Which unit in AOE3 has the sexiest voice?? Which ones are ur favorite and give ur opinions of each one

India TNT333
Lancer
ESO: TNT333

Which unit in AOE3 has the sexiest voice?? Which ones are ur favorite and give ur opinions of each one

Post by TNT333 »

I'll give a rundown on my favs

Dutch Halberdier: Sounds like my uncle

Dutch skirms: Enthusiastic boi

Spanish Hussars: Hate their voice, sounds really like a cold patient with that cracked voice

Spanish lancer: Nasally.

War Wagon: Deep man voice, sounds really accurately like how I would imagine the horse sounds like(from my perspective)

Uhlan: Really jumpy youth guy

British Hussar: Chill guy

Redcoats: True manliness plus englishness

Cassadores: Really fast speaking, with some that sound like their blowing air. Such as when they say SI

Ports explorer: This guy speaks really fkin loud, especially when u attack with him

Rifle rider: Husky voice, must have throat problems

Gendarmes: High,loud french accent

Port Musks: Deep sexy Port voice

Brahmins: Deep saint like. Have an orgasmic sound when they say yes(Haaaaaa)

Mahouts: Scary Voice, really husky and deep. Sounds like a mad elephant

Howdahs: Very smooth voice that is gentle. Until they shoot u

Keshiks: The TRUE MAN of Aoe3, Deep mongolian voice of epic throat singing that makes u wanna kill all cav until u realize they suck.

Meteor Hammer: Same like Howdahs, gentle uncle.

Doppels: Cracking voice, cool though

Brits Pikes: Wtf, they sound really weird as though they are on drugs. High voice.

Aztec warchief: Tight voice. Really deep and his words sound cool with the tightness.

Sioux warchief: Deep and husky. Akichitamehecha!!!!

Macehaultin: Teenage guy who hasn't hit puberty

Mantlets: Old people

Rusket: Deep voiced Russian prepared for death for the glories of communism

Oprichnik: Nasally and deep at the same time. Really unique.

Ashigaru: They shout when u click on them. And they shout really well

Ninja and Hatamoto: these guys.... speak so fastly and angrily at the same time.

Japanese monks: lazy af voice. They look and sound sleepy ngl.

And award for sexiest voice imo goes to!!!!:
Warrior priests: Yeah they've got that sexy tone that reverberates. Could make good singers.

This is only some that I have chosen to do.
"We are kings or pawns" Napoleon Bonaparte
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Re: Which unit in AOE3 has the sexiest voice?? Which ones are ur favorite and give ur opinions of each one

Post by Riotcoke »

Not a unit, but 115

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

Re: Which unit in AOE3 has the sexiest voice?? Which ones are ur favorite and give ur opinions of each one

Post by Good ol Ivan »

If you don't immediately think of the French female villager your gay.
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah

Post by Good ol Ivan »

Kinda unrelated but always hated that the aztec units don't actually speak nahuatl but some totally made up language. There are tons of native Nahuatl speakers alive today.
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

i like the french frigate voice
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

Good ol Ivan wrote:If you don't immediately think of the French female villager your gay.
Never understand the hype around that voice, she sounds so old.
Good ol Ivan wrote:Kinda unrelated but always hated that the aztec units don't actually speak nahuatl but some totally made up language. There are tons of native Nahuatl speakers alive today.
Why are you thinking that?
India _RDX_
Lancer
ESO: _RDX_

Post by _RDX_ »

At the current moment, since i play more germans these days, i think War Wagons have the kind of accent which i like the most. They sound more authentic in german than other units. Uhlans sound like brave soldiers who are patriotic and enthusiastic in taking part in wars. There's a german voice for musketeers too but unfortunately the devs didn't want germans to have musks :sad: ( It is in the game file, you can check this with the scenario editor), that's really a cool voice imo. Also those winged hussars, They have a calm german voice.

Likewise with french musketeers, their voice is harsh, they sound brave and patriotic. I like it too.

I also like sepoy, gurkha, sowar and rajput voices, they're OP.

I also think that the aztec warchief and the skull knights have best voices in the game. It also suits their avatar, Really OP.
oranges.
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah

Post by Good ol Ivan »

Lukas_L99 wrote:
Good ol Ivan wrote:If you don't immediately think of the French female villager your gay.
Wtf she sounds like she is in her late 20s-early 30s lol. And even if she was a tad older I don't give a damn. Milfs, motherfucker.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

28 isn't milf yet
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah

Post by Good ol Ivan »

That's why I said "even if she was a tad older".
I implied that if she was older than what my mind suggests she'd probably still be a hottie, a milf hottie.
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

Lukas_L99 wrote:
Hard concur. The French female settler’s voice is one of the most disgusting I’ve ever heard. If I rescue her I always immediately delete her next.
India TNT333
Lancer

Post by TNT333 »

chronique wrote:the dog
I have done substantial research and found out that Spanish dogs that u can train from the explorer are more hard bred and badass than the soft poodles that u get from the home city(though the home city ones are immortal and speak shakespeare)
France chronique
Advanced Player
ESO: poissondu44

Post by chronique »

My dog is more immortal than your shakespeare dog because my dog still alive at the end of the game!
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah

Post by Good ol Ivan »

Cometk wrote:
Lukas_L99 wrote:
Hard concur. The French female settler’s voice is one of the most disgusting I’ve ever heard. If I rescue her I always immediately delete her next.
That's femicide, a very serious felony. Your account should immediately get warned for promoting hate speech.
Not to say that it makes you a poof.
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

Good ol Ivan wrote:
Lukas_L99 wrote:
Wtf she sounds like she is in her late 20s-early 30s lol. And even if she was a tad older I don't give a damn. Milfs, motherfucker.
Probably didn't hear a young french woman speak then haha
United States of America 007Salt
Dragoon

Post by 007Salt »

Pretty much any unit that gives me the damn win lol
Canada dansil92
Retired Contributor
ESO: dansil92

Post by dansil92 »

Honestly the brit mortars
United States of America Squamiger
Howdah
ESO: Squamiger

Post by Squamiger »

how has no one said the Barbary corsair or the privateer ships, easily the sexiest voices
India TNT333
Lancer

Post by TNT333 »

dansil92 wrote:Honestly the brit mortars
Shiat, forgot about them.
"ISHH MEANNA SOO" in that grumpy voice
Great Britain Black_Duck
Dragoon
ESO: Tom
Clan: DUKC

Post by Black_Duck »

Personally I like the Spanish dog
Challenged_Macro wrote: Respect Mussolini guys,if hes triggered there is always a reason.
Mussolini wrote: I hope corona gets you, your family and all your fuckin relatives as you fuckin deserve it for being cocky
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Dutch mortar