly certain not one top player cares about ep elo if it's not linked to tournament seeding. @bobabu
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Jap elo is still more important the EP elo to me.
Switzerland bobabu
Howdah

Post by bobabu »

Kaiserklein wrote:
What? Most people just host 1v1 and play whoever joins (unless it's some cheesy account) I think. At least that's what I do and what I see people doing on EP usually.
Well I always get kiked on ep. Because if two top players are online they will certainly play each other and not some random lower player. I understand that it's not fun to play against much lower players but because there's no more quicksearch there's no link to top players. There's just a big empty space between lieut cols and brigs.
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

Lemme give you a good old virtual hug, bobo. You can play me whenever you see me online (even though the experience won't be the same and you might win instead :cry: )
France flontier
Lancer
Intermediate Division Winner
ESO: Flontier
Clan: PLOP

Post by flontier »

Its wrong, i used to do some stats about this here for some players as an exemple :

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=19517

And as we can see, even top players like kaiser or lordraphael plays everybody doesnt matter their level. At the contrary some other even tend to cherry pick lower players like used to do for exemple umeu.
You just got unlucky on the few times you log on ep.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

bobabu wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:
Well I always get kiked on ep. Because if two top players are online they will certainly play each other and not some random lower player. I understand that it's not fun to play against much lower players but because there's no more quicksearch there's no link to top players. There's just a big empty space between lieut cols and brigs.
Idk, I more often play games vs colonel - than vs higher ranked players. Might prefer to play vs a higher level player if given the opportunity yeah, but that's not very often. Weird that they kick you
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Germany blackout
Dragoon

Post by blackout »

I think Ive never got kicked by any higher lvl player (which are alot tbf) so kinda disagree aswell

Ot: I actually rarely see anyone higher than pr30 on Re. I mean literally like 3 or 4 people