Road to Colonel

France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Re: Road to Colonel

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Maybe he's hiding his strategies and doesn't want ESOC to understand China ???
United States of America giveuanxiety
Advanced Player
Donator 02
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

Post by giveuanxiety »

Don't be too hard on him, I knew when he made this topic it was quite optimistic, there are like 25 real colonels in the game. So its a very prestigious rank. I was initally thinking 2 months or the more likely option he takes a lot of time off after getting demotivated so it ends up taking him 4 months.
Lasol wrote: :hmm: just Saw a YouTube video with giveyouanexiaty. He Said check youre stove, if you Want to improve youre aoe3 skills.

WHAT does check your stove means? And how do you do it?
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

hmm, i can say with a reasonable level of confidence that achieving pr35 solo'ing china isn't as much of a cinch as people make it out to be.

the reason i'm not posting is because the posts aren't all that fun to write - the reason i'm not playing is because, as simply with the ebb and flow of things, i don't have a desire to play atm - the reason i'm not using china when i DO play is because, well, simply put, china isn't all that much fun to play :D

to achieve pr35 [let alone do it solo'ing china] i would need to play much much more, something i'm not spiritually up for, nor, really, even physically capable of

at some point i'll continue writing about the games, because there's a lot of value in reflection. but i'm not feeling super compelled to do that atm because the posts, to me, aren't that fun to write
France Guigs
Tournament Admin
ESO: Guigs

Post by Guigs »

Cometk wrote:hmm, i can say with a reasonable level of confidence that achieving pr35 solo'ing china isn't as much of a cinch as people make it out to be.
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahah noob
No Flag Astaroth
Howdah

Post by Astaroth »

It's true though. People love hating on particular civs, but reaching a certain rank is quite difficult, no matter which civ or style you play. E.g. people make fun of skirmisher or Kynesie's "general skills" (slow reaction time etc), but I doubt many players would be able to achieve what they have done with their respective civs and playstyles. Even if something looks easy or no skill, it can be quite hard to replicate in practice.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Cometk wrote:hmm, i can say with a reasonable level of confidence that achieving pr35 solo'ing china isn't as much of a cinch as people make it out to be.

the reason i'm not posting is because the posts aren't all that fun to write - the reason i'm not playing is because, as simply with the ebb and flow of things, i don't have a desire to play atm - the reason i'm not using china when i DO play is because, well, simply put, china isn't all that much fun to play :D

to achieve pr35 [let alone do it solo'ing china] i would need to play much much more, something i'm not spiritually up for, nor, really, even physically capable of

at some point i'll continue writing about the games, because there's a lot of value in reflection. but i'm not feeling super compelled to do that atm because the posts, to me, aren't that fun to write
So much weakness in one post
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

expected
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

Kaiserklein wrote:

So much weakness in one post
agreed
this is pathetic @Cometk
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

men i just don’t wanna play
Germany aligator92
Howdah
ESO: aligator92

Post by aligator92 »

Cometk wrote:men i just don’t wanna play
THIS IS NOT ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT!!!
spoiler
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

I would easily be able to get to PR35+ with china alone.
France Aykin Haraka
Howdah
EWT
ESO: aykin

Post by Aykin Haraka »

every one is pr 40 as china
just need to play ay least 20 games
France Aykin Haraka
Howdah
EWT

Post by Aykin Haraka »

every one -1 *
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:I would easily be able to get to PR35+ with china alone.
Prove it
France Aykin Haraka
Howdah
EWT

Post by Aykin Haraka »

I don't care about this civ
if I did i would also play otto

skirmish man proves it easily
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Post by bwinner »

Aykin Haraka wrote:I don't care about this civ

as you proved it for india
France Aykin Haraka
Howdah
EWT

Post by Aykin Haraka »

back 10 years ago yeah
France Guigs
Tournament Admin
ESO: Guigs

Post by Guigs »

bwinner wrote:
Aykin Haraka wrote:I don't care about this civ

as you proved it for india
As you proved it for otto
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Lol so much China hate

pr35 is tough

sometimes you dont wanna play
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
India TNT333
Lancer
ESO: TNT333

Post by TNT333 »

I won't stop though. I'm still laming spain in nr games and in telling you, I've grown accustomed to the sounds of the units, the boom, and the constant concentration and micro required to save missionaries as well as micro culvs. Big shoutout to Comet for inspiring me( and probably sirCallen as well)
"We are kings or pawns" Napoleon Bonaparte
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

do whatever is fun to you
spoiler
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

iNcog wrote:Lol so much China hate

pr35 is tough

sometimes you dont wanna play
Yea people act like people who are pr35 who main China would be pr25 if they didn’t. In reality if they’d mained a different civ they’d be about the same level.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

I mean, anyone seriously claiming a full china colonel is in fact pr25 clearly has no idea what he's talking about, that's really bullshit.
However I do believe it boosts your pr a bit compared to, say, someone who would play full france
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

France is very easy honestly. I'd say it's easier to reach colonel with France, or at least it was for me.
No Flag Astaroth
Howdah

Post by Astaroth »

Not saying I have a clue, but I would assume it also depends on your personal talents and skillset. Eg if you're a very fast, micro based type of player, it is probably easier to get a higher level when you play a "standard" civ. In contrast, if you're a bit slower but really good at decision making, defense and strategy, then other civs might be easier.